• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Really Nice Codeine Thread

Thats more to do with your mindset on booze, I can be a miserable prick on booze if i'm in a shit mood to begin with or something pisses me off while drunk. Same with weed i get a few highs that are a bit iffy at times, all to do with my mind state though. Alcohol lacks euphoria and you have to make your own fun on it, unlike weed where you become absorbed in anything you're doing.

I dont think booze lacks euthoria. If it did no one would take it lol

Evey

Do you get much out of combining codeine and DHC? I've never found the high to be better.

I think the main difference is it gives you that initial high, which DHC misses IME. DHC takes a lot longer to come on and acts a lot differently, apart from being longer acting. They compliment each other well, I think, but will have to try dhc just on its own next time, in case you're right.

Does anyone else find that booze enhances the feeling of DHC, whereas drinking kills off the codeine buzz?

DHC kicks in quick for me and no different than codeine, i feel an onset in like 5 mins sometimes; but most of the time 10 mins on a proper empty stomach and 30 mins peak.

Does anyone else find that booze enhances the feeling of DHC, whereas drinking kills off the codeine buzz?

yeah i found that having just 2 or 3 of glasses of wine along with a moderate dose of DHC (90 - 120 mg or so) and i was completely hammered in a pretty nice way. I've never mixed codeine and booze, i think i would just nod off, as both substances can make me feel drowsy.

After five pints and having plugged 180mg yesterday, I felt godly.

On the edge of a gouch. Though given the BA discrepancies between plugged and oral, I'd taken a reasonably high dose.

Do you grind up your pills and dissolve them in water SG? Or just shove the pills as far up there as you can manage? It's really starting to annoy me now that i cannot do liquid plugging without everything just leaking straight out :eek:

I dont think booze lacks euthoria. If it did no one would take it lol

Evey

Booze can definitely be euphoric, compared to other stuff it's fairly lacking in that aspect tho. Weed isn't much stronger as far as that goes (not the stuff I smoke anyways), but for me it comes more easily, like I can be laying in bed just giggling to myself or doing the most boring stuff and finding it amusing but with booze it's more effort to feel like that, I think. For me, anyhow! Had a period where weed just made me feel horrible and that suuuuucked but generally puts me in a good mood and keeps me there now even if summat goes wrong, whereas when I'm pissed its all happy happy til something remotely bad happens then it's shite

Also I still wanna try plug DHC but whenever I've tried to make some up it's always been far too much to reasonably ram up my arse.

I get zero euphoria from weed. Only substances that have made me feel euphoric are codeine and booze. I find (found) that booze can be amazingly euphoric under the right circumstances. Shame I can't touch the stuff anymore :(

Personally, I rate kratom waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay higher than codeine, DHC and even morphine for that matter. Really did take me by surprise just how incredibly good the stuff is. I'm not familiar enough with it to have much of a grasp on strains but of the few I've sampled I've had ones that are significantly more euphoric and sedating than morphine (and also lacking the excessive itch even without additional antihistamine) and ones that are significantly more perky, euphoric and pleasingly stimulating than codeine (by a country mile) and quite frankly give some of the more hallowed opies a run for their money.

Amazingly good stuff in my opinion. Although it's worth mentioning I've only used it relatively few times so never developed any realy tolerance and I also don't find the taste to be in the least offensive. The anti-moisture effect of taking the powder "neat" as it is is somewhat akin to taking the cinnamon challenge admittedly (but definitely doable) but seems to be more effective mixed into a yoghurt and consumed on an empty stomach.

I rate the stuff highly and was about as doubtful as it's possible to be about the stuff for almost as long as I've known of its existence. Quite honestly I wish I'd given it a go sooner cos I found it to be sooooooooooooooooo superior to pretty much all of the common opies (heroin aside) it's untrue. I'm currently on a bupe script so can't indulge but if it weren't for that I must admit kratom would be my opioid of choice with my only concern being how rapidly tolerance appears to develop from what I've heard and how unpleasant, extended and tramadolesque the w/d from siginificant habitual usage apparently is.

Codeine does have a ceiling, i did a 800 mg dose i dissolved a load of phosphate and drank it and it was terrible just made me prangy and increased my anxiety.Better off doing no more than 600 mg, 800 gives me facial spasms as well

I used to IV 1g of codeine multiple times daily and worked just fine for me. Obviously this was insanely dangerous but I was entirely ignorant of those risks when I started doing it and only know of them now through BL which is what caused me to eventually stop said stupid regime. I never found a ceiling dose but the histamine release from those kinda doses - especially due to the ROA I presume - was ridiculously intense and I regularly scratched myself red raw as a result. And no, I really did not know any better and would have considered all this HR bizniz to be bullshit at the time anyway. Thank fuck for BL working it's HR magic over time is all I can say.

