• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Really Nice Codeine Thread

On the off-chance someone sees this before I decide what to do on my own, if I did a CWE with 256mg of codeine, would I have to look up how soluble the stuff is at whatever temp so I could come out with two doses of roughly 130mg or can I just halve it? It's for my missus who took 100mg last time, and I was gonna neck the remainder on top of my dose or possibly save it for later.

edit: I didn't have enough jugs or time to fuck around with doing three separate extractions or I woulda done

I would just half it and obviously make the water chilled so as much paraceamolt comes out of solution as possible. I don't think it's worth doing anything else personally.

Nice one, thanks :) Just wanted to make sure, know it's a small amount but ya know...

Is already in the fridge so it'll be halved and shoved into her gob when she gets home then :D

I have 9 30mg codeine left :( I usually eat 11 or 12...

I've just had a can of grapefruit, that antihistamine beginning with A that potentiates opiates and 300mg pregabalin earlier in the day. No benzos or booze available either.

I wonder if I'll feel it :/ I will soon find out. Was going to wait an hour as I just ate the grapefruit and antihistamines.

Well it worked. This pleases me.

Surprised through!

Tramadol is alright, totally different I guess, for me. I like it though.

I am tapering down after getting really bad advice from a consultant my G.P. Is great as he was getting letters from my consult saying stay on it long term. At 330mg no tapering 30mg a week.
Still might need some but it's too easy for prescription to pull you with certain conditions. All the best for those doing the same who were started on by Doctors.

I have 9 30mg codeine left :( I usually eat 11 or 12...

I've just had a can of grapefruit, that antihistamine beginning with A that potentiates opiates and 300mg pregabalin earlier in the day. No benzos or booze available either.

I wonder if I'll feel it :/ I will soon find out. Was going to wait an hour as I just ate the grapefruit and antihistamines.

i thought you were supposed to wait til after the effects have fully kicked in to drop an antihistamine? still, glad you caught your buzz.

I just assumed to take all the other stuff first. Maybe I should have researched more! But yeah it still seemed to work well, and last a while :)

Right guys and girls. i went to turning point to get put on the system again. Met my attractive key worker who to be honest looks like she is into drugs, i can always tell.

Anyway during after my Piss test and no opiates showed up, so kratom just doesent show in piss tests? Gay cos i wont be put on a substitute unless it shows up i will i have to just take some codeine before i next go?

Awh, DS, you're in the system too, yeah... you can PM me anytime. I want the bastard fuck off this suboxone.... I want to be fit again and the fuck off opiates.... Let's motivate each other, yeah.... Do you want this or are you being forced by some moron loser who thinks they know whats best for you? FUCK them..... get your arse on suboxone!!! That's what I did... these people think they can control us? Like fuck they can. We're addicts. We rule.... Ignore that BS.... You want off we'll get off together you PM me yea?

Evey

Im not gonna be given a substitute, i got a phone call today from my key worker saying my Doctors appointment has been canceled cos i pissed negative. As if kratom WD's are any easier then codeine, i completely agree with MDB these days about kratom, physically its worse imo. Chills, sweats, insomnia, RLS and bad anxiety for me

I will have just either taper off kratom or just keep abusing kratom and pain killers, i'm not going back to Turning point, she can stick that recovery plan up her cunt. I went there for a cheap pacifier, not a group discussion with other addicts, because if the other addicts didn't have their pacifiers they would be out shop lifting and sticking needles in their groin and not putting on the Friendly recovering addict act. That place is just hilarious, more cups of piss then there is tea.

You don't want a substitute trust me. Have you seen my Angry thread post? I can't get off this suboxone wish I never went on the fkn stuff in the first place. They're doing you a favour. Can ye not taper down with the kratom? D'ye really want to
Have to see a key worker periodically for years going through the motions of talking complete n utter bullshit just to keep getting your script? Better to get off it yourself trust me. These key workers care about one person - THEMSELVES!!!!
Plus ye made to feel like an addict.

Evey

ime its best to take the antihistamine some 40minutes before the codeine, otherwise if i take a large dose of codeine i have a full on allergic reaction and have to wait 40 minutes for the phenergan to kick in and relieve the intense prickly itchy heat and livid bright red skin coloration from head to toe. I avoid the bad reaction all together if i take the AH first. I guess everyone is wired differently in physiological terms.

When i first took codeine (drank a bottle of linctus..half even) the itch was insane, nearly tore my bollocks off haha but nowadays I can drink a whole bottle and not feel an itch in the slightest, 600mg used to make me itch like crazy but not anymore.. also seemed to get me higher... weird

When i first took codeine (drank a bottle of linctus..half even) the itch was insane, nearly tore my bollocks off haha but nowadays I can drink a whole bottle and not feel an itch in the slightest, 600mg used to make me itch like crazy but not anymore.. also seemed to get me higher... weird

Wanna still be careful if you have like 1 or 2 days break, i remember when i would just do OTC 64 pill extractions with no hay fever tab, then one day for i randomly had a proper allergic reaction for 1 hour and 40 mins, most itchiest i ever i been and all i did for that time was scratch myself, waste of a high aswell. My left hand completely swelled up

MDB is right, you dont wanna take a Hayfever tab after the codiene, that makes it completely ineffective because as soon as that reaction happens no amount of anti histamines will save you.

I never had this itch everyomr keep talking about n I did 900 mg daily. Never ever had an itch. Not once.

Evey

you're lucky in that case, it seems very common for a lot of people to get a quite severe allergic reaction to ingesting too much codeine too quickly. That is why its completely unsafe to inject codeine as far as i have gathered. Not that everyone's into injecting, but that's just an example of how common the allergic reaction is. However you would have missed out on taking the anti-histamine Phenergan which some people claim potentiates the codeine high. I'm not sure if it actually does that, i think perhaps it just makes you feel a little bit more drowsy, like a lot of the first generation anti-histamines do.

I still find that codeine does very little for me in terms of an enjoyable recreational high. Perhaps on day 1 after a long break i get a bit of a mood lift, but nothing much very noticeable thereafter. That is why i think its the perfect substance to get through the worst of the physical and maybe some of the psychological w/d symptoms from withdrawing from what is now quite a long term and relatively big kratom habit from which the w/ds will probably last a month or longer. I'll be tapering the codeine throughout the 2-4 weeks that i plan to take it as well as lowering my kratom tolerance by using stem and vein for a couple of weeks to begin with. And the Wds from a tapered 4 week codeine habit should be relatively mild, though i dunno exactly how its gonna work, i just have an inkling that it will.

I much prefer the high from DHC, and will be trying to obtain some of that for recreation. Im quite pleased with myself that this time round i am managing to save my codeine so that i can use it as i planned, last time i just boshed it all on top of the kratom and the 'great master plan' went out the window. 8(

Last edited: