💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Loves!!! 💋

Hope everyone is doing good.

I am up with the birds. Freaking slept on the floor last night as I am waiting for the furniture store to deliver me a new mattress.
I did not think it would be that bad but Holy Fuck! Can I just say OUCH.
YAY for getting a new mattress though!
I cannot wait for my new mattress to get here!
should help with the chronic pain issue.

Once again my dream fucking sucked. At some point, I was outside at nighttime with a group of people. Suddenly, a spaceship appeared in the sky. It was small at first, then got huge! At first it was high in the sky and every one was looking like wtf? Then it started following only me. I started running and it came behind me faster and let down some kind of claw from the ship that would scoop me up. I was running and running, it became darker and darker and harder for me to see. Then I said aloud “No weapon formed against me shall prosper!!” And the nightmare stopped.

Why can’t I just have a nice sex dream? What is going on? lol

Once again my dream fucking sucked. At some point, I was outside at nighttime with a group of people. Suddenly, a spaceship appeared in the sky. It was small at first, then got huge! At first it was high in the sky and every one was looking like wtf? Then it started following only me. I started running and it came behind me faster and let down some kind of claw from the ship that would scoop me up. I was running and running, it became darker and darker and harder for me to see. Then I said aloud “No weapon formed against me shall prosper!!” And the nightmare stopped.

Why can’t I just have a nice sex dream? What is going on? lol
Sounds like you were about to get a nice alien sex probe dream.. But internal fear halted its progression. :/

Glad I hung on to these...

91540003_10222836092796384_6619941798947061760_o.jpg
It's pandemic times like these that build character and the strength of ones being is held by a single string called our inner child. You are a strong man, Nutty, and I'm proud of you.

That's how you let the kid inside you, alive.

This bitch is stating that propranolol is being widely abused by 20 somethings. FYI propranolol is a beta blocker blood pressure medicine and is also used for other cardiovascular conditions that has zero recreational value.

This article reads like a warning, like this behavior that this person is doing is going to sweep the nation. Just abuse and pop a handful of propranolol when you are anxious or stressed out, no big deal right? This is the warning of this obnoxious article.

This is from a bitch rag like Red Book or Readers Digest article hell bent on starting an addiction scare. The author writing this piece, is speaking in the first person, so’s to sell it as a real thing that has destroyed her stupid life, claiming that every stupid person she knows abuses propranolol and are addicted.

Just please read this; I’m getting pissed off describing this article written by bitches, for bitches:

Modern journos are sadly experts at trolling the world with asinine airheaded crap like this :confused:

It's pandemic times like these that build character and the strength of ones being is held by a single string called our inner child. You are a strong man, Nutty, and I'm proud of you.

That's how you let the kid inside you, alive.

Well Said!!
I play with toys all the time.
The kids in my family love me.
I am a child. 😉
Forever Young!!

Status
Not open for further replies.