• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxmetamine / MXM Thread

I read through this thread, but it's been a while. Has anyone/can anyone post marquis/mecke/mandolin regent results for this?

Gave this a go last night. White/crystaline powder. Kinda powdery crystal and some actual tiny crystals that break up. Did not seem to want to dissolve very well. Took three seperate doses plugged.

t-0.00 ~12mg (after allergy test). Felt "something", but not much.

t+1:30 or so plugged another 40mg. This stuff has an instant burn to it that subsides pretty quickly. More than anything I can recall plugging recently really. I'm not sure if it's because it's just not dissolved super good or what. Used about 1-1.5ml of water and it was fairly cloudy. Didn't really notice too much actual "particle" floating, but it took a lot of stirring.

Anyway, sat down to meditate. That much mxe and I would be in the zone for sure. With this, I felt more distracted/speedy or whatnot. I think it was more from a long day of work and impatience doing other task before getting to try the MXM though. Definatly started to notice a disso type state at this point.

t+3:30. Mix up 50mg MXM and ~25mg MXE. Figured I might not get anywhere crazy with just the MXM, but a little MXE would kick it into something for sure. Kinda wish I had just left the MXM alone, because maaaaan that dose did it! This one was a pain to dissolve though. Even after a few minutes stirring (no heat applied) there were still particles and what not floating around. It seemed like the combination of the two just didn't want to mix. Said fuck it and plugged it. Instant burn that subsided after 10 -20 seconds I think.

Lay down in bed, get some music. Definatly starting to feel pretty fucked up, but not like "okay you better get your music set and get ready because it's time to leave this world" like 100mg mxe would. Hit a few balloons of nitrous, and after that it was on. I felt a little bit of the MXE craziness, but it was mostly the MXM. I don't even know how to describe it. At one point it felt more like I was on a tryptamine than a disso. It was more... visiony than MXE. Full on CEV scenes and what not, but less crazy/manic/uncontrolable "I might accidentally stab myself in the face" than MXE as well. Weird.

I ended up getting out of bed and sitting down to meditate again. Hit a few more balloons of nitrous. Felt like it kept launching me higher and I wasn't fully comming back down.

I dunno, it was weird and I enjoyed it. I think next time I would start with 75mg MXM plugged off the bat and see how it goes. I am definatly interested in obtaining more of this to have around though.

edit: well... source now says "i don't think this is mxm, maybe a weird mxe synth or some fire mxp... very active around 70mg and mxm is 300-500" lolwhut? whatever it is was a disso and I am prety sure I liked it. I may just delete this post, if it needs to be moved or deleted feel free mods.

Last edited:
After starting small, worked my way up to 60mg sublingual. Maybe I produce too much saliva or something, but contrary to other reports, it didn't kick in immediately. It was a gradual rise to a peak at about 1 hour after dosing.

At this level the body sensations were pleasant, but nothing remarkable. I meditated for 30 minutes which felt good.

I think my next attempt will be to plug the same amount. My hunch is that this one will shine only when combined with weed, so will do that too.

Plugged MXE is much stronger and faster-hitting than oral or sublingual (or even IM in my experience). It's almost like a different beast, much more anesthetic too. With weed it becomes very strong indeed. My one really powerful MXE hole experience was on 40mg oral + 20mg plugged at 45 minutes, and one hit of weed. Incredibly powerful and psychedelic experience.

Plugged MXE is much stronger and faster-hitting than oral or sublingual (or even IM in my experience). It's almost like a different beast, much more anesthetic too. With weed it becomes very strong indeed. My one really powerful MXE hole experience was on 40mg oral + 20mg plugged at 45 minutes, and one hit of weed. Incredibly powerful and psychedelic experience.

You know this is the MXM thread, right? :) (BTW, maybe we should remove "MXE" from the title of the thread.)

Anyway, I've read many reports that sublingual MXM hits immediately, hence my contradictory comment.

And, yea, weed is pretty much a must for me with MXE too. :)

Start with 40mg and work your way up.

Remember: You can always take more, but never take less.

As a followup to my previous post, tried 70mg sublingual, combined with weed. Trip report here. Found it very enjoyable, though brief.

Curious to know what sort of activities people are liking whilst on MXM. As I say in my report, I found watching a movie to be somewhat difficult, but I don't know if that's just because I was already pretty tired.

