The TDS Appreciation Thread vs. Share the Looove!

I haven't talked to a lot of ur here but I sure do <3 u all..u r the nicest group of people on BL...

Also, I'd like to send some special <3 to shLong420

<3 everyone in TDS <3 you're all so special and helpful to everyone <3

<3 to absolutely everyone on TDS.
<3 <3 to everyone who posted in my thread. Thank you, again. I'm glad I stuck around and I don't know if I would have without you.

And a special <3 to paranoid android because I can pretty assuredly say I wouldn't be here anymore if it weren't for your help.

<3 to absolutely everyone on TDS.
<3 <3 to everyone who posted in my thread. Thank you, again. I'm glad I stuck around and I don't know if I would have without you.

And a special <3 to paranoid android because I can pretty assuredly say I wouldn't be here anymore if it weren't for your help.

Aww thanks Pagey <3 . I am so fucking glad i was there for you. Your a really cool person and you deserve all the happiness in the world. Those storm clouds won't stick around forever. You have helped me to because you help me to realize that my life is not a complete waste and it's friends like you who make me realize that i am worth something and that my life has not totally been in vain. That helps me through my darkest days <3 <3 <3

"Love is evol, spell it backwards I'll show ya"

<3stardust, <3redleader, <3neo,<3errybody in the photo thread, <3errybody I have yet to know on a personal basis

Thanks for the sweet aknowledgementI above. I'll be on again(when time is more fruitful) and bore the shit out of people with a big long list! bwahha ha ha! :p

but for now...just give some Marvin to sum up all the gratitude for all the ones on here. <3:|=D<3

I had a friend back in my twenties that trained her dog to go into a barking, tail wagging, orgasmic frenzy every time she said Marvin Gaye! Which is pretty much what I do minus the barking.=D

Fuck it,

<3seyer,
<3michael,
<3pip,
<3herbavore,
<3xsicknessx,
<3drinkswithevil,
<3overdone
<3ixchellian

<3 2 all those who helped me through these tough past few weeks... I know times are going to get tough here w/ in the next couple as well.. W/o u guys I'd b lost!.

Thank you to the entire administrative/moderating staff for joining together in my absence to keep this place running as smoothly and as compassionately as I've discovered it continued to - really, without so much as a hiccup!! Your collective patience helped me forge through the thick blackness.

Welcome to all of our new members that have joined since late August =D

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all of our amazing members for continuing to do what you do best - offer some of the most incredibly sound, experience-based advice and opinions that I have ever read, and dually, for continuing to entrust this community with information of the utmost sensitivity and, many times, urgency.

Be well, all of you!!!

~ Vaya

I love all of you who are struggling with managing your own life. I have lots of love and lots of advice for any of you who need it. I know this is cheesy but I <3 you all! :)

I've really enjoyed TDS the last coupla weeks being more involved in the social threads. There's a really good vibe in them. Really sensitive and reponsive to each other and dead supportive. It's good. Got some really good people here should be proud of their part in making it what it is. We got a good thing going on here lately! :)

<3 to you all. That is all! =D

Sepher, TDS is the best forum on the net by far... <3 4 everey1 there..

Some special <3 goes to:

<3 spork
<3 badfish.. ( Thnx 4 being the only 1 2 ask if I'm ok, ur a gr8 person.. I have mad mad respect 4 u)

Merging and bringing this back from the grave.

Sending the love and apresh to my peepz.

I love you too mrflowers <3.

JAG you mah guy <3.

Oh yeah, and Laugh ;) <3

More people too. Love you all ;)