The TDS Appreciation Thread vs. Share the Looove!

n3o
ocean
Asclepius
herbavore
spork
Dave
animal cookie
bagochina
RedLeader
paranoid_android
Pill Thrill
drug_wench
Sweat Pea
PIP
`pr0digy
D's

OD!!! <3

Hope you are doing well?

Shout back out to you, you helped me SOOO much and I will never forget you're kindness.

Also, to add to the list of MAJOR love and appreciation.

Spork
Paranoid Assdroid
N3o
Ocean
Dave
PIP
Legerity
Mariposa
Herb
Captain Heroin
Doomed2Pain
PIP
Stella Blue

...am sure I left a load out, so forgive any of the 'oldies' I may have unwittingly ommited.

Also,

much love to NeversickAnymore, Ad Lib...as well as all the BL posters and current mods who share and support on here. <3

Big hugs to BROI, Addy, NSA, Redleader and Foreigner for the love two nights ago where I needed em the most. Love you guys!

Just a post of maximum respect for Captain Heroin <3, the more I'm around the place the more I'm stunned by his tireless contribution of positivity and support despite all his own struggles.

I can't name off people specifically cuz there's been so many but im sure you know who you are.

But I'm 10 days clean now and I wanted to thank anyone that's given me support. Even if all it's been was a "great job". I still greatly appreciate it. If it wasn't for everyone here than id be having a much harder time. I'm so glad I found this forum.

So thanks y'all!! Love you guys!

Just a post of maximum respect for Captain Heroin <3, the more I'm around the place the more I'm stunned by his tireless contribution of positivity and support despite all his own struggles.

+1 on this. C.H has been a solid foundation of support <3

Sending some love to Stardust, Aq, Nsa, Herby, broi, tcalderone and allein

Sending some love to Stardust, Aq, Nsa, Herby, broi, tcalderone and allein

Ill even do the group hug and being an Englishman that's pretty big deal

These last few weeks have been exceptionally tough for me, you guys were just there when I needed you most, you may not have even realised how you helped but believe me you did....thanks you<3

Yes I lovee group hugz!

Aww Allein that touched me tbh, it always feels good to know that I have helped someone even just on the internet. You are a wonderful mod and I have always loved reading your posts to help people. Same with everyone im so lucky to be working with this unbelievable superb crew and I'm so proud to be part of the recovery team!!

yessss group hug!

special thanks to maya for picking up when I called to ramble last night LOL

Maya is always available to chat. I have no idea when the woman sleeps. She's amazing <3. Big ups to our crew here <3.