• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

My Phenibut Affair (Really F'n Long)

Some people in this thread spread a lot of misinformation.

When one takes 6 grams daily for 14 days (84 grams should be enough for a years supply) and stop abruptly one certainly has acute gabaergic withdrawal symptoms for at least 3 days. 1 gram of Phenibut to me feels like a long lasting alcohol rush app. equivalent to drinking 3 beers (0.5 liters each) but as said longer lasting. 6 grams would floor me for a few days with incredible nausea or probably hospitalize me (without tolerance). Either you had bunk stuff or moderate GABA B (GHB could have caused that) tolerance. When you mentioned, you did not experience withdrawal symptoms you must have substituted with something or you must have been in extremely good shape and health at the time to not feel a damn thing (i.e. hardcore adrenergic rebound).

Some people in this thread spread a lot of misinformation.

When one takes 6 grams daily for 14 days (84 grams should be enough for a years supply) and stop abruptly one certainly has acute gabaergic withdrawal symptoms for at least 3 days. 1 gram of Phenibut to me feels like a long lasting alcohol rush app. equivalent to drinking 3 beers (0.5 liters each) but as said longer lasting. 6 grams would floor me for a few days with incredible nausea or probably hospitalize me (without tolerance). Either you had bunk stuff or moderate GABA B (GHB could have caused that) tolerance. When you mentioned, you did not experience withdrawal symptoms you must have substituted with something or you must have been in extremely good shape and health at the time to not feel a damn thing (i.e. hardcore adrenergic rebound).

there is NO misinformation; this is information COMING FROM the person who ran w/ it. dude, realize you are talking to someone who has been ALL OVER THE DRUG GAME FOR YEARS and THEN SOME! GHB was used like water to me at one point; so Phenibut was nothing. also, I posted the pictures of the pills I took; they were not powder, only pill form. I always ran the same cycle and same way. maybe there was the once in a while day off but that was 09 so I dont remember. but I know how I am and I run hard when I have the chance; I actually passed out a few times based on my Phenibut dosage (kinda like a G out from GHB).

I NEVER experienced a withdrawal once using like that.

as a matter of fact, ill fucking order the things again to prove wrong. we'll see this time, tho. I am on suboxone already so we'll see how it goes.

Man, understand. I did not want to discredit your integrity. But you are certainly an exception when it comes to GABA agonists. When people take your advice for granted, that they don't have to worry any adverse effects, when going your dosing route, there will be train wrecks. Anyways, even for you, taking all the drugs you mention on top of the Phenibut will be incredibly risky ! Believe me or wait till a more knowledgeable member comes around and confirms my warnings. Be safe man.

I dont know much about the drug itself, Phenibut. I know a lot about GHB, which is similar in ways. Phenibut at the dosage of 3k/day (not taking night dosage) will not harm/affect many in negative ways.

it seems like it has not been mentioned on here yet, but your Phenibut tolerance SKY ROCKETS QUICKLY, so by week 2 what you are taking then is almost next to NOTHING compared to your first few day intake. I toward the later end of the run I'd always just throw an extra 1k-2k in a dosage to get that FEEL. tolerance builds quick so you need to "play" w/ this stuff the right way.

So from start to finish your usage of phenibut lasted 4 months?

me? it lasted 2 weeks. I'd buy 2 bottles and blow threw them in 2 weeks MAX. never over that due to dependance as others are saying. a lot of the time it may have run shorter since tolerance builds so quickly that toward the end of cycle I am adding an extra 1k to each dosing.

I dont know much about the drug itself, Phenibut. I know a lot about GHB, which is similar in ways. Phenibut at the dosage of 3k/day (not taking night dosage) will not harm/affect many in negative ways.

it seems like it has not been mentioned on here yet, but your Phenibut tolerance SKY ROCKETS QUICKLY, so by week 2 what you are taking then is almost next to NOTHING compared to your first few day intake. I toward the later end of the run I'd always just throw an extra 1k-2k in a dosage to get that FEEL. tolerance builds quick so you need to "play" w/ this stuff the right way.

tolerance doesnt matter when it comes to withdrawals..if you were taking phenibut daily for 2 weeks at a time and had zero withdrawals you are in the minority, thats a fact!im pro-phenibut and think it should be legal and easily avail but its almost as if you are telling kids they can take it for weeks on end and have zero withdrawals...that is not the case..besides, phenibut is much easier to develop a habit to as opposed to ghb..Ghb is very short acting whereas phenibut is opposite..

as ive said before i think phenibut withdrawals are overblown on here but they do exist...i have yet to get high on phenibut but at higher doses it definitely provides a strange sort of feeling..nothing works better for introverts with social anxiety as far as helping one be outgoing and social..Phenibut is extremely effective in this area, ive been blown away at the positive effects in this area..

belfort - tell me about your Phenibut usage? because MINE is real; I've dealt w/ it for years during "clean" time. GHB I always could down like it was water at one point, which I had to stop using due to probation and led me to phenibut. once I found phenibut I found "something to do" and would always order/do the the same way.

