• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

My Phenibut Affair (Really F'n Long)

Haven't tried to come off it for awhile as I ordered a kg a month or so ago. But I knew I would get addicted. It was a trade off, I felt like it was helping my anxiety pretty well. And it still does, just not near as much anymore. As I said before, I would take it just a few days a week. Started noticing withdrawals when I took it on consecutive days, got the electric pulses/weird energy rush when I would try to sleep. That's the worst part for me, I can handle anxiety but the no sleeping just makes everything so much worse. And it just infuriates me when I get so close to sleeping and it just gets denied. It kind of makes me wonder what is going on in the brain to do that.

Another thing, phenibut makes my dreams so vivid and SO damn weird. I've had some of the weirdest dreams while on phenibut. Not sure if this is just anxiety induced OCD, but I feel like I have worse dark lines in the corner of my eyes. I'm pale so I've always had dark spots but it seems to be worse. IDK.

I've been through benzo withdrawal and slight opiate withdrawal (dilaudid usually snorted haven't IVd) but this was when I was 17-18 and had to come off everything for drug tests. Didn't really know what withdrawal was at the time. I just thought I was sick, and that was what being sober felt like. I definitely didn't sleep right, was throwing up bile for days. Actually went to the hospital just to get a saline IV. Again at the time I had no correlation between withdrawal and this. I think it made it easier.

I also take kratom daily so I know what that withdrawal feels like. Which I know is nothing compared to IV habits.

Phenibut also takes around 3 hours for me to feel anything, and usually peaks around the 6 hour mark. It really takes a long time for me, I take my dose around 8pm and am passed out by 4-5 am. I have late classes and work nights but today is different as I have to be at work at 8am and only took 3 grams around midnight as to not be so fucked up going to work. I'll see how 3 grams treats me today, probably take the last 2 grams in a few hours.

I would always sleep great on it. Sometimes it would actually knock me out much like GHB, as I said before. I also remember waking up and feeling great.

just put my order in for the pills using: can't mention vendors, even if it's legal.
ill have my update in a few weeks. I just used UPS ground; in no rush to use. although, I am excited. it's been a while so let's have some fun.

I am on Suboxone but that shouldnt be a problem. last time I used Phenibut I was off all drugs and Phenibut WAS my drug. let's see how all goes; should be fun for about a week since I only got ONE bottle (didnt want to go overboard RIGHT AWAY).

I always heard powder is better but I have always used pills and they have always worked great.

I am going to start at 2G or 3G in the AM; see what happens from there. I remember always starting at 3G's but it's been a while.

advice? any current users w/ GOOD knowledge.

If it's UPS ground it should be there in 2-4 days max.

Start with 2g since you haven't taken any in a while and if this is a new batch/vendor for you. Phenibut and opioids synergize very well with one another. The powder isn't any better than the pills IME, but phenibut from brand to brand can be drastically different with potency. When I quit using phenibut, I was taking 24 scoops a day.

I also anticipate a hair screening so i have to take what is not tested. And i get screened for a lot (even tramadol and i am fucked). My first 50g phenibut lasted a good two month, didnt take it every day. But i get prescribed also gabapentin and pregabalin (Lyrica). So i can easily cycle. Lyrica gives the immediate punch, phenibut is more sedating first like a weak benzo. But the next day its a wonderful experience, being very social, talking alot about all stuff that comes to my mind. The op described it very glorifying the experience a bit too much. The euphoria is pretty subtle compared to real drugs. One bad thing i notice, is a wired feeling in my chest around my heard if i dose too high. Its pounding hard. i don't feel its particularly good with sports especially cardio. But every now and then its nice when i run low on lyrica or have lots of chores to do the next day.

belfort - tell me about your Phenibut usage? because MINE is real; I've dealt w/ it for years during "clean" time. GHB I always could down like it was water at one point, which I had to stop using due to probation and led me to phenibut. once I found phenibut I found "something to do" and would always order/do the the same way.

GHB is MUCH MORE DEADLY than Phenibut; there is no comparison, dude. You could take a cap full of GHB and be dead within an hour. Phenibut you have a much better idea of dosage and what to expect. also, I really find it hard to believe I am in the top percentile when it comes to the withdrawal. I know what I did, how I used, and what it is I used.

umm i have used phenibut for the past few years with tiny breaks in use..other than that, everyday use for me..even at high doses for me, it doesnt get me 'high' in the sense that ghb does, it simply promotes a feeling of well being but it isnt euphoric..it may be to some but it isnt to me...i dont consider phenibut to be a party drug as the euphoric effects arent there..

