💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah look it up i forgot what it’s called but it’s a small sliver where federal jurisdiction overrides states
Really?

I wonder if this is what has happened with that lady who is in jail for her kids missing and she cannot or will not tell where they are.
It has been months now and they just reduced her bail.
They were all last seen in Yellowstone Park.

It has been a strange case and we have been wondering why they are not charging her with murder.

This would be an explanation.

I went to the grocery store this morning, first time going somewhere besides trails for 2 weeks. Bought propylhexedrine, god damn it, I just want some stimulants. It has a pretty good high but shit side effects. Meh, in 10- days or so I'll have some better stims arriving.

Stimulants - making boredom less boring since who fucking knows when.

This song is for you @LadyAlkaline from North Carolina. With love from Ohio!

Oh hey Lady A, I'm from NC also! Just sayin... ;)

Are goth women nymphomaniac?

Yeah, it's in the application form they fill out.

enhanced-buzz-wide-28756-1442419932-10.jpg
What the fucks!! It that a joke??!

Pretty sure it's a super troll that went viral and that people took seriously. I always wondered how many kids actually tried that shit.

Finally got a drug test today. Haven't used for 9 days, should be ayt. Will celebrate tonight with some kratom.

Fuck yeah dude, I'm sure you'll be fine, congrats evading that shitttttz

I went to the grocery store this morning, first time going somewhere besides trails for 2 weeks. Bought propylhexedrine, god damn it, I just want some stimulants. It has a pretty good high but shit side effects. Meh, in 10- days or so I'll have some better stims arriving.

Stimulants - making boredom less boring since who fucking knows when.

Bin that shit RIGHT NOW mate. I know and you know that you don't need this shit going on right now. I know you must be fucking bored, but don't get into prophex again :(

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

fuck this place lady it’s a shithole after a couple years and you get priced further and further into where you just came from

Where bouts? I am slowly moving further and further west. NC/Tennessee mountains or bust.

Follow the tantalizing scent of delicious and at the end of that rainbow, you'll find a crazy lady gardening, baking and cooking all day, chasing a half naked child with a bucket on his head.

Compared to Greenville yes leave. But price in Haywood before coming to the City here. If you know what I’m talking about I don’t wanna give to much info on where I’m at. But you should know
Well, I grew up in Greenville, NC mostly, and I can't get far enough away from there fast enough

Haywood county my bad
Compared to Greenville yes leave. But price in Haywood before coming to the City here. If you know what I’m talking about I don’t wanna give to much info on where I’m at. But you should know

Oh I love it. But the non local Florida escapees keep driving the price up I lived downtown for years and someone bought the house from underneath us and now it’s a half a million dollar home
I'm in the mountains myself, love it here.

If you're referring to Eastern Tenn, oh I have done my research and FUCK some of those places are ridiculously expensive. I fell in love with Greeneville, TN. I probably won't move for a few years because my sister really needs me to watch her rugrats

Florideans... tell me about it. I bought my house in 2008, actually right before the bubble popped. Hanging onto it, I'm on the north side. It's pretty nuts how the place has changed, used to be a lot more hippies.

North was beautiful I dated a girl out there it was amazingly quiet
Florideans... tell me about it. I bought my house in 2008, actually right before the bubble popped. Hanging onto it, I'm on the north side. It's pretty nuts how the place has changed, used to be a lot more hippies.

Yeah I'm just outside of city limits but I still have city water and sewer, so no city property tax, and a few minutes from the parkway.

SHUUUUUUUT
UPPPPPPPPPPPP MY GODDDDD I DON'T KNOW WHY RAMEN NOODLES ARE WIGGLY AND I DO NOT CARE THAT THE DOG WANTS TO CHANGE HER NAME TO SHIELA STOP LETTING THE DOGS OUTSIDE AND THROWING BANANA PEELS IN THE FLOOR SWEET 5 POUND 6 OUNCE BABY JESUS IN A MANGER

Old buddy sold me some street meth right out side my drug testing facility. I'll see how it is in June. Curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.