• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You know you're a daft cunt when...

Ah nice. "Cuck" - favourite made-up word of the unimaginative troll.
As i've said elsewhere, learn how to swear properly (i think you mean "cunt", or "fuck" or both) or go home.

Stop picking on you? You are joking aren't you? It's hard to tell
Ahh ffs zeph, being proud to be white doesn't make me racist.
I think people should be proud of who they are, black white male female gay straight.

Yeah in joking. Lifes too serious at times so Im not really up for intellect here.

Yeah you daft cunt= me

Er, yeh... Anyway, not heard nowt off him yet, but he's probably soundly tucked up in bed ATM.

"Cuck" is, unfortunately, a real term of abuse, used by some of the world's most unpleasant misogynists. It is a short form of "cuckold", a historical term for a man whose wife has been unfaithful to him. Understanding how this is even supposed to be an insult requires a level of contempt for women which would be fatally corrosive to a normal person's heart.

That's not how I understand it Julie.
It's an insult to the man not the woman.

Meh, words is words innit? Not worth getting upset about.

Just imagine if homosexuals started using 'straight' as a term of abuse to other homosexuals. Would us heterosexuals care? Would we fuck...

That's not how I understand it Julie.
It's an insult to the man not the woman.

julie's right. only a particular type of person uses the word "cuck".
it's like a linguistic uniform for morons. and trolls, of course.

Still can't see how the term 'cuck' is misogynistic. Ok, it's a shit insult, but as Soso says, it's directed to the bloke.

I know you love it sj, that's why I used it.

Julie might be a few decades behind the times but it don't mean a man who's wife has been unfaithful, don't know if it used to but it means more than that now.

To say it shows a contempt for women to use the word cuck doesn't make sense.

Answer the question then? Why didn't my understanding of the word make sense?
It's a simple enough fuckin question.
Try not to get too sensitive again though mate you've been doing so well lately.

Try not to get too sensitive again though mate you've been doing so well lately.
you're just a dullard troll.
i'd say "go back to drugs-forum", but they had the good sense to ban you.

Soso you understand the word.

Julie is a bit wrong on this one.

And you know youre a daft cunt when all you got to do on the weekend is see a stupid word being argued anout and sry FUBAR thread hijacked

So you can't answer the question?
You make a statement and don't even understand what your saying?

Why doesn't my understanding of the word cuck make sense? You have no clue what my understanding of the word even is.

its ok for you to call me a daft cunt but If I say anything I'm a troll lol ok mate.

Sorry fubar didn't mean to fuck up your thread. I know you take having sexy with rat carcasses seriously. :)