Not open for further replies.
you can fly i mean flyin should be legal

i think we all need to fly

and

fly the dice clap the mic

mhmm
haha am rhyim shet

wow. january.

i don't know. the depression is really bad today.

as soon as i can , i'm ended it or so that's how i feel.

it will be a while since there are some people
i don't want to upset.

maybe in the mean time i will get something deadly and just dieeeeeeee already but it IS a bad day today and then i have to go back to work a shift tonight any f ing way.

ffs now i am eating chocolate bread cake to feel better. what has my life turned into.
chocolate supposed to help out though.
weeee. now what. 👍🏼
feb. has got to be better because can it not get worse. ewwww i had chocolate bread cake today
and now i feel soo much better.

for now.

i've got a cold and haven't slept well in weeks apart from when i did an almost post crack level sleep, 15 hours, the weekend before last. i think the tiredness is getting to my subconscious cos i had the first crack dream (i usually dream about smack in drug dreams) i've had probably in over a year last night. in the dream i relapsed cos i was talking to someone and found out they were smoking with ash instead of wire wool and i got so pissed off with that and their general amateurishness i decided to show them how to smoke properly.

• Love
Reactions: CFC
i've got a cold and haven't slept well in weeks apart from when i did an almost post crack level sleep, 15 hours, the weekend before last. i think the tiredness is getting to my subconscious cos i had the first crack dream (i usually dream about smack in drug dreams) i've had probably in over a year last night. in the dream i relapsed cos i was talking to someone and found out they were smoking with ash instead of wire wool and i got so pissed off with that and their general amateurishness i decided to show them how to smoke properly.
Those using dreams can drive me crazy too. Stay strong!!!

I had the first using dream I had in years around the start of my recent relapse. Always the same dream, either I'm trying to score crack and when I go back to the spot the person isn't there any more and I can't score, or I do score and every time I try to load the pipe I spill the gear and then slowly waste it all spilling it and can't get off. Not too hard to figure out the significance there lol.

It's clear to me now that if in future I get a dream like that then it's a sure sign I'm right on the edge of losing the plot and need to make some big short-term changes pretty fast.

Anyone else wonder where the years went? Fuck, I have partied hard! Good luck with recovery everyone

• Love
tomorrow i shall start my clean detox and will try to cope with the pain that shall pass but makes it all so uncomfortable.
i keep trying. psychologically i can cope, the physical pain annoys me and is crippling but i pray for support and strength all the time.
a year ago was fighting the dependency now i fight for the coping mechanisms. i'm babbling, wishful thinking to get healthy again.

wow. january.

i don't know. the depression is really bad today.

as soon as i can , i'm ended it or so that's how i feel.

it will be a while since there are some people
i don't want to upset.

maybe in the mean time i will get something deadly and just dieeeeeeee already but it IS a bad day today and then i have to go back to work a shift tonight any f ing way.

Shit here too hylight,had the same kind of day. Craving smack after years of staying away from it.

It'll be a new day tomorrow.

i did a very strong dab.
i dint do an opioid all day.
i am so terrified of what i have become.
but i'm getting used to it, trying anyway. 😁

should i leave because of the dab.
i guess i will if i have to. ☹

thank you for that.

• Love
i did a very strong dab.
i dint do an opioid all day.
i am so terrified of what i have become.
but i'm getting used to it, trying anyway. 😁

should i leave because of the dab.
i guess i will if i have to. ☹

thank you for that.

No!
No way!
You are doing great.
Do not put guilt and shame on yourself. That is the way to failure.
Just carry on!

Love you just the way you are!
❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.