GHB is MUCH MORE DEADLY than Phenibut; there is no comparison, dude. You could take a cap full of GHB and be dead within an hour. Phenibut you have a much better idea of dosage and what to expect. also, I really find it hard to believe I am in the top percentile when it comes to the withdrawal. I know what I did, how I used, and what it is I used.

you say "I HAVE YET TO GET HIGH ON PHENIBUT BUT AT HIGHER DOSES IT DEFINITELY PROVIDES A STRANGE SORT OF FEELING". so, my question to you.. how can you come to me and tell me about Phenibut when you have NEVER gotten high or seem to have done it? how is it possible? I was a user and used monthly for close to a year. I am even going to put an order again in soon but now worried about withdrawal shit. so may run a week w/ a few days off. will kill the tolerance and also the potential withdrawal.

for those who never used; you'd be surprised what this drug can do to you. you'll be having the GREATEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE and RIDING HIGH AS A KITE all day; people will think you just hit the mega millions.

again, we are talking years and years ago when I was using Phenibut (maybe 08/09). so I am not sure if I ran w/ it daily, but knowing how I am, I cant see myself not blowing threw a full pill cycle until all are gone. I loved the fucking things. I might even pick up a batch for a small run but maybe only buy 1 bottle since now you have me scared of WD's even tho it never was a factor before.

where did you read withdrawals come so quickly? I was under the impression I had 2 weeks to a months before ANYTHING bad. I always loved GHB and this is the perfect GHB replacement drug, so I was happy as a MOFO when doing it. plus, pills are easier than drinking so go w/ pill form.

anyone do any as of late? tell me how you felt? I may make a purchase soon. sure, I am in recovery, but phenibut is legal, right? hahaha. im kidding. I smoke weed/benzos, etc, anyway. plus, still on bupe, so recovery is a questionable word for me. but I am doing MUCH BETTER than before and that is what counts in my eyes.

Yeah, I'm on a pretty heavy dose tonight, and it's kicked in; feeling kind of serene, content, and in a great mood, but not sedated at all-quite energised, actually. Also, this stuff seems to really enhance the effects of suboxone. It's a subtle drug IMHO

It's probably not worth relapsing over though Boston. I'm in a very similar position to you funnily enough I'm on bupe, so technically in "recovery", but I also play around a lot with etizolam, synthetic weed I cook up myself, diclazepam, phenibut, etc; I'm not clean by a long shot, but I'm trying to manage my vices and keep a bit of control, though tbh it's difficult.

Thanks for sharing this, you're an amazing writer. I've had a few runs with phenibut myself and I have to agree with you, it's a great drug. I've done everything from ecstasy and IV heroin and I have to say phenibut is one of the most euphoric drugs I have ever tried. I personally love the stuff. It's so incredibly powerful too, I feel a lot of people underestimate this drug.

me? it lasted 2 weeks. I'd buy 2 bottles and blow threw them in 2 weeks MAX. never over that due to dependance as others are saying. a lot of the time it may have run shorter since tolerance builds so quickly that toward the end of cycle I am adding an extra 1k to each dosing.

No sorry I meant that for the OP.

OP?

I;m with you on the "Internet Doctor " man. I read and read and read and learn about any dug I plan to ingest. The first few weeks I took phenibut I got amazing Euphoria from it along with no side effects. I slept good, I felt refreshed in the morning ect. But once that batch ran out I tried ordering it from the place I got it but they had run out so I ordered 100g from a vendor who had no reviews.

Now it came with a little scoop that is 300mg per scoop. Man that phenibut was horrible. First time I took it no euphoria and I slept for literally 16 hours, waking up to my face numb and dizzy, like a slight hangover. After that I eventually just threw that bag away and found a good vendor for quality phenibut. I bought the black and yellow tubs of 100g's and went threw them over the course of probably like a month to a month 1/2. Never gave euphoria again. Helped a tiny tiny tiny bit in kratom w/d.

One thing though I never ever have gotten any sort of withdrawal symptoms from the phenibut. Thankfully I'm fortunate because I hear they're hell. Every couple months I'll polish off a 100g tub over the course of a month and be fine at the end with no w/d.

I tend not to use it anymore because it hurts my kidneys a lot now and gives me MAJOR sleep paralysis. So no more phenibut for me.