Ghb is much more deadly than phenibut but at the same time, ghb is much harder to develop an addiction/dependance to..

i have read as much on phenibut as the most educated users on here and the vast majority of people claim to get phenibut withdrawals after using it for only a week straight so YES, you would be in the minority if you dont experience withdrawals after 2 weeks of daily dosing..everyone reacts differently to drugs, i never get gabapentin withdrawals whereas many others do..

im not really sure what your point is tbh, im not denying you didnt get withdrawals, im just saying you are a rare case if you didnt..

trust me, my phenibut use is very REAL as well lol..i dont dick-size whe it comes to drug use though..

GHB harder to pick up addiction? dude, back in 01/02 the NY party scene was full of G heads. talking about people w/ heavy G problems during the party days; not to mention it was a great at home/sex/sleep drug as well.

I remember always have G around; I'd always throw in some water color so no one would ever be over and just think its water and try to take as sip; but I do miss having the G bottle in the fridge or just on the dresser (some peeps kept it cold).

anyway, I'll have my Phenibut tomorrow. first dosage will probably be tomorrow night and Thursday morning or maybe just Thursday morning; I am thinking if I take a 6PM 2-3k dosage it will make my morning 8AM 2-3k dosage more fun, right?

My point there? who knows. but w/ all this withdrawal talk it led me to only picked up a bottle as I mentioned before; usually would pick up 2. figure that bottle runs me a week at the latest.

I wanna get through the work day with a smile.

I also anticipate a hair screening so i have to take what is not tested. And i get screened for a lot (even tramadol and i am fucked). My first 50g phenibut lasted a good two month, didnt take it every day. But i get prescribed also gabapentin and pregabalin (Lyrica). So i can easily cycle. Lyrica gives the immediate punch, phenibut is more sedating first like a weak benzo. But the next day its a wonderful experience, being very social, talking alot about all stuff that comes to my mind. The op described it very glorifying the experience a bit too much. The euphoria is pretty subtle compared to real drugs. One bad thing i notice, is a wired feeling in my chest around my heard if i dose too high. Its pounding hard. i don't feel its particularly good with sports especially cardio. But every now and then its nice when i run low on lyrica or have lots of chores to do the next day.

Damn even testing for tramadol? I don't actually know what my test will look for, I soooo wish I did, but instead I just have to play it safe. My potential job is employment through the city I live in and involves public service and operating large machinery. So it won't surprise me if they pop a 11+ panel on me. I take Suboxone, I wonder if they could possibly test for that. Hopefully not because not only would they probably not consider me for the job because it obviously means I have had drug problems, but I am also not using it under a current prescription, though it was prescribed to me, but I stock-piled from months ago and just self medicate with it.

dude, if you are scripted a drug you have no worry there; if you take it and buy from streets then problems may arise; but that is not your typical panel type testing; when working for the city (at least in Boston and surrounding cities) my friends have always taken a 5 panel test.

GHB harder to pick up addiction? dude, back in 01/02 the NY party scene was full of G heads. talking about people w/ heavy G problems during the party days; not to mention it was a great at home/sex/sleep drug as well.

im very familiar with ghb as well..me and my entire group of friends and their friends were using it back when it was popular in the late 90s..out of a group of about 50-60, only 1-2 developed addictions to where they had to dose every few hours..many loved the high it gave them but it never ended in 24/7 dosing ..plus, i think its very difficult to get physically dependant on ghb as compared to phenibut..

yes, i still find a 3 gram dosage to hit me really hard, makes the day go by smoothly, life just seems better for a while..lol..

as for kidney problem, im scratching my head on this as i dont know where people are getting this idea..is there any evidence to back up kidney problems due to phenibut use?

Damn even testing for tramadol? I don't actually know what my test will look for, I soooo wish I did, but instead I just have to play it safe. My potential job is employment through the city I live in and involves public service and operating large machinery. So it won't surprise me if they pop a 11+ panel on me. I take Suboxone, I wonder if they could possibly test for that. Hopefully not because not only would they probably not consider me for the job because it obviously means I have had drug problems, but I am also not using it under a current prescription, though it was prescribed to me, but I stock-piled from months ago and just self medicate with it.

