• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery ⫸⫸ THE RECOVERY THREAD 2020 ⫷⫷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my girl are strung out in heroin again. It sucks but kinda fun. I am Going to get back on subs tomorrow probably. I have 500mg of lyrica and some clonidine. It's still going to suck

• Love
Reactions: CFC
I'm gonna partake in this one. I'm slightly under 2 weeks without any kind of drugs bingeing. I want to make it to, eh, I dunno. Something realistic or I'm setting myself up for failure. Maybe 1 month to start. Then when I get there, I'll take notes and see what my next target should be.

Me and my girl are strung out in heroin again. It sucks but kinda fun. I am Going to get back on subs tomorrow probably. I have 500mg of lyrica and some clonidine. It's still going to suck

Shit bro... That sucks!! Happened so fast. You were just here Christmas. How long you been using? Arrest that shit before you start losing shit. Feel for ya man.

I used 6 or 7 times in January. Counting that as progress. Im definely headed in the right direction. Got another couple of days since my minor slip on day 12. Trying to trip tomorrow but other than those instances I've been totally drug and alcohol free.

Shit bro... That sucks!! Happened so fast. You were just here Christmas. How long you been using? Arrest that shit before you start losing shit. Feel for ya man.
A couple weeks. Girl miscarried on the 27th. I got robbed on January 14th. Lost my job. Then started using shortly after that

A couple weeks. Girl miscarried on the 27th. I got robbed on January 14th. Lost my job. Then started using shortly after that

Oh no!!!! Oh I'm so sorry to read that CJ, really really sad about that, things were looking so promising :cry:

Damn... When it rains it pours. I don't gotta tell you nothing. You already know. There is no bad situation that using can't make worse. I know for me that once the ball of negatives starts rolling that it picks up steam quickly and when I start trying to run from things everything turns to shit. Wishing you the best brother.

Thanks! Its amazing how fast things have spun out of control.

I'll think you'll be amazed at how fast they spin back into place when you start taking steps. What are you doing for money? Your housing? Anybody else know?

I dont really want to get specific about how money happens.

Luckily not many people know we are using. My family paid our rent this month so we have a little time. Overall once i find a job things will stabilize.

The really good thing is thatch am madly in love with this girl.

That said I don't think either of us want to quit. It's just an unfortunate financial reality. She is going to be getting a disability settlement in the coming months for like 20 grand plus. I'm sure it will be off to the races once that comes.

Last edited:
i figured man; I still am in a rough spot my place (sex, drugs, no money, no food, etc) otherwise I'd do anything I could help <3

stay strong

you CAN get off it again, you CAN! I believe in you.

I'm gonna partake in this one. I'm slightly under 2 weeks without any kind of drugs bingeing. I want to make it to, eh, I dunno. Something realistic or I'm setting myself up for failure. Maybe 1 month to start. Then when I get there, I'll take notes and see what my next target should be.
0 days I am never going to stop the madness

TO BE FAIR it involves NO opiates of any kind so... there's THAT under my belt, still.
oh and It's been at least 1 maybe 2 or 3 weeks since meth (time is not something I .am comprehending well right now)
and no benzos of any kind for 1.5-2 weeks?

it's things like this that would cause
ANYONE
to relapse man, ANYONE. We're all HUMAN. Traumas like that are REALLY hard to get past for anyone no matter how "mentally healthy they've been their whole lives" so take your situation in consideration, forgive yourself.

We all make mistakes. Some of us learn from them and become bigger people YOU CAN TOO! <3

I'll never think less of you for anything my friend.

Yeah well all is not lost yet
THIS! Count your blessings every day even if the only thing you can think of is:

1) I'm alive and have a chance to learn from my mistakes and become a bigger person for it.

That's... kind of all I have had at times, over the years, and/or even if I had more to be thankful for it was the only thing I could really realize/work on.

You are a wonderful person CJ, an amazing friend and true down-to-earth good person.

20 grand plus
Please keep the math in mind, like how many grams is that, how long would it last

Do the math, figure out you cannot stay high forever and make plans so you won't be stuck like this. <3

I'm here for you guys, make a plan, stick to it, and love each other. <3

Last edited:
thank you for the advise Captain.

prayers for everyone and all to
stay strong as well.

i guess i can search for the depression
support thread too.
i feel so down and sad too.

stay clean and clear and healthy.
it feels great too. ☀️💓

when you get there it is quite a goal
to accomplish and you will want to stay
strong so the hard work wasn't just
a waste for something that is a very
courageous accomplishment.

your efforts will be so worth everything to
be where you want to. Stay strong and focused and you will feel good about it also. 👍🏼

but mostly, thank you for your strengths, that's amazing ! ☺

OMG !
and thank you
so many times PO.

so really♡.

anywy, anyone hurd from uh Zonxx
or am i almighty blocked 😁
just sayin

maybe just busy ass stuff. ☆

thank you for the advise Captain.

prayers for everyone and all to
stay strong as well.

i guess i can search for the depression
support thread too.
i feel so down and sad too.

stay clean and clear and healthy.
it feels great too. ☀💓

when you get there it is quite a goal
to accomplish and you will want to stay
strong so the hard work wasn't just
a waste for something that is a very
courageous accomplishment.

your efforts will be so worth everything to
be where you want to. Stay strong and focused and you will feel good about it also. 👍🏼

but mostly, thank you for your strengths, that's amazing ! ☺
I get insanely depressed or manic. Its like my PTSD switched to much more managable bipolar.

You can always talk to me about depression. I was deeply suicidal and severely depressed last year. Ive been through it and am here to help.

i feel sick. i can't get up. if it wasn't for the BL forum. i can't do anything.

it's not the lack of drug use it's the pain that
out weighs everything else.

tomorrow will be the day i start my yoga.
today i'm goin ta have the icecream, whaaaaat.

and then i don't want ta f'n care anymore.
either.

haaaaaa
so there.

f it all then.
with no regrets nope.
with all regrets.
prolly.

thanks for god letting you
be the greatest gift ever !

i dunno. i donno you
BUTTTT thank you for everything you did.

and do 😭. um like learning overwhelming inspiration for start. k. ♡

edit: *like being able to. lol.
I get insanely depressed or manic. Its like my PTSD switched to much more managable bipolar.

You can always talk to me about depression. I was deeply suicidal and severely depressed last year. Ive been through it and am here to help.

i feel sick. i can't get up. if it wasn't for the BL forum. i can't do anything.

it's not the lack of drug use it's the pain that
out weighs everything else.

tomorrow will be the day i start my yoga.
today i'm goin ta have the icecream, whaaaaat.

and then i don't want ta f'n care anymore.
either.

haaaaaa
so there.

f it all then.
with no regrets nope.
with all regrets.
prolly.

thanks for god letting you
be the greatest gift ever !

i dunno. i donno you
BUTTTT thank you for everything you did.

and do 😭. um like learning overwhelming inspiration for start. k. ♡

edit: *like being able to. lol.
There were days that's all I could do to if that if I was lucky there's some days I have had to sleep it off in bed kicking pulling my hair out crying wanting to die shit like that and I couldn't even get on the computer even if the phone was right next to me it doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.