The TDS Appreciation Thread vs. Share the Looove!

neversickanymore should get some kind of medal for the sheer amount of information he dredges up and disseminates here in the recovery forums. He is a human search engine!

^Likewise hun♡♡ of course all the TDS crew and Foreigner

Its been really helpful to me to get bsck to posting here. It iz the only place i can vent my problems and not be judged for my failings.

And helping be a friend to others about the place is very rewarding, this truly is a great communiy and the shining star of BL.

Reminds me im still in contact with Painenduser, but oowe him a message.

I think that it is great that a place such as TDS exists. Some of the stories I have read here are at the same time heartbreaking yet inspiring.
Some of the things that people have had to endure in their life are unbelievable and yet they still soldier on. Some of them think that they are weak but I think that they are among the strongest folk you could hope to meet.
Through all the crap they have had to put up with and yet they are still here surviving and not only that but they help other people as well.
TDS is full of great people.

n3o
ocean
Asclepius
herbavore
spork
Dave
animal cookie
bagochina
RedLeader
paranoid_android
Pill Thrill
drug_wench
Sweat Pea
PIP
`pr0digy
D's

OD!! <3 I've missed you and been wondering how you're doing!

^^OD!!!!!!!<3 I'll throw some appreciation back at you. Without you, I would never have stayed. Hope everything is going well. How's that big hound of yours?

OMG!! OD and Badfish--it's a reunion! <3

And SD, isn't it time for you to come visit? We had a super low tide and I found a new beach for glass.

<3 Floating Around for motivating me for my workouts ;)