• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where do you hide your drugs?

As far as pharmaceuticals, I usually have a small supply in my pillbox with my other prescriptions, but hide the majority in different containers in my bathroom. As far as marijuana (which I usually don't have but got some from my bro at xmas) it is in a hollowed out book. I'd always wanted one of those and that's what my brother gave me the pot in :)

I don't really bother, unless I'm feeling paranoid. My pipe is sitting on the table right beside my bed. But then, when I score my bags of meth, they never last long. If the cops raided my house, the most they'll probably find are a couple of pipes and a dozen empty used baggies lying around. Not exactly a drug bust that'll make news headlines.

It depends how paranoid I am at the time. Most of the time it's just in a drawer or my pocket. But when I tweaking i get really creative. One recent one was dumping out the laundry soap, rinsing out the bottle, but putting the shit in a glass vial with a cap which I then coated with super glue so it would stick to the inside of the bottle. Then I I poured the soap back in. I don't think they would find that, but I had to cut the bottle up to get it out. People wondered why I had laundry soap in a pepsi bottle.

Taped to the top of the ceiling fan was an old favorite, but my house doesn't have them now.

Stashed outside somewhere away from my house is another (I live in a very rural area).

I keep mine inside various things: open up a TV remote and stick em in there, pills I just keep in a prescription bottle mixed with other pills (if they weren't prescribed)
another one recently was that I busted open my old xbox 360 and put a half zip of weed in there
I have a big air filter that I will open up and put pharmaceuticals in on occasion

but the good hiding spots are a secret:) sorry guys/gals

I bury mine outside and keep a map. The map is secretly coded so you'd never know what your looking at. One morning I found the dog digging in a hole in the back and he had my bag of dope in his mouth and I had to shake it out of him. I had to get rid of the dog, I can't have such behavior going on back there with my drugs.

I hide them in my saxophone case. I pull down the padding in it, and put my stash between the padding and the plastic of the case.

I used to just have them all out in the open. But now that I am living with my folks due to financial crises, I hide my drugs and rigs and all in the inside pocket of an old suit jacket I rarely wear.

It kinda works out better this way. When I had my stuff all out in the open I was constantly losing drugs. Or having them stolen from friends.

anyone who has one of those small sentry safes like this:
sen1100_1_1.jpg

should probably find a better hiding spot. You can pop those open with the back of a hammer very easily

I want a walk in safe!

My ex husband had this Coors Lite beer bottle can that was specially made to hide drugs on the inside. It didn't open like you would open a beer can but it looked completely real and he kept it in the fridge with all his beer. The inside was made of some sort of hard insulation plastic to keep whatever he had inside of it from getting cold.

The top twisted off very carefully in order to open the can.

I want a walk in safe!

My ex husband had this Coors Lite beer bottle can that was specially made to hide drugs on the inside. It didn't open like you would open a beer can but it looked completely real and he kept it in the fridge with all his beer. The inside was made of some sort of hard insulation plastic to keep whatever he had inside of it from getting cold.

The top twisted off very carefully in order to open the can.

"Hey, man, you mind if I grab a beer?"

That would be a beer to remember, let me tell ya! =D