• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Really Nice Codeine Thread

I turn the colour of beetroot all over at anymore than 100mg if i take it all at once, i have to take a phenergan first otherwise it's a horrible experience. Nothing like the semi blissfull dosing infront of the TV you can get. DHC doesnt affect me anywhere near as bad, i find with dhc that less is more really, spose cos i havent got much tolerance but i enjoy 90mg-150mg doses far more than what i would consider 'monster doses' of 300-500mg.

I've no idea what the LD50 of DHC is, does anyone know?

Not that i intend to push that barrier, but i like to know these things. A nurse at the hospital told me i could overdose if i took more than 60mg of codeine at a time, it was hard not to snort derisevely at that. I dunno why they come out with such b/s, i bet no one has ever overdosed on less than 100mg of codeine even with absolutely no codeine or opiate tolerance.

I never had this itch everyomr keep talking about n I did 900 mg daily. Never ever had an itch. Not once.

Evey

me either?

each to their own, i've always taken my antihistamines when the codeine has peaked. i heard it sort of blunts the buzz if you take it before.

I turn the colour of beetroot all over at anymore than 100mg if i take it all at once, i have to take a phenergan first otherwise it's a horrible experience. Nothing like the semi blissfull dosing infront of the TV you can get. DHC doesnt affect me anywhere near as bad, i find with dhc that less is more really, spose cos i havent got much tolerance but i enjoy 90mg-150mg doses far more than what i would consider 'monster doses' of 300-500mg.

dude that sucks, i take around 300-400mgs at a time and sometimes get a tiny bit itchy, but nothing else?
instead of phenegran i take hydroxyzine, which i'm prescribed for sleep (haha).

see now i don't like DHC at all, i barely feel a thing of it. different courses for different horses.

I get a lot more out of DHC personally, fuck knows probably just different body chemistries. I prefer kratom on its own alot more than codiene because on its own i barely notice i'm on anything; always need to smoke weed on it otherwise its totally pointless and i don't wanna be out in public on that mix. I love the physical endurance on kratom just going for walks. If i was sober i would be like Fuck walking 3 miles to town and then back again, but on kratom i don't care. If you wanna lose some weight then buy kratom!

I get a lot more out of DHC personally, fuck knows probably just different body chemistries. I prefer kratom on its own alot more than codiene because on its own i barely notice i'm on anything; always need to smoke weed on it otherwise its totally pointless and i don't wanna be out in public on that mix. I love the physical endurance on kratom just going for walks. If i was sober i would be like Fuck walking 3 miles to town and then back again, but on kratom i don't care. If you wanna lose some weight then buy kratom!

yeah, ymmv i guess. i've only ever found DHC to do anything all for me unless i plug it.
how would you compare kratom to codeine? i've never tried it but keep hearing about its merits

Out of the opiates I've tried, order of preference would be as follows:

-Codeine

-Kratom

-Oral Morphine
-DHC

The whole point of drinking grapefruit juice and taking certain antihistamines is to alter your liver enzymes so that you dont metabolise the good stuff too quickly.. Therefore it works better if taken before the codeine.

Out of the opiates I've tried, order of preference would be as follows:

-Codeine

-Kratom

-Oral Morphine
-DHC

really? i'm surprised to see oral morphine lower than codeine, being that cod turns into morph. is that large gap between cod and kratom indicative of how much better cod is than kratom, and how would you compare effects-wise codeine and kratom? i'm thinking of getting some cause i've been on the H a little too much recently.

The whole point of drinking grapefruit juice and taking certain antihistamines is to alter your liver enzymes so that you dont metabolise the good stuff too quickly.. Therefore it works better if taken before the codeine.

i take hydroxyzine several times a day which might explain my lack of histamine release, especially since i'm allergic to cats and dust and basically life itself. cheer for the tips tho fubar i'll give that a shot next time i do a CWE.

