💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I have the hots for is making a career outta this music shit.

I like your beats and the sound of your voice. I was just sad you kept saying you’re worthless because you’re certainly not. You’re awesome from what I can tell! Keep doing what you love. It’s beautiful you’re passionate about something. Hold onto any passions you have really tight.

Do you not have any property tax at all?

I have county property tax. People inside city limits have both city and county and city tax typically runs 2-3x as much as county, so if I was like 1/4 mile closer I'd have at least 3x the property tax amount.

Reactions: CFC
I have county property tax. People inside city limits have both city and county and city tax typically runs 2-3x as much as county, so if I was like 1/4 mile closer I'd have at least 3x the property tax amount.
i have the luxury of both but i can get a free library card.....

Nice, I have to pay the garbage company but it's cheap, they raised prices recently but even so it's only like $50 for 3 months. The houses just a couple of side streets up from me don't have city water, I pretty much scored on location.

Nice, I have to pay the garbage company but it's cheap, they raised prices recently but even so it's only like $50 for 3 months. The houses just a couple of side streets up from me don't have city water, I pretty much scored on location.
i don't save much bout enough to fertilize my lawn all summer. gotta take the small wins :)

5AoX38i_d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.