💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you not edit/delete your posts anymore or am I going blind? Reading things back I'd making me very regretful of some of the things I've shared on here... Oh shit

Nahhhh fat old hippy tits.... Aint nobody wanna see dat ;)
Honestly I've been on some deep trips, confidence = sexy no matter what you're sporting. I find like the ugliest confident person *SLIGHTLY* more attractive than self-shame no matter how hot the person is.

The kind of people who "let it all hang out" are *RARELY* THE HOT ONES.

Often people are *that hot* and just feel like they're not due to body dysmorphia.

So let US be the judge of that <3 and you likely have nice ones. And quite frankly I don't think I would body shame anyone here, I believe in "THE BAD KARMA" and I like the body I have (so do *a lot of other people*) and you can trust I won't judge your hippie tits.

Basically, you had me at HIPPIE TITS and "old" makes me think the FREE LOVE / ACID generation so please, for the sake of AMERICANS IN LOCKDOWN please post tits.

I mean I can't even go to the club, and rock out as maybe the only other gay guy in a sea of overworked overstressed heteros, enjoying what the hottest girl/girl and guy/girl RAVER DANCE COMBO of the night can be. And then go home with the hottest guy there and suck dicks until we cum. Because after 4+ hours of dancing at the club my joints are shot for a while and even though I get invited to the after hours parties I seriously am like "uh no thanks..." because I'm the kinda person who needs to sleep it off after a good outing. I can't just keep pounding drugs / food / water into me in the tiny reprieves from partying... I have to feed the beast, rest the joints, water the flower until it blooms again...

send fudge I'm just a raver's body holding onto a 60's deep head soul travelling through the covid-19 pandemic

i think I know I can hold on and die when I'm ready for a new body, but I don't think now is the time to be born there's going to be a lot of stressed-out parents :|

...I've been on/off not going outside for OTHER PEOPLE not even my own sake... for an entire month... and I'm going insane already... rip Jamal

Where though? I can delete threads I've started but can't seem to delete my posts...

You should be able too.
*to

MY INNER GRAMMAR NAZI WANTS TO KILL MYSELF FOR BEING THIS OCD I WAS SO MENTALLY HEALTHY and now the COVID LOCKDOWN is like an enforced mental illness and GOD DAMN IT I NEED A JOB AND A PAYCHECK I NEED SOMETHING TO PUSH MY LIFE IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION OR I'LL SELF DESTRUCT DAMN IT i was at a point where I wouldn't have felt the need to GRAMMAR NAZI someone

I really was

and now it's like, gone, totally gone... that sense of inner peace withered away over time because this is not the world I was born into

Honestly I've been on some deep trips, confidence = sexy no matter what you're sporting. I find like the ugliest confident person *SLIGHTLY* more attractive than self-shame no matter how hot the person is.

The kind of people who "let it all hang out" are *RARELY* THE HOT ONES.

Often people are *that hot* and just feel like they're not due to body dysmorphia.

So let US be the judge of that <3 and you likely have nice ones. And quite frankly I don't think I would body shame anyone here, I believe in "THE BAD KARMA" and I like the body I have (so do *a lot of other people*) and you can trust I won't judge your hippie tits.

Basically, you had me at HIPPIE TITS and "old" makes me think the FREE LOVE / ACID generation so please, for the sake of AMERICANS IN LOCKDOWN please post tits.

I mean I can't even go to the club, and rock out as maybe the only other gay guy in a sea of overworked overstressed heteros, enjoying what the hottest girl/girl and guy/girl RAVER DANCE COMBO of the night can be. And then go home with the hottest guy there and suck dicks until we cum. Because after 4+ hours of dancing at the club my joints are shot for a while and even though I get invited to the after hours parties I seriously am like "uh no thanks..." because I'm the kinda person who needs to sleep it off after a good outing. I can't just keep pounding drugs / food / water into me in the tiny reprieves from partying... I have to feed the beast, rest the joints, water the flower until it blooms again...

send fudge I'm just a raver's body holding onto a 60's deep head soul travelling through the covid-19 pandemic

i think I know I can hold on and die when I'm ready for a new body, but I don't think now is the time to be born there's going to be a lot of stressed-out parents :|

...I've been on/off not going outside for OTHER PEOPLE not even my own sake... for an entire month... and I'm going insane already... rip Jamal

Awww well ain't you sweet! Well the lounge looks like it's changed from my last visit... There's embarrassingly enough alot of photos of me and my boobs on BL... I'm trying to find them all and delete them as I joined BL in 02... I didn't think I'd regret anything I said or did but I definitely do for many many reasons... Mostly of my life right now

But awww that was sweet,.you should have read some of the nasty shit that was said to me here when I did post photos..... Definitely wasn't anything that lovely :)

*to

MY INNER GRAMMAR NAZI WANTS TO KILL MYSELF FOR BEING THIS OCD I WAS SO MENTALLY HEALTHY and now the COVID LOCKDOWN is like an enforced mental illness and GOD DAMN IT I NEED A JOB AND A PAYCHECK I NEED SOMETHING TO PUSH MY LIFE IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION OR I'LL SELF DESTRUCT DAMN IT i was at a point where I wouldn't have felt the need to GRAMMAR NAZI someone

I really was

and now it's like, gone, totally gone... that sense of inner peace withered away over time because this is not the world I was born into

No you're right. I beg forgiveness for my error! :(

Awww well ain't you sweet! Well the lounge looks like it's changed from my last visit... There's embarrassingly enough alot of photos of me and my boobs on BL... I'm trying to find them all and delete them as I joined BL in 02... I didn't think I'd regret anything I said or did but I definitely do for many many reasons... Mostly of my life right now

But awww that was sweet,.you should have read some of the nasty shit that was said to me here when I did post photos..... Definitely wasn't anything that lovely :)
togtfo

omg I saw a pic of Bardeaux ... he's so hot... didn't he pass away :cry:

so many hotties it'll be like crying every other pic is gonna be a heroin victim :( :( :( 😭

Just post the old ones IT'S NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ANYMORE, delete the more recent ones etc

and the lower res photos KEEP THOSE that could be like, anyone's tits from 10 years ago, man!

Just post the old ones IT'S NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ANYMORE, delete the more recent ones etc

and the lower res photos KEEP THOSE that could be like, anyone's tits from 10 years ago, man!

Really rather just delete them all but I think it's way too late to be anonymous now :p

I appreciate that ;) but still.... All the photos... Eek

Can I not edit/delete on my phone? Have to go on the laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.