• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Should I Try HEROIN?⫷

yeah so i definitely think im getting just a little buzz off of it. buzzzz im so coowel. how ever it isn't doing what i want it to. whole reason i did this was because I hate carrying around powder. i hate carefully taking it out. ect. i guess i will just deal with it and start snorting it or actually vaporizing it. I doubt ill ever shoot it. would probably need to be dieing of cancer before i did that.

yeah so i definitely think im getting just a little buzz off of it. buzzzz im so coowel. how ever it isn't doing what i want it to. whole reason i did this was because I hate carrying around powder. i hate carefully taking it out. ect. i guess i will just deal with it and start snorting it or actually vaporizing it. I doubt ill ever shoot it. would probably need to be dieing of cancer before i did that.

Good call, if / when you want to finish it... Insufflate (snort) it... Power is difficult to vape.

LOL. Thats what I said, dying of cancer before I did that. People arent kidding around when they say you should not fuck with the dope. Of course when people say not to do something your more inclined to. You mentioned earlier that you wanted minimum exposure. ...so why are you doing it at all? Do it right like these ppl have been telling you...cuz I will add that the way your doing so far isnt going to work. Shooting is not peoples usual first choice for dope, that usual happens down the road when you have the habit just so you know. Go through some of the other heroin threads and get an idea of what an avg heroin addicts day is like...it may just be enough to change your mind. If its not, then ppl will help explain how to do it right. And if you listen, you might not wind up dead. Heroin isnt a joke drug, it kills first time users when they dont know what your doing. Avoid doing weird experiments like that with dope. Ok your vaporize attempt of 1mg was "harmless" but your prob the type that will try to "distill" his own raw into a fermented syrum or some shit. And Oops, I dont have a tolerance, and thr toxicology reveals heroin od! Not trying to scare you either, just be smart with that shit.

I didn't know if I should start a new thread or post here, but I decided on here. I have a question, and it most likely sounds dumb but I'm still going to ask. So lets say that someone has never done any drugs except for smoke weed every once in a while, and did a high dose adderall everyday for a little (this doesn't really count as a drug but whatever) Anyways, do you think this person would be able to handle trying heroin?

I've never tried heroin. Although I do have a slight, for lack of better word, opiate dependency. (10-40mgs 5 days a week) ... I would never try heroin. i don't like needles. i don't even like that fact of having my current dependency let alone creating a whole other realm of hell for myself.

&these stories really do take away the glamour behind it.

Id rather quit when it's too expensive than switch to a worse demon.

thanks for all the sharing. it gives a very real glimpse into life behind prison bars, figuratively speaking.

I've never tried heroin. Although I do have a slight, for lack of better word, opiate dependency. (10-40mgs 5 days a week) ... I would never try heroin. i don't like needles. i don't even like that fact of having my current dependency let alone creating a whole other realm of hell for myself.

&these stories really do take away the glamour behind it.

Id rather quit when it's too expensive than switch to a worse demon.

thanks for all the sharing. it gives a very real glimpse into life behind prison bars, figuratively speaking.

Yea it's best to just quit where you are at now, or space out your usage so that you can continue to get high at your current dose in the future. Otherwise you may end up with a larger habit to pills, and when facing withdrawals your mind will start to consider things you never thought it would, and so instead of paying a large amount to get well you may decide to switch to heroin to pay a lot less to get well, especially if you don't have the money to get you well off of the pills.

This method of smoking seems to work well for me. I do believe someone told me this shit i have is smokable so its probably #3. Mixed with some dragons blood and some condensed milk it crumbles up nicely on a joint. dragons blood has some relaxing properties as well but it definitely works the same as snorting it.

Unless you're in the UK, you're not getting #3. And, again.. lacing heroin into a cigarette, even if it was freebase H, still makes no sense and is not the way to do it. You are wasting the vast majority of it.. but whatever. Do what you want.

snorting heroin

Hi, I'm just wondering what dosage one should take if you snort heroin and you've never done it before. I'm going to a party tonight and my friend has some and he's going to do it right in front of me. I always said I would never do it but there is a slight possibility that I would do it if pressured. (Peer pressure, gotta love it) Anyway, just in the name of harm reduction, supposing, theoretically, that I did snort a line, how much should I do? I am NOT saying I would do it. I would like to think I'd hold out and not do it, but if I get drunk or something and my judgement is impaired I am not sure what I would do in that case. So I'm asking so that I can be safe. If you're going to tell me not to do it, I KNOW, it's a totally stupid thing to do, but I've done millions of stupid things in the past and I wouldn't put it past myself to do this. And I can't avoid hanging out with the guy cuz he's my ride to the party (my husband is a homebody and if I drag him to a club or a rave he's a total party pooper.) Ok, so help??? Anybody?

Start as low as possible, a bump to judge potency ( it varies so widely) .... and do you plan on drinking or consuming any other drugs ? alcohol especially?

This question has been asked thousands of times. Please use the search engine for stuff like this.

Normally, a good starting point for snorting H is a match head sized bump. Very small.

Gonna just merge this into the Should I try H megathread because we already had a question just like this there.

ok, thanks, I should have used the search button but I am kind of in a rush. To answer the above poster's question, I don't PLAN on using any drugs...but it's a party and I get offered lines of this or that. I don't mind doing a couple of lines of cocaine, I know my tolerance with that so I know how many to do and then to stop. Same with ketamine (bumps, not lines, there.) I get offered e too but this I turn down a lot because most often these days it's just pure crap...piperazines, I hope I spelled that right. I HATE pipez, I took a pill containing that and I was sick, throwing up, and NOT feeling good the whole time. Anyway, the point is, I get offered a lot of stuff. But I'm thinking I might hold off on the other stuff just in case my guy offers me h...and then I'll have an internal battle, like two angels on my shoulders, one saying "NO! Don't do it! You'll ruin your life!" and the other saying "I just wanna try it ONCE..."

UGH............ I know. I hang out with the wrong kinds of people. But they're my friends and I love them. Even if they are junkies. They're human beings just like you and me.

^^

If they would let you do H and are offering it to you.. they don't seem like friends to me, IMO.

^^

Hah am I right, though? That's not cool. Turning somebody onto dope.. a supposed friend?

I get how it works.. misery loves company. It is what it is. I'd be lying if I said I never gave somebody dope for the first time myself.. but it's fucked up and I feel guilty about being the catalyst for potentially ruining somebodies life.

Its strange the affect the throws of addiction can have, thy say misery loves company, and the best intetions of mice and men and all that. All the people I turned out or fixed up, people that I legitimately did Care for, but when you can smell they are gonna do it anyway I guess I figured might as well show them the right way. Someone did it for me when he saw my erroneous techniques, and saved me from some pretty fucked up consequences....

And even despite that the habit got the best of me I got carless ended up one foot in the grave with 2 abscesses in my chest and blood full of MRSA.. After life saving surgery I stopped right?? NO!!! I left with dilaudid and was shooting up in 2 days...you really no not what you do when you start this wheel rolling.

Last edited:
Yeah the whole risk benefit thing is a tight line. (On education I mean) people have bad enough compliance with antibiotics... Let along proper narco consumption practices.

Well I mean, that's why Bluelight exists. Obviously, if we can deter people from doing drugs like heroin all together... that's great. But sometimes that's just not realistic, so if people are going to use drugs anyway, then we want to at least make sure they do it as safe as possible.

Knowledge saves lives.