• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where do you hide your drugs?

Right now I have some pills and some bud in a bag in a drawer of one of those plastic rolling 3-drawer things. It always makes me a little anxious to have stuff in the house, but I don't expect my rents to dig through my stuff.

Right now I have some pills and some bud in a bag in a drawer of one of those plastic rolling 3-drawer things. It always makes me a little anxious to have stuff in the house, but I don't expect my rents to dig through my stuff.

I get way too paranoid.

One time my mom was searching for my flash drive so she was looking through my stuff and found my hydrocodone! Before she found it i was like oh shit she looking through where my hydrocodone is! Then i quickly go over and am like "no thats not where my flashdrive is" but im too late and she has the bag of pills in her hand.

Then she asks what it is and i say Benadryl and then quickly grab it from her. Then she says that looks to big to be benadryl. Then i act like i forget what it is.

Im still not sure if she knew what it was or not.

and thats why i now put it in this shoe box with a secret compartment.

I get way too paranoid.

One time my mom was searching for my flash drive so she was looking through my stuff and found my hydrocodone! Before she found it i was like oh shit she looking through where my hydrocodone is! Then i quickly go over and am like "no thats not where my flashdrive is" but im too late and she has the bag of pills in her hand.

Then she asks what it is and i say Benadryl and then quickly grab it from her. Then she says that looks to big to be benadryl. Then i act like i forget what it is.

Im still not sure if she knew what it was or not.

and thats why i now put it in this shoe box with a secret compartment.

Oh man don't tell me that, I'm going to be even more anxious now. But I'm leaving to go back to school in a few days, so as long as I get through unscathed I'm in the clear.

I have one of those also, it's 5 feet tall. Almost like a walk in closet. I keep my guns/shotguns and prescription drugs in there. I have many random stashes for different drugs so its like an Easter egg hunt at my place.

Haha sounds wonderful :) I love shooting too, we have a great clay shooting range called Doveridge where I live. Also, I keep all my martial arts gear in mine, except my favourite katana which sits on my windowsill, politely and eagerly awaiting burglars. :|

If really smelly bud I have double bagged that bitch and put it in my shoes

If really smelly bud I have double bagged that bitch and put it in my shoes

I put my bud (that's already bagged) in a potato chip bag because it is coated with aluminum foil. No smell ever gets through the bag.

i just set my shit wherever in my room. all my pipes are just chillin in the open and i have multiple drawers full of empty weed bags. when i do have pills left over they usually go behind one of my guitar amps or in a box shoved up under my bed haha.

we do not hide our drugs. We have drugs and drug paraphenalia scattered everywhere throughout our house. Odd thing is we dont really do drugs? *headscratch*

The thread was started in June of 2009... it's 2011 FYI
1) I said it was only 1 example.
2) That thread has not been closed there is no legitimate reason you cannot post there.

lol when i was 15 i used to hide my pipe lighters and weed in the expaction pack spot in my PS2 it was a big empty space that could fit all my shit.it was the perfect hiding spot til my step mum took my playstation off me :( now i just keep my bong out in the open next to my bed n all my meth pipe n other drugs in ma top draw

1) I said it was only 1 example.
2) That thread has not been closed there is no legitimate reason you cannot post there.

So every time you have a question YOU do a search first, as standard protocol, instead of just asking it on the open forum? O.K. Guy.

Strangely I ask a good question and I see your name, Delta 9, critiquing me... Yet I see the same oxy and hydrocodone questions asked repeatedly, day after day, and there is no Delta 9 to be found...........

lol when i was 15 i used to hide my pipe lighters and weed in the expaction pack spot in my PS2 it was a big empty space that could fit all my shit.it was the perfect hiding spot til my step mum took my playstation off me :( now i just keep my bong out in the open next to my bed n all my meth pipe n other drugs in ma top draw

Haha yeah man I used to stash weed in my PS2 back in the day. Nowadays I don't really have a 'stash' anymore. I keep my methadone take homes in my lock box. If I have some weed I just keep in on my night table, pills in a pill bottle in my drawer. I am staying with my mom nowadays since she isn't in the greatest health and isall alone after my dad died. The only thing she would get real annoyed about would be if she found any needles or dope, since I am on MMT obviously and she doesn't want me doing dope anymore. She's fine with bud and the occasional benzo and that's allI really dabble in anymore anyways.

So every time you have a question YOU do a search first, as standard protocol, instead of just asking it on the open forum? O.K. Guy.

Strangely I ask a good question and I see your name, Delta 9, critiquing me... Yet I see the same oxy and hydrocodone questions asked repeatedly, day after day, and there is no Delta 9 to be found...........

P.S. Yes this does belong in DC
I haven't the time or the responsibility to patrol every thread in every forum.

And yes I do search if I have a serious question. You can see for yourself though that it has been a long time since I started a thread I prefer to help by posting useful and accurate information. And of course I try to help out the mods (as I did here), although it seems this has never been appreciated by anyone but the mods, but I suppose that makes sense.

I haven't the time or the responsibility to patrol every thread in every forum.

And yes I do search if I have a serious question. You can see for yourself though that it has been a long time since I started a thread I prefer to help by posting useful and accurate information. And of course I try to help out the mods (as I did here), although it seems this has never been appreciated by anyone but the mods, but I suppose that makes sense.

Delta 9, I also do searches. However, the thread you refer to is from June of 2009, about 20 months ago. If the Mods feel this thread is redundant they will close it, delete it or combine it. Let them decide. It seems like you are trying very, very hard to act Mod - like w/o doing a proficient job. Just my summation.

Last edited:
maybe i should hide my drugs in a tree like a squirrel...

right now they're in my medicine cabinet or in a box in my closet.