For me its just the mundane thing of getting my drivers license back. I crashed my car in a bad accident a decade ago, while i was under the influence of a multitude of drugs. Lucky no one was injured but two cars where completely wrecked! I really want it back now and need to prove i am clean with two six month hair samples. the first one went well! Now they test for all major drugs, several most popular benzodiazepines and all available opiates except fentanyl. I am trying to live clean anyway, so its not that big of a deal to me. Lyrica and gabapentin i get for a real medical condition. Maybe the additional lyrica is overkill but it helps me with my neuropatic pain from a compressed nerv in my leg. Sure phenibut is for recreational use, but its helps me with my condition too, i dont think i would like it that much otherwise. But my 3 week dance with ab-fubinaca is clearly a relapse, i know this and have taken measures now...sorry went a little bit OT.

another strange thing about phenibut is sometimes at higher doses, i get this very manic type energy, almost unlimited energy and mood boost but other times, i get very lethargic on it..sleepy but cant sleep when in this mode, i just nod..

I have mine on my doorstep according to this FexEx tracker; too bad I am at work or I'd be dosing up!

I'll have some updates tomorrow around 11AM (should be feeling SOMETHING by then, right?).

the Phenibut is HERE but I ended up doing dope tonight so I'll hold off on the Phenibut till morning. will prob hit myself w/ 2500 dose in the AM and see how I feel by 11/12PM. from there I'll decide on another 1K or so.

anyone have any info ?

For me its just the mundane thing of getting my drivers license back. I crashed my car in a bad accident a decade ago, while i was under the influence of a multitude of drugs. Lucky no one was injured but two cars where completely wrecked! I really want it back now and need to prove i am clean with two six month hair samples. the first one went well! Now they test for all major drugs, several most popular benzodiazepines and all available opiates except fentanyl. I am trying to live clean anyway, so its not that big of a deal to me. Lyrica and gabapentin i get for a real medical condition. Maybe the additional lyrica is overkill but it helps me with my neuropatic pain from a compressed nerv in my leg. Sure phenibut is for recreational use, but its helps me with my condition too, i dont think i would like it that much otherwise. But my 3 week dance with ab-fubinaca is clearly a relapse, i know this and have taken measures now...sorry went a little bit OT.

Oh that makes sense. I got to say hair screening is like the worst thing to ever be invented. No doubt one of the my most hated recent advances in technology.

OK, so I ended up downing 1k last night and 2500 this morning.

I woke up from a restful sleep (other drugs involved) and once I got on my feet I was FIRED UP! so, I dosed myself around 8AM and 930 now and feeling good but not full effects as of yet. we'll see. I feel GOOD even from last night; even usually when taking dope I never woke up feeling good, so I assume it was more Phenibut related.

EH, things are GOOD but not sure if I am FIRED UP as I once was.

I did 1k last night and 2500 this morning; I also did another 1k at noon! I will keep you guys updated. Def. feel GOOD but not exactly what I remember; then again, maybe I set my expectations a bit high.

OP here.

I was astonished to see that this thread generated quite a response. I originally intended it to be a form of therapeutic writing and assumed it would be buried into the obscure reaches of internet history. Thank you to those of you who complimented me on my writing. Piracetam will randomly trigger episodes of effortless writing fluidity.

In regards to Phenibut - all I can say is that I should have listened to myself when I said:

The magic was lost now and no matter what I tried it wouldn't return.

:(

I ended up giving my boss 3000MG's and he's bee "sick" for the last hour. ha.

I took about 4k today and feel good; nothing out of this world but def. feel good. we'll see how things play out tomorrow but I dont expect much (this coming from a heroin junkie).

OP here.

I was astonished to see that this thread generated quite a response. I originally intended it to be a form of therapeutic writing and assumed it would be buried into the obscure reaches of internet history. Thank you to those of you who complimented me on my writing. Piracetam will randomly trigger episodes of effortless writing fluidity.

In regards to Phenibut - all I can say is that I should have listened to myself when I said:

:(

So what exactly does that mean? Are you using it again? Can't find the magic again so stopped before trouble? Hooked again? Already went through withdrawal again? I;m sure you are not disappointed about the money spent, its dirt cheap.

I ended up giving my boss 3000MG's and he's bee "sick" for the last hour. ha.

I took about 4k today and feel good; nothing out of this world but def. feel good. we'll see how things play out tomorrow but I dont expect much (this coming from a heroin junkie).

That seems like a huge starting dose (3 Gs). I tried 700 mg, 1 g(with 500 mg 12 hours later), and 1.25, all 2 days apart. The 700 didn't do much, but a little something, the second time the 1 g had real good effect and the extra .5 g helped re-up the effect and I was feeling good into the next day. But the third time when I took 1.25 g I didn't get the desired effect. More tired and apathetic. I slept for like 3 hours and woke up feeling good, but nothing special. Could tolerance grow that quick? I know it supposedly goes up fast, but I dosed higher than the last time and got significantly less effects. I suppose the stuff is really odd and its hit or miss whether it works well or not. Maybe I'll drop a g tomorrow and see how I feel.