• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You know you're a daft cunt when...

That's not how I understand it Julie.
It's an insult to the man not the woman.
Sure it's aimed at the man, but that does not mean it is without collateral damage. Especially as it is implicitly mentioning two other people, and denying them agency.

Expecting for the man receiving the insult to feel insulted by being called that word requires some pretty nasty assumptions on the part of the person delivering the insult. Its insulting power depends on the woman's behaviour being the insultee's own fault, for not being sufficiently iron-fisted to keep her in check, or perhaps for being sexually inadequate. It assumes a relationship that is controlling and abusive. And who but a misogynist of the most obnoxious kind would assume that all relationships should be like that?

If it assumes a relationship is controlling and abusive o the woman's part is it still misogynistic?
It's the woman being controlling and abusive to a submissive bitch of a man after all.

If someone calls someone a cuck it doesn't mean they think all relationships should be abusive and controlling

Thought calling someone a cuck was just an easy lazy way to imply the person has no balls and no spine without getting infracted.

Last edited:
^^ correct, especially when you've seen the person react to it before :)

Fuck knows what Julie on about, think the fumes from burning her bra have affected her badly.

I never really understood bra burning. They are expensive and free boobing is unpleasant in summer.

Yes fubar that's my view too.
Funny thing is that it not usually the person who should be offended that is. Straight get offended for gays and whites offended for blacks etc etc.
Lighten the fuck up people

Always got to be aware of infractions when dealing with a frustrated sensitive mod zeph ;)
I prob on borrowed time here anyway

Yes fubar that's my view too.
Funny thing is that it not usually the person who should be offended that is. Straight get offended for gays and whites offended for blacks etc etc.
Lighten the fuck up people

Yeh. As said before, context is everything. I can't understand people that get offended over a word without taking its context into account.

Anyway, you're all poofs... ;)

Poofs? Ain't that one of them little things nans used to have to put their feet on?

Oh, come on. I'm not that big a killjoy. Am I?

Now, in some countries cough USA cough the word in the title of this thread is considered misogynistic; because they confuse the two meanings of the word. Just because it can mean either "contemptible person or thing" or "female genitalia", they cross the senses and assume that there is therefore an implication of something contemptible about womanhood.

Oh, come on. I'm not that big a killjoy. Am I?

Now, in some countries cough USA cough the word in the title of this thread is considered misogynistic; because they confuse the two meanings of the word. Just because it can mean either "contemptible person or thing" or "female genitalia", they cross the senses and assume that there is therefore an implication of something contemptible about womanhood.

You've hit the nail on the head there Julie, that's exactly it! Hence my not understanding why you find 'cuck' misogynistic...

(I'd actually never heard the term 'cuckold' until I discovered XHamster...)