💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh that sounds SO TERRIBLE if you take it the wrong way

and I was so delusional from THE COVID FEVER I would have read that and been like "...xorky hates me???..." and probably cried myself to sleep

which would have been comforting as it was super scary to keep falling unconscious against my will/without being HIGH AS FUCK where it's more OK

In the old days I would have taken it that way but these days I'm older and wiser and way less of a sensitive bitch ;)

I am so intensely depressed today. I have always suffered from depression since the meth fucked up my brain, but today is so bad. My mind keeps going to such sad places. Like if I lost my little boy to this god forsaken pandemic. Or if he lost me. "Look mommy, there is the moon! I found the moon!" Or his sleepy little "mornin" or the way he takes my hand in his little hand and walks me across the house. I'm going through some shit.
awwww you have a son and it's fucking with you?

it's GOING TO BE OK. 80% of people who die from covid-19 are 75 or older in the US, if you have access to decent health care you WILL be ok

just don't let co-morbid disorders rule your life (hypertension, COPD, you know shit like that) and you SHOULD be OK

odds are you will get sick and your son will BE JUST FINE. I think there has only been one child who has died of it WORLD-WIDE. That's more than enough time for the world to create a healthier world for your son.

Take care OK? <3

All of us need to find a better way to kill time.
if this was me before covid-19

you can only imagine what kind of insufferable douche bag I am in real life

and why I had to take a step back from the abyss before I fell in and it became me

New profile picture of captain heroin is so fucking disturbing needs to verify my strsithnes anf love for dat fucking ass all the time jesus christ man pls change half of the memebers will become gay, all hail dick in pussy

We can tell, by the spacing between your punctuation, that you are a stone cold psychopath.

I'd tread carefully.

But don't get it twisted - schizopath is our first target. And as soon as @schizopath wakes up, we will be contacting him.

That is all for now.

Stay safe.
Your loss, my whole apartment is rigged with explosives and will be going down with me

cUzCn9I.png

Oh shit

Status
Not open for further replies.