• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery ⫸⫸ THE RECOVERY THREAD 2020 ⫷⫷

Status
Not open for further replies.
I busted today after 1 month off meth - I found myself possessed by all consuming hunger

Being positive, I know that I am having a manic bi-polar episode because I have not been taking my meds properly. Am scheduling visit to psych tomorrow to get on top of the mania which should get on top of the meth.

hope everyone is doing well.

i am loving being a kitten mum, though i've lost a lot of sleep. to the extent that yesterday, i started having a nap at 6pm. woke up at 11.30 still tired so called it a day. woke up at 6am and made a cuppa but ended up sleeping again til 9.30. really weird, i knew i was tired but not that tired. kinda reminds me of when i would finally sleep after being up for days on crack, drifting in and out of sleep with no real idea of what time or even day it was. hopefully the baby cat is more settled now so should disturb my sleep less.

I busted today after 1 month off meth - I found myself possessed by all consuming hunger

Being positive, I know that I am having a manic bi-polar episode because I have not been taking my meds properly. Am scheduling visit to psych tomorrow to get on top of the mania which should get on top of the meth.
congrats on your 1 month

a few weeks into abstinence I ate TEN MEALS A DAY. And no I haven't gained weight. The fuck?

None of my housemates paid me back, my best friend called me a girly man for telling him not to mention drugs since I'm trying to stay sober, and a bluelight moderator took me for $70. I'm about to lose my mind. I'll have fun telling them all to fuck off.

Good to be sober.

None of my housemates paid me back, my best friend called me a girly man for telling him not to mention drugs since I'm trying to stay sober, and a bluelight moderator took me for $70. I'm about to lose my mind. I'll have fun telling them all to fuck off.

Good to be sober.
That "friend" sounds like he wants to profit off your relapse man, you're the manliest dude I know so if I were you I'd have laughed. He's probably secretly attracted to you and is projecting.

You're a stronger willed person than me man, you're doing just fine and you'll make it through this even if it's super frustrating. Just keep a smile on your face because you DESERVE to be happy <3

Thanks man. I sincerely never mean to offend anyone I consider a friend with the things I say and if it happens you can tell me I shouldn't have said that and I will sincerely apologize.

I totally respect anyone trying to avoid triggers. Not much of the external world triggers me, it's mostly mental states inside my mind but I can only imagine how I'd react/think/feel if I even just saw buprenorphine again. 8(

I'm always here for you. I'm surprised he had the guts to say that to you like.... you say those kinds of words to enough people eventually you're gonna get punched in the face. LIFE LESSONS and I know this THE HARD WAY having been punched in the face before, lol. 8(

No violent, kids. Breath, relax. Everything in life's temporary. This doesn't matter, what matters is if you ate tonight, if you did at least 1 small thing to love yourself. Okay, kids. Ok, shady.

Class dismiss.

Thanks CH I love you.
I won't bother you too heavily with this.

Someone who I thought was my friend was a piece of shit user and I basically showed him I can do way better with other people, to his face, that are hotter and straight and intellectual hence no sexuality needed. Vapid little bitch thinks the world revolves around him.

No wonder his ex broke up with him, I would have to. He'd have too if he could see how he's acting.

Nothing lost and I find other sex hotter now anyways. I'm over his ass. I know he won't find anyone who would have loved him more, so whatever. Good for him.

Last edited:
Cap, maybe he was an autistic? Many (like half) autistic people are lgbt and all autistic people usually act like world revolves around them. They talk a lot about themselves etc.

Last edited:
no he just holds a lot of double standards and is a whore

if I invite you over my whole world doesn't revolve around you

I used to have tons of friends over when i was younger, no one cares it's fun to chill

he didn't want a 1 on 1 thing so why pretend

he's just clueless. do not want.

I bet schizo AND shady have better IRL relationships.

pro tips for relationships

if you have such severe social anxiety you can't hang out with more than 1 person at a time, you can't date, meet their parents, or friends, so it's a lost cause.

...and I thought some of us had "issues"... ya'lll regularly have a few friends over right even schizo

schizo you might be more sane than him

and that's sad it took me months to put that together

i'm fuckin ' clueless never gonna havea areal relationship.

Thanks, Im fully sane! No lol, but have you noticed in your life btw that women can handle schizophrenia not as well as men. Just talked it about my friends like 1½ weeks ago.

all he had to do was like "cpt can we have some alone time now"

nah

he just leaves and feels offended

you don't want to tell me you need hte D? you're embarassed? you're so PROUD of being gay but can't be open around a straight guy that you came over to fuck me?

or myself?

yeah fuck that shit you don't desrve this D I'll be giving it away to nicer ppl

seriously

don't love me? want me to STFU and just fucK/ SAY SO BE A MAN. I'm not a mindreader AND YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN.

I'm just gonna tell him thanks but not hanks he's superinsecure and I thought that was my problem

maybe it was madness he has it worse

Lol, I see why the relationship went to ruins. He sounds stupid and insecure as fuck. It wouldnt have lasted cause I know you want to talk about things and he couldnt even talk about you guys being alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.