Status
Not open for further replies.
cUzCn9I.png

Oh shit

sexy. he's a hot cop iirc

lekker ding!

how are the tulips doing in flat land?

they're all in bloom round here 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Currently not being trampled on by chinese tourists, instead pretty much all retail flowers are being destroyed because no market. Actually not sure about the tulips because they're bulbs, you can just harvest and replant them, but I haven't seen them personally, I don't have any.

Lekker ding? lmao 😄

Man, I'm playing a bangin album and I have my speakers near the dishes I just cleaned and it's creating this awesome weird tinny/reverb effect... I miss LSD. Would love to have that, an OZ of proper grass rn (santa pls?) and a bad bitch...

I am so intensely depressed today. I have always suffered from depression since the meth fucked up my brain, but today is so bad. My mind keeps going to such sad places. Like if I lost my little boy to this god forsaken pandemic. Or if he lost me. "Look mommy, there is the moon! I found the moon!" Or his sleepy little "mornin" or the way he takes my hand in his little hand and walks me across the house. I'm going through some shit.

Depression is the worst. Hang in there, it'll pass. ❤

Holy crap I posted this morning and there have been SEVEN pages of posts in the last 12 hours.
All of us need to find a better way to kill time.

I disagree, I think this is a fine way to pass time.

New profile picture of captain heroin is so fucking disturbing needs to verify my strsithnes anf love for dat fucking ass all the time jesus christ man pls change half of the memebers will become gay, all hail dick in pussy

Lol, if your straightness is hanging on by the lack of pictures of guys kissing, then maybe it wasn't quite there to begin with. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.