• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

My Phenibut Affair (Really F'n Long)

^yeah thats the thing with phenibut, its so cheap that its difficult to develop a bad addiction to it..i like liftmodes product the most, nice fine crystals..

anyone else notice that phenibut pretty much kills the effects of alcohol?at least in my experience it has, i dont get a buzz from alcohol no matter how much i drink..i prefer phenibuts energetic feeling as compared to alcohols sluggish effects..oh well..

I always thought Phenibut and alcohol fuck me up more, no!? I did dope and Phenibut yesterday and today just Phenibut straight and was OK; I felt GOOD all day and def. worked late but no rush and nothing noticeable, just a GOOD feeling all day.

my boss did 3k but I think thats a normal dose for someone? I havent done any Phenibut in years and years and did a TON just today alone; so I figured my boss would be best at 3k. turns out I was wrong and ended up staying w/ him LATE at work to watch him and make sure he was OK; we ended up leaving around 715 instead of 530, ha. he didnt fell well and kept going in and out of the bathroom; kept somewhat NODDING and would have to go outside just to breathe.

I feel bad but it didnt do a damn thing for me. I hope I feel like that tomorrow; already took more about an hour or two ago. so let's see how all plays out.

^^normal starting dose is 1 gram for most people..thats the dose most start out with..even just 1 gram left me feeling dizzy the next day...damn what kind of boss/job do you have?

thats one of the things that initially got me into phenibut as it was aid to enhance alcohol but its the opposite for me now..

^^normal starting dose is 1 gram for most people..thats the dose most start out with..even just 1 gram left me feeling dizzy the next day...damn what kind of boss/job do you have?

thats one of the things that initially got me into phenibut as it was aid to enhance alcohol but its the opposite for me now..

he's the sales manager for a trading company; guy makes cash but we always knew each other from OUTSIDE of work/drugs as well. was kinda funny seeing him all fucked up yesterday and even this morning. today he threw up in the barrel at work and after that he goes, "wow, I feel really good now".

he did 3G's like I said.

I prob ended up w/ 4-5G yesterday and threw up this morning. not a good thing. slept nice, tho.

I started at 3 G's myself, but then again "nothing exceeds like excess"- I wish I'd started smaller, then my use wouldn't have escalated to a crazy 10 G's a day. It's not an expensive drug, but with it's fairly quick tolerance patterns it can become so.

3gs taken all at once will floor most first timers. Boston, take your dose all at once. I used to take 2.5gs in the morning and 2.5 at night and thought my tolerance was too high to feel anything. Then I started taking 5gs at night, still fucks me up after a couple weeks at this dose.

I gave a buddy a bunch of phenibut. He ended up taking 10gs,lol, and claimed he felt nothing somehow. Then a couple weeks later he ate 4-5gs and said he woke up and went to make food, then just passed out on the floor for hours. Baffles me how 10gs can do nothing and then 5gs hits him. IDK, phenibut is weird as hell. 10gs to me even with my tolerance made me scared to fall asleep as I had to keep reminding myself to breathe.

I know what you mean belfort with the high energy at times and then the horrible urge to pass out nodding away. Caffeine andphenibut mix very well together I have noticed.

I've tried 2 x 500mg over the week (sunday and wednesday) but I find effects diminish rapidly. I'm sticking to 500mg a week :-/

i enjoy phenibut no more than once a week. Honestly, sometimes the stuff is just annoying to be on. I get really obnoxious :/

This thread should just be transformed into a Phenibut megathread, considering how long its gotten and the direction the discussion has gone.

i enjoy phenibut no more than once a week. Honestly, sometimes the stuff is just annoying to be on. I get really obnoxious :/

I think this is about as much as I would want to use it, too. I used it 'one day on, one day off' for just 5 days, the 5th day (3rd time using it) I got nothing more than tired from the stuff and I even upped the dose. I then waited 5 days and tried it again. That time it worked, so I am thinking you need to take lengthy breaks in between uses to get consistent effects. Or you have to keep dosing huge amounts, which is asking for trouble.

Caffeine andphenibut mix very well together I have noticed.

yes caffeine and phenibut (or Lyrica) have some nice synergistic effects. I really like some strong coffee with one of these drugs. I took one g of Phenibut with some 300mg Lyrica today. Its not a strong buzz at all, its subtle. I was so exausted today after work! My Back knee and foot was in pain, now i feel so comfortable in my body. My mind is very relaxed as well. I anticipate tomorrow so much i am off of work, and can enjoy the second phenibut phase with a strong coffee.