I agree with others are saying: this is smoother than MXE and has a calmer headspace.
I found that there is little difference between 100-117mg doses and both times I had a great time watchin sci-fi movies.
60mg of ketamine is certainly stronger than that..

I have the reagents, but they are pretty old (though stored well), so I'd be scared about the validity of my results, otherwise I'd do it.

Do a quick marquise if/when you have the time. Post here if you get purple!

i also am looking for reagent results.
pictures would be awesome.

How would you rate it for a first time psychedelic AND disassociates user? I mean, would you recommend it for such an inexperienced person?

Yeah, its pretty easy going, but you wont get a real feel for what dissos have to offer, probably except for larger doses (which i havent tried). I would advise starting low, though.

I promise i will post some reagent tests soon. I commited myself to do that but keep postponing...

Yeah, its pretty easy going, but you wont get a real feel for what dissos have to offer, probably except for larger doses (which i havent tried). I would advise starting low, though.

I promise i will post some reagent tests soon. I commited myself to do that but keep postponing...

Great! Looking forward to it

Had a lovely time on 100mg sublingual. Was strong enough that when I wanted to do something with my camera (macro work with a reverse-attached manual lense), I had a very hard/slow time indeed; and that was before I smoked any pot.

Actually, in spite of what others have said, even though I was quite high, I didn't really get into it until I finally smoked some pot at the peak. After that... POW. Very good stuff. It actually took me back to some old MXE places and really hit the spot. There are little mini-wormholes here to meditate into, similar to MXE. As for music: I only listened to a single song on it, with headphones (Pavlov's Bell, Aimee Mann), and it was fucking amazing. "Rock and fucking roll," was what I thought at the time.

Only two annoyances:

I find the MXM space to be pretty stoning. I want to just sit and close my eyes. Sometimes that's good, but sometimes not. I wonder how it would go along with some stimulant. Anybody tried yet? If so, what would you recommend?

Also, I find sublingual dosing annoying; I don't like to keep it in my mouth long enough (like 20 minutes to dissolve for me). For those who've done different ROAs, what would be the equivalent dose when plugged?

My reagents are all 1+ year old, so I wasnt sure they would work as they should. However, marquis was the only one kept in the refrigerator, wrapped in foil, and it seems this is the way to go, because it looks like this reagent is the only one still working fine...
So, on the right, some MDMA tested with marquis (to see if the reagent is still good, and it looks like it is!)
On the left, MXM. It gave almost no reaction... As soon as I dropped the reagent, it smoked a bit, but no colour change. Then, after a couple of minutes, this slightly darker spot appeared in the middle of the drop.
As I said, my mecke and mandelin have completely different colours now, so I couldn't use them. Maybe next time I will store them all in the fridge.

So there ya go:

Also, I find sublingual dosing annoying; I don't like to keep it in my mouth long enough (like 20 minutes to dissolve for me). For those who've done different ROAs, what would be the equivalent dose when plugged?

I did not notice much difference between sublingual and plain oral. Maybe you should try just swallowing the stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not notice much difference between sublingual and plain oral. Maybe you should try just swallowing the stuff...

Cool, I will try oral at same dose next time and report back. What about onset though? I assume it's faster sublingual or is it similar? Was maybe 75m till peak, after putting it in my mouth.

I cant say exactly what the onset time is because I have never watched the clock too closely, 75-90min seems about right, though! Maybe sublingually you start feeling the intial effects earlier, but I have the impression that the time for the effects to peak isnt so different.
And considering it is a 100mg amount I doubt it is possible to absorb too much sublingually, because as soon as I put the powder on my mouth I start salivating and most of it is dissolved in saliva and swallowed anyway.

MXM is great, though it's not really useful in terms of swimming your mind. I admit I have a tolerance w/ mxe but some of the dosage suggestions given here for mxm seem almost laughable. I'd at least suggest starting at 50mg. I tried it a few weeks back and found it somewhat interesting. Today I did 175mg orally then 250mg orally about 3 hours later.. both were very nice/smooth experiences but I definitely prefer mxe for the galactic excursions it provides. MXM is a dissociative for couch potatoes.

Anyone combine mxm with 4-aco-met? Will be giving this a trial if it seems safe. My guess would be it is, but don't want to be the first person to try it...