Personally, I rate kratom waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay higher than codeine, DHC and even morphine for that matter. Really did take me by surprise just how incredibly good the stuff is. I'm not familiar enough with it to have much of a grasp on strains but of the few I've sampled I've had ones that are significantly more euphoric and sedating than morphine (and also lacking the excessive itch even without additional antihistamine) and ones that are significantly more perky, euphoric and pleasingly stimulating than codeine (by a country mile) and quite frankly give some of the more hallowed opies a run for their money.

Amazingly good stuff in my opinion. Although it's worth mentioning I've only used it relatively few times so never developed any realy tolerance and I also don't find the taste to be in the least offensive. The anti-moisture effect of taking the powder "neat" as it is is somewhat akin to taking the cinnamon challenge admittedly (but definitely doable) but seems to be more effective mixed into a yoghurt and consumed on an empty stomach.

I rate the stuff highly and was about as doubtful as it's possible to be about the stuff for almost as long as I've known of its existence. Quite honestly I wish I'd given it a go sooner cos I found it to be sooooooooooooooooo superior to pretty much all of the common opies (heroin aside) it's untrue. I'm currently on a bupe script so can't indulge but if it weren't for that I must admit kratom would be my opioid of choice with my only concern being how rapidly tolerance appears to develop from what I've heard and how unpleasant, extended and tramadolesque the w/d from siginificant habitual usage apparently is.

I find the effects of kratom a lot more noticeable than codeine, but conversely the withdrawals from regular use are also awful for me but thankfully only last a few days these days - the first time I kicked kratom was after several years of daily use and the withdrawal lasted weeks.

Yeh i like kratom mixed with booze because it gives it a euphoric edge; you cant really do that with Codeine extractions because of the paracetamol. I was the same as Shambles i wasn't expecting anything from kratom i had just had my cough med source cut and was just expecting something to ease the cravings and not a Opioid daydream high. It wont last long though if you use it on a regular basis and it just becomes your new habit and tolerance is rapid. The wd's are more physical than Codeine for me aswell, I aint sleeping for shit without it.

Then again i never went more than 1 day without codeine, but still i could sleep without it. Not with a Kratom habit though i'm way too restless. Kratom keeps me pinned longer than Codeine aswell i have noticed

I never seemed to get Chills, sweats or as bad RLS without codeine either. Was mostly just light RLS, bad cravings and misery

If i was going to start using kratom now i would say this...stick to the leaf and be sensible. Do not use Extracts or Full spectrum tincture you will have WD's just as bad as the higher end opiates; my gut tells me so based on stories i have read.

Last edited:
Never tried kratom before....I just assumed that since I've hammered so many "hard" opiates over the years it would be useless...

Seems folk rate it quite highly here.

I think you would be surprised, its a weird drug tbh; it's like a psychedelic opiate. It's just tolerance raises fast and its cross tolerant with other opiates. Codeine gets me mashed for like 1 hour max these days I can barely feel it on its own because of my kratom usage and I always gotta mix it with something. The benefit to kratom is it's cheaper and you can keep redosing unlike when i had a codiene habit it was 600 mg per day all at once. So i would be craving a lot throughout the day and all for that one hit which made my existence totally worth living. :D

I'm on too much methadone at the minute for anything to make a difference.... But i can relate to what your saying about the codeine...

Last night i was doing a DHC extraction, the fkn filters split 3 times; must of ended up with fk all in the end (don't ask me how this happened :!). One of them moments where you want to cry your because mind goes into mourning over all that lost DHC, cant cry though because i'm a guy and would be mad at myself for crying over spilt milk. Instead the wall gets punched and i rage. Why can't they just sell me this crap in a bottle labeled cough medicine :D

Having done literally hundreds of CWEs in the past the trick to not splitting to papers is not to put too much liquid in each. Far batter split it into too separate containers with a paper in each rather than overload one.

If your still got the mix you can use a t-shirt (or similar material) and kitchen roll as an improvised filter. Technically they say you can just use either of these but i would put one inside another (t-shirt material inside kitchen rolls to be doubly sure). This works fine. You can tell by the colour of the resulting filtrate if it's worked or not....

Tell me you didn't bin the mix in frustration???

It's been a few years since I had some DHC. Much better than codeine I think. I had those time release ones you crushed up. You needed 3 of them, can't remember what dose but I think I had the highest dosage pills. Expensive stuff.