So I had to try this stuff, got 100 g powder/crystal of LM brand. Being off everything but Suboxone this basically appealed to me b/c I assume it won't cause me to fail the hair drug test I have sometime in 1-2 months....

So I just took it today, 90 mins b4 work. Second time dosing, did tg first on Thurs (2 days ago). First time I did about 700 mg, I felt something, but not much. Also it took almost 3 hours before I was convinced of an actual effect. More than a placebo, but nothing crazy. So today I took 1000 mg....seems like it is working a lot better now. Definitely noticeabe effects....I feel pretty laid back and socializing at work seems to come naturally, unlike usual where I shy away from it.

I like the effects, going to have to do my best to keep usage under control. My concern is a need to go at least a month without any drugs that will show up on a drug test....it'll be tough not using this stuff a lot if I can't take something else to keep me away from the P-but. Thing is I needed something for this next week...I've got some seriously stresssful shit to deal with, and just Subs is not enough to get me going or in thebright mindframe.

So I had to try this stuff, got 100 g powder/crystal of LM brand. Being off everything but Suboxone this basically appealed to me b/c I assume it won't cause me to fail the hair drug test I have sometime in 1-2 months....

So I just took it today, 90 mins b4 work. Second time dosing, did tg first on Thurs (2 days ago). First time I did about 700 mg, I felt something, but not much. Also it took almost 3 hours before I was convinced of an actual effect. More than a placebo, but nothing crazy. So today I took 1000 mg....seems like it is working a lot better now. Definitely noticeabe effects....I feel pretty laid back and socializing at work seems to come naturally, unlike usual where I shy away from it.

I like the effects, going to have to do my best to keep usage under control. My concern is a need to go at least a month without any drugs that will show up on a drug test....it'll be tough not using this stuff a lot if I can't take something else to keep me away from the P-but. Thing is I needed something for this next week...I've got some seriously stresssful shit to deal with, and just Subs is not enough to get me going or in thebright mindframe.

Order some kava. Just look for the main kava forum and from there you can find great sources and vendors for top notch strains.

just put my order in for the pills using: can't mention vendors, even if it's legal.
ill have my update in a few weeks. I just used UPS ground; in no rush to use. although, I am excited. it's been a while so let's have some fun.

I am on Suboxone but that shouldnt be a problem. last time I used Phenibut I was off all drugs and Phenibut WAS my drug. let's see how all goes; should be fun for about a week since I only got ONE bottle (didnt want to go overboard RIGHT AWAY).

I always heard powder is better but I have always used pills and they have always worked great.

I am going to start at 2G or 3G in the AM; see what happens from there. I remember always starting at 3G's but it's been a while.

advice? any current users w/ GOOD knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 G's would be a decent enough dose, if you're tolerance has been re-set, and you're obviously fairly experienced with the drug, so there's probably not much I could give you. Remember though, the effects of phenibut last a good 12 hours, so dosing it too late in the night, or you'll still be "high" the next day.

2 G's would be a decent enough dose, if you're tolerance has been re-set, and you're obviously fairly experienced with the drug, so there's probably not much I could give you. Remember though, the effects of phenibut last a good 12 hours, so dosing it too late in the night, or you'll still be "high" the next day.

I always ran my doses first thing AM and then again mid afternoon or minute I got home (530PM). mostly was 7AM and 2PM but there were those 8 and 5 days as well.

this time around ill try day one w/ 2k just in the AM. see what happens. maybe bring 1k w/ me to work JUST IN CASE!

then again, always when using I was coming off being clean from the drug and always dosed 3k and 3k, so I dont see why not just stick to what I've always done and know. this board/thread just seemed to scare me a bit althought I've taken the drugs many, many times.

When I first started using, 2g-3g was my ideal dose. When I first started, I actually had better anxiety relief the day after dosing and just felt better in general. Probably due to the long half life. Which is why I couldn't understand how people could take it on consecutive days.

Fast forward to now, I'm definitely addicted. I now dose 5g a day only at night. I used to do 2g in the morning and 3 at night but noticed I think much clearer during the day if I save my 5g dose for the night time. I also get pretty messed up on 5g, every night. At 5gs, tolerance doesn't seem to increase for me but I definitely don't get the awesome effects I used to.

so youre fully addicted now, huh? what are days like when you dont dose the full 5Gs? have you gone through withdrawal of other drugs before? what time at night do you take your dosage? NIGHT before bed or night after work.

w/ my 7AM dose I'd always feel HYPER/ACTIVE by 10AM. sound about right to you? legit, I've done Phenibut for years but havent TOUCHED it since 09/10 probably. last 3-4 years I ran w/ dope pretty bad; so coming back to Phenibut will be nice.