• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where do you hide your drugs?

"Hey, man, you mind if I grab a beer?"

That would be a beer to remember, let me tell ya! =D

No kidding!

He use to steal my pain meds from me. Even after my surgeries. I never had any good hiding spots because he would tear the house up looking for them.

anyone who has one of those small sentry safes like this:
sen1100_1_1.jpg

should probably find a better hiding spot. You can pop those open with the back of a hammer very easily

Those things practically scream "there's something dodgy inside!"

Those things practically scream "there's something dodgy inside!"

No shit, that's why I worry about my walk-in safe. If police busted in that would probably be the first place they would check. But of course they would need a warrant before they came through so I would quickly take everything out and hide it somewhere.

That's why I need to find a good hiding spot.

^ I've stopped bothering with hiding spots. When the cops raid a house, they usually bring along a sniffer dog which will find any drugs concealed in the premises. Doesn't matter how good the hiding spot. I remember a friend of mine thought he was pretty clever with his hiding spot, until the cops burst in one night with a dog that went straight to where the drugs were hidden.

^ I've stopped bothering with hiding spots. When the cops raid a house, they usually bring along a sniffer dog which will almost always find any drugs concealed in the premises. Doesn't matter how good the hiding spot.

they cant smell pills though

right?

^^dont think so...i had a bottle of 30 xanax and codeine syrup n my luggage on the greyhound bus...they stopped us halfway thru my trip...i had no idea O_O..lol but lukkily they didnt find anything

they cant smell pills though

right?

^ They can. Think of all the people who get searched at concerts/festivals by cops with sniffer dogs. A lot of them get busted for trying to smuggle in ecstasy, etc.

^ Yep, they can. Think of all the people who get searched at concerts/festivals by cops with sniffer dogs. A lot of them get busted for trying to smuggle in ecstasy, etc.

but a lot of ecstacy has different substances which dogs can normally detect. I think he was talking about pharmacutical pills, not pills that could have anything from heroin, to meth, to actuall mdma.

well if they can the dogs do a very good job at it then because i know so many times where my friends had pain pills on them at school and it just so happened it was a day where the drug dog came and no one ever got caught when they came.

Nope, Dogs have a specific flaw in their brain/nose, called pillanosmia , which causes them not to be able to detect any type of pill.

Didn't know that! You used a fancy word, so that's good enough for me to believe. :)

Didn't know that! You used a fancy word, so that's good enough for me to believe. :)

i think hes joking since pillansomnia isnt even a word

or atleast i dont think its a word. sounded like a joke maybe hes serious idk

i hope hes right though

Nope, Dogs have a specific flaw in their brain/nose, called pillanosmia , which causes them not to be able to detect any type of pill.

I think your joking.

But if your not, dogs can sniff out pills. They are trained to sniff out heroin which means they could sniff out all opiate narcotics. The same goes with amphetamines. I don't know about benzodiazepines or stuff like Ambien, Soma, etc.

hahah I was just fuckin with yall. It did sound good because Anosmia, is the inability to smell (I had to look it up before I posted):D

I think your joking.

But if your not, dogs can sniff out pills. They are trained to sniff out heroin which means they could sniff out all opiate narcotics. The same goes with amphetamines. I don't know about benzodiazepines or stuff like Ambien, Soma, etc.

yeah but if it was inside a backpack inside another box then inside a bag. could a dog really detect oxycontin? i just dont see how that would be possible.

I think your joking.

hmm never knew that. I'm sure you can train them to sniff out anything, because dogs are very intelligent and all you have to do is associate a certain smell with a treat or toy and they will search for that smell.

hahah I was just fuckin with yall. It did sound good because Anosmia, is the inability to smell (I had to look it up before I posted):D

Oh... you sure had me fooled with that big word! :)

yeah but if it was inside a backpack inside another box then inside a bag. could a dog really detect oxycontin? i just dont see how that would be possible.

I'm not sure if they can sniff out oxycontin, but if it was something else they are trained to smell, that technique would not deter the dogs ability to smell it. Dogs have extremely sensative noses, about 1000-10000 times stonger than a human. Put some black pepper in your locker, the dog will go f'in crazy to get it. hahahah

Oh yeah, they can still detect it, it can be as well hidden as you want but they are going to smell it regardless. The only way to keep them from detecting would be to use something to throw off the scent like coffee grinds.

And OxyContin is an opiate, they will detect it. I'm not sure if they are able to detect synthetics like Fentanyl.

i guess IF they can even smell oxycontin then most drug dogs arent trained to smell it then. unless they are trained to smell it and are just terrible at it