Last edited:
Definitely am drinking more caffeinated beverages when I have been on the Phenibut. I took it at work the last 2 weeks. Drank my usual morning coffee last week, then had a Amp energy drink (I haven't had an energy drink in a long time), probbly also drank a caffeinated soda. This week I had the coffee, a soda, and antoher coffee at 9pm about 3 hours after I redosed. I am loving this stuff for work, since I do a 24 hours shift. I usually struggle to get sleep during the free time, but on the phenibut I am much more capable of falling asleep quickly...but when I need to wake up (and I need to get up immeidately) I feel great and ready to go. Unlike with a benzo or antihistamine where I would be groggy,

thanks pinpoint for that excellent read on you Phenibut use. I am fairly new to it and to be honest it is a great drug. In social situations I am a bit out of my depth. but my wife and I were invited to a wedding reception last sat night. I had used it a couple of times and this time I had no wobbly giddiness that I experienced the first time I took it. It just made me feel on top of the world I was striking up conversations with people I had never met most of them female. I was there with my wife of 18 years and she didn't mind cos I wasn't on the pull. I was just talking about what a great wedding reception it was and as my wife is a teacher my mode of conversation was talking about how hard their jobs must be. I danced with my wife to some awful wedding music. I immediately headed for the DJ and asked him for some 90s dance music as I was a rave lover and can bust some moves on the dance floor to that type of music and busted some moves I did people were coming up to me saying what a good dancer I was. Even the DJ said over his mic that man in the hat has got some rhythm I felt great.

I was at the bar and a camp guy who was obviously gay asked to try my hat on as it was a breaking bad style Heisenberg number I said it was a little sweaty. He said it was quite cool and I believe he attempted to chat me up cos at the end of the conversation he said he had never seen a straight guy dance as well as I. I swiftly pointed out my wife he returned my hat shook hands and he left. I am not homophobic but would have cut the conversation short but we chatted for a good 5 minuets. We left the reception at 11 30 and having such a great night I took 3.5 grams more of the Phenibut bad idea as I slept all night and the next day having mad dreams due to the telly being on. On waking I had some slight hallucinations and asked my wife to bring one of the rabbits up to the bedroom they live in the house anyway that was until my wife told me they had been dead for two years. Funny that it is Tuesday and I am feeling fine I did have a backache on the Sunday which I assume was my kidneys I have been drinking lots of water and they feel fine today. I will totally treat this chemical with respect and wont be taking any for a while now.

3gs taken all at once will floor most first timers. Boston, take your dose all at once. I used to take 2.5gs in the morning and 2.5 at night and thought my tolerance was too high to feel anything. Then I started taking 5gs at night, still fucks me up after a couple weeks at this dose.

3G's may floor people at first but after using for a few days 3G's will be needed to even feel a thing.

I just took 3G's this AM after coming off 4 days w/o a single thing of Phenibut in the body; right now I feel pretty good but still not feeling how I once was/did, ya know!? the tolerance builds quick w/ Phenibut, so you gotta be careful w/ the stuff.

I've heard of this stuff on n off for a while now , but was recently put on gabapentin - anything to worry about w/ combining the 2 ?? Outta opi's for almost a week now , gettin real restless and this stuffs @ store right down the road .......

I've heard of this stuff on n off for a while now , but was recently put on gabapentin - anything to worry about w/ combining the 2 ?? Outta opi's for almost a week now , gettin real restless and this stuffs @ store right down the road .......

phenibut is at the store down the road? really? what store is that? I NEVER saw or heard of a store selling phenibut; its usually something you pick up online from a few diff sites.

I've taken gaba and phenibut before; never had any problems. but I have a pretty bad phenibut habit and been taking it for a long ass time, so it may be a bit different in me.

Iv gone thru alot of phenibut...

Alot alot

Let me say in low doses the stuff is nice... its a mellow and social at the same time...

in high doses, your going to have pschosis and go in to states of emotional mania...

Iv had a a few breakdowns on phenibut where I end up in an almost drunken like blackout rage crying and pulling my hair out lol..

But thats only when u take stupid high doses..

In other words, respect the stuff, because just like every other drug, it will turn its back on you :)

def. were some times on Phenibut I'd pass out and then find myself having a hard time waking up. or at least thats how I THINK I remember it, sound right to anyone else?

I am about to take some right now.. its 1030 and I got nothing else to do, so I might as well? 1.5Gs only I guess.

Well , damn .....
Super supplements had it last time I was in 3-4 mos. ago , didn't see it yesterday n asked the guy @ the counter - he said they took it off the shelf recently but didn't know why ...... Then smiled big n said " it's really good stuff thou , we sold a lot of it "