Lol i was wondering about the long gap. I had some oral morphine once it made me nauseous. Sod that lol

Evey

really? i'm surprised to see oral morphine lower than codeine, being that cod turns into morph. is that large gap between cod and kratom indicative of how much better cod is than kratom, and how would you compare effects-wise codeine and kratom? i'm thinking of getting some cause i've been on the H a little too much recently.

i take hydroxyzine several times a day which might explain my lack of histamine release, especially since i'm allergic to cats and dust and basically life itself. cheer for the tips tho fubar i'll give that a shot next time i do a CWE.

Maybe i bought crap kratom but that stuff didnt do anything for me, this was being used to taper from h, maybe the doses weren't high enough or something (personally.. trying to swallow a mouthful of plant dust really wasn't enjoyable, and mixed in yogurt was equally as bad) the only relief i got was my stomach stopped acting up.. but then i also took loperamide so fuck knows.. i certainly didn't get the effects i read ppl talking bout in here

Yeah, the gap is to demonstrate how much better I find codeine. Kratom is like codeine but without the euphoria. I still get the slightly pleasant body load, but it doesn't produce any warm n fuzzies. Can also make me feel very nauseous if I have too much.

Oral morphine was very sedating and that's about it. No euphoria there either. DHC feels very strong, but not in a pleasant way. Again, no euphoria for me.

I hate kratom too - found I had to do shitloads to get anywhere and it was unpleasantly stimulating - made me feel on edge.

Whenever I do dhc I always mix it with a little codeine - I love its duration. Normally cwe 3 packs of 32 paramol and 1 of N+ (with a tolerance, obviously). It is quite relaxing :D

By the way, I thought grapefruit didn't actually potentiate codeine and may, in fact, inhibit the buzz a bit?

I stick to red strains, I don't like the green strains like malay because of the stimulation. Fuckin hell man 3 packs of paramol i used to do 2 at times. I've mixed both DHC and Codeine together as well and the high is a bit different, that is one expensive hit though id rather just do a 80 mg Oxy tbh. Purely because i could do half one day and half the next

Do you get much out of combining codeine and DHC? I've never found the high to be better.

This thread, while inconclusive, does mention that both drugs utilise the same liver enzyme to convert them into more potent drugs, so I'd imagine (and from experience, suggest) that codeine can inhibit the body's conversion of DHC to dihydromorphine. So you're possibly getting less bang for your buck in that respect.

However, DHC is a drug in its own right rather than a prodrug like codeine, so you'll still feel some effects of the DHC, but nothing near its full potential.

I suppose if you prefer the codeine high and just want a bit of a boost, it makes sense. Not for me though - DHC all the way. Up my arse, usually, due to its piss-poor oral BA.

I suppose if you prefer the codeine high and just want a bit of a boost, it makes sense. Not for me though - DHC all the way. Up my arse, usually, due to its piss-poor oral BA.

and don't forget its lack of a ceiling dose, as opposed to codeine's one-and-done metabolism.

Last edited:
True. You can redose.

I'm skeptical over codeine's actual ceiling dose, but I wouldn't want to push too much anyway.

Codeine does have a ceiling, i did a 800 mg dose i dissolved a load of phosphate and drank it and it was terrible just made me prangy and increased my anxiety.Better off doing no more than 600 mg, 800 gives me facial spasms as well

Codeine does have a ceiling, i did a 800 mg dose i dissolved a load of phosphate and drank it and it was terrible just made me prangy and increased my anxiety.Better off doing no more than 600 mg, 800 gives me facial spasms as well

woah 800mgs is a hell of a lot man, i've only ever gone to about 680 and that was a little uncomfortable. thanks for the info though.

I find 600mg to be a perfect amount for me, it's prob a bit overkill but a bottle of linctus is one serving to me haha, i once ate 750mg of dhc and had a horrible groggy time and ended up puking up a wallpaper paste-like spew lol, no longer a fan of it, don't feel any euphoria and has a shitload of negative effects

Yes I found it to be like alcohol in that instance. Euthoric but after so
Much would feel Emotional n cry over the slightest thing.

Evey