• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You know you're a daft cunt when...

You know you're a daft cunt when you keep trying to explain something about why, but keep deleting sentences & can't articulate your complete cuntishness right now - even my 'your' is nearly as bad as 'SWIM', though it bloody well is me!

You know you're a daft cunt when you realise all the time wasted worrying about friends that seemingly disappear into a possible drug problem, legal issues or after emailing they are going to kill themselves and you never hear again what happened but years later someone on facebook casually mentions they bumped into him and hes just peachy and has been for years.

You know you're a daft cunt when you realise all the time wasted worrying about friends that seemingly disappear into a possible drug problem, legal issues or after emailing they are going to kill themselves and you never hear again what happened but years later someone on facebook casually mentions they bumped into him and hes just peachy and has been for years.

That rates very high on the cunty index

You know you are a daft cunt when you pay for 2 bags of weed and you only pick up one of them, and then have to walk back to the dealers get the other one. Basically what happened to me today.

You know you are a daft cunt when you buy a twenty of weed and you only pick up one of the tens and have to walk back to the dealers get the other one. Basically what happened to me today. (hope it doesn't violate price discussion)

Yeh, you really are a daft cunt.. ;)

You know you're an even dafter cunt when you took the bag of dead rats out of your van on Monday and put them in your wheelie bin at home, only to realise it's not getting emptied for another ten days! :!

You know you're a daft cunt when you've spent 10 minutes scraping out your grinder to get enough weed for a meagre one skinner, then forget to shut the fuckin window. Sudden gust of bastard wind...

You know you're a daft cunt when you forgot to phone your assistant and must now wait in the car at this hour on the tarmac for going on 35 minutes now.

when you go to pick a booger out your snoz and end up punching yourself in the eye