• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where do you hide your drugs?

Yeah, I'm sure some people have some because those are the people you associate with. You haven't gone up to everybody in the school and asked if they had some pills. About 12% of the population abuse drugs. Of those people who abuse pills probably half of them do...which is a pretty high assumption. So less than 10% of the kids in your school probably have pills.

ok but why didnt any of the kids with pills get caught though which is my main question? and the classes that got searched are the classes where they do bring in pills. the reason they searched those classes after all is because they are suspicious of drug use.

OK to end this debate.
- Dogs Can detect pills
- not all days are trained to detect pills
- the dogs a methadones school might not be trained to detect pills
- the students that were checked might not have had pills on them
- k'ed out has some very good points.
Ok it's over

How is that? Did you ask them that very day, do you have pills on you? Even if they abuse pills doesn't mean they happened to bring them that day.

when they told us to leave the classroom while they were checking everyones backpacks everyone was freaking out.

the thing im curious about is why wouldnt the dogs be trained to detect pills like hydro and oxy when they are one of the most abused drugs? only thing i could think of is maybe there is more to it

ok but why didnt any of the kids with pills get caught though which is my main question? and the classes that got searched are the classes where they do bring in pills. the reason they searched those classes after all is because they are suspicious of drug use.

Because the police officer didn't have the dog go up to each person. The officer has to bring the dog up to you.

OK If your assuming so many people bring pills to school..MORE people bring marijuana, as it is the highest abused drug, (cigarettes are actually behind marijuana!) so why don't all those kids get caught with marijuana?

the thing im curious about is why wouldnt the dogs be trained to detect pills like hydro and oxy when they are one of the most abused drugs? only thing i could think of is maybe there is more to it

No one will ever know

They ARE trained to detect those drugs.

your asking why don't they detect all those kids that have pills? well why don't they detect all those kids with marijuana? Because not everybody is searched.

Because the police officer didn't have the dog go up to each person. The officer has to bring the dog up to you.

OK If your assuming so many people bring pills to school..MORE people bring marijuana, as it is the highest abused drug, (cigarettes are actually behind marijuana!) so why don't all those kids get caught with marijuana?

the kids had their pills in their backpacks and they asked us to not move and leave the room. then they searched it and found nothing.

and more people bring in pills instead of marijuana because people use pills inside school and no one smokes marijuana at school lol

excecpt this one time my one friend instead of smoking cigs in the bathroom he smoked a blunt hahaha. but thats the only time thats ever happened. then he got questioned because of the cameras seeing him going into the bathroom at that time but he just kept saying he didnt do it

the kids had their pills in their backpacks and they asked us to not move and leave the room. then they searched it and found nothing.

and more people bring in pills instead of marijuana because people use pills inside school and no one smokes marijuana at school lol

excecpt this one time my one friend instead of smoking cigs in the bathroom he smoked a blunt hahaha. but thats the only time thats ever happened. then he got questioned because of the cameras seeing him going into the bathroom at that time but he just kept saying he didnt do it

Well, more kids at my high school bring more marijuana to school than pills. Kids smoked weed all over the place. You think everyone brings pills to your school because you do them. Smart kids would take their pills before school. I'm sure not every pill popper brings pills everyday.

So how did you know this kid had pills in his backpack. Did you ask him before the dogs came that very day? That one kid that happened to be checked out?

Well, more kids at my high school bring more marijuana to school than pills. Kids smoked weed all over the place. You think everyone brings pills to your school because you do them. Smart kids would take their pills before school. I'm sure not every pill popper brings pills everyday.

So how did you know this kid had pills in his backpack. Did you ask him before