• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where do you hide your drugs?

Oh yeah, they can still detect it, it can be as well hidden as you want but they are going to smell it regardless. The only way to keep them from detecting would be to use something to throw off the scent like coffee grinds.

And OxyContin is an opiate, they will detect it. I'm not sure if they are able to detect synthetics like Fentanyl.

It would be pretty nasty, but hiding it in meat could be a good place. Definitely wouldn't take anything after hiding it in meat.:p

Haha, I'm sure they would go after the meat as a snack.

but the officer would think they are going after the meat. I mean they are carivores after all. The dog would swollow your shit and then associate meat with getting fucked up.

"maaaann fuck this smelling shitt, ima just eat it. roooof." hahaha

That's why I said they would not associate meat with getting messed up. It would suck that you would lose your shit, but you wouldn't get busted.

i doubt they train them to smell pills. then they'd be barking at every granny with a script for vicodin for her hip pain.

They do smell pills. They don't bark because the police officer has to come up to you with the dog.

no but say they are searching everyone and people have it. most people have prescriptions so it would be worthless.

i remember when kids would get their wisdom teeth out and they would be allowed to bring their pain pills to school as long as they tell the nurse first

i doubt they train them to smell pills. then they'd be barking at every granny with a script for vicodin for her hip pain.
When they detect it, they paw and then look back at the officer so they officer can investigate the suspicious spot. I've only see this once. They brought a drug dog to our school to deminstrate how they detect things. They had some weed hidden in something, cant remeber what, and when they dog detected it, all it did was paw it once or twice and then look at the officer. Then the officer gave him a treat. No barking at all.

im just saying if they did detect pills there would be plenty of false positives.

no but say they are searching everyone and people have it. most people have prescriptions so it would be worthless.

Hmmm. I don't know. If they are able to sniff out Heroin, they would have to be able to sniff out Morphine. And what about Desoxyn (methamphetamine). If they could sniff out meth they'd be able to sniff out meth in a pill form

when searching on google it seems that they need to be specifically trained to smell the pills

They CAN be trained to sniff out anything, including pills. These question is where or not they are trained to sniff out specific pills. I don't think there would be "false positives" They only bring out the dogs if they have resonable suspicion about someone having drugs, bombs, etc. They don't just walk around with the dog on a leash wiating for it to detect some random granny with her purse with pain medicine in it. The dog stays in the car, or police station until it is needed.

There is no way they'd be able to sniff methamphetamine but not Desoxyn. If all you had to do was put something in pill form to prevent detection then everyone would be compacting heroin, cocaine, etc. with binders into a pill. They are probably specifically trained to sniff out pills, just like other drugs. Pills are just as much of a threat.

They CAN be trained to sniff out anything, including pills. These question is where or not they are trained to sniff out specific pills. I don't think there would be "false positives" They only bring out the dogs if they have resonable suspicion about someone having drugs, bombs, etc. They don't just walk around with the dog on a leash wiating for it to detect some random granny with her purse with pain medicine in it. The dog stays in the car, or police station until it is needed.

i know they dont randomly bring them out. But for school they bring them in like 3-4 times a year

There is no way they'd be able to sniff methamphetamine but not Desoxyn. If all you had to do was put something in pill form to prevent detection then everyone would be compacting heroin, cocaine, etc. with binders into a pill. They are probably specifically trained to sniff out pills, just like other drugs. Pills are just as much of a threat.

well hydro/oxy isnt exactly heroin. so maybe it has a different smell. idk

in my desk drawer...if u call weed a drug (all other drugs goes str8 in face)
I used to keep in a small box on the shelf and when cops once raided my place they didnt find it, they had searched all the dvds n shit but not the shelf roflmao, so i decided to make it easier for them next time.