• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You know you're a daft cunt when...

How come consumer not around anymore?

Well, after fuckin ridiculous doses of LSD, DMT, Cocaine, Oxys and Valium over a prolonged period, he nearly got snuffed by a fuckin antihistamine.

Cunt can't take his drugs... ;)

(Waves to Consumer :) You know I'm only joking mate... )

Yeh, I think he's ok. He's just had a bit of a life changing experience by the sounds of it. The cunt'll be back within a fortnight... ;)

Yeh, I think he's ok. He's just had a bit of a life changing experience by the sounds of it. The cunt'll be back within a fortnight... ;)

Life changing experiences doesnt always mean you ditch your friends tho.

Consumer dont be a turd.

We need you. :(

Meh.

Social is toss, EDD is boss.
You're fuckin shite, we is alright.
Socialites are cocks, EDD rocks.
You're all bums, and we fuck yer mums.
You're all queer, but we're on the beer.

Etc...

QED

On OPPOSITE DAY..

I hope he's okay now.

What zeph said " don't be a turd " at least drop us a line consumer. Bitches be worried about yo ass!

Exactly. Should have a pact with mates here to have a secondary contact method in case of sudden drug fuelled drop out.

Definitely!! Wee scroat is Mia. Won't someone think of the children!!

It's all fun and games but that quickly ends and real worry takes its place.

Thanks F.U.B.A.R. Tell the choad I say hi!!!

In all seriousness, I'm worried about him.

Ok, I sent this:

"Yo Consumer!

A lot of people on BL are concerned for your wellbeing. I tried explaining that you're just gay, but they need further reassurance.

How are you? Will you ever be back? Where's my drugs? Etc...

Take care fella and all the best.

Luv Fubz."

And if he doesn't reply to that, I can't say I blame him....

Tried explaining your just gay lmao
If I said that here the pc brigade would jump all over me.

You're right soso.

10 years ago things were more lazzeiz faire and looking through old threads the banned word *fa**ot* popped up every now n again. Being gay was not a thing. Fine ya know.

Then it looks as if a year or so of a few inept morons deliberately shitposting fa**ot and other shit deliberately ad nauseum and not knocking it off then caused a severe backlash .

Pretty much everyone I know says "thats gay", gay people included. Mostly as casual talk amongst friends . Here someone could come along and not be actively participating and report you and you could get infracted.

It happens and rules like this suck at times. I dont think most of us are that sensitive tbh. Its just easier to ban things for everyone because a few were idiots.

Im rambling .

Just choose another word. There are a plethora of them to choose from. If gay is the best some people can come up with I'll gladly fling a thesaurus their way.

It's about intent. That's why the "pc brigade" would be most likely to call you out Soso.
"Gay" means a lot of different things, context dependant.
i suspect you know this but can't pass up a chance to grizzle. Chin up, mate.