The TDS Appreciation Thread vs. Share the Looove!

^<3;)
NSFW:
Brown-Noser3.jpg

I like BRoI and his nose and the rest of the team%)

In no particular order...... OZ, Jag, Plamar, pro re nata, Case (hope you're alright sir as i haven't seen you in a bit), Flowers, Nutty, PTCH, Tryptamine*Dreamer, thedawn, Pagey, Asclepius, gr33n3y3z, flowers dad, Mariposa, xburtonchic, Lustmord, Captain.Heroin, Eveleivibe smokemctoke420, itsALLfake, modelskinny, BostonBrownTown, n3ophy7e, Cancerdead, ,. and everyone else..<3<3<3 glue and propulsion =D

Last edited:
^Gahhhhh a part of me melts every time you post that picture. So so soooooo cute. :)

Bluelight needs a cute smiley, maybe something with bunny or kitty ears. >^^<

^ thanks captain ♡

Much love to Foreigner, vaya and noodle and of course the rest of the tds staff ♡♡♡

I would like to mention all the people on bl I have become friends with and the people who helped me on my recovery:

Laugh the very first person who helped me thank you so much I owe you, Folley who was my guardian on the first few months, Futura, Earthbounded, RO4EVA, Dawglaw, Derok, FINISHED man you are the best! Harrythehead my bff lol PMZ, GGARZA, FBC your knowledge will always be with me, Foreigner of course you're help on late night pm's I will never forget that, DPD_mnk man you should be a mod and last but not the least Mr.SpeedyG

I am also sending some love to those who are in recovery Whatiswrongwithme I hope you are fighting your way through as well and thumbellina goodluck guys please keep fighting

<3 n3o
<3 tripnotism
<3 ocean
<3 mariposa
<3 paranoidandroid

Last edited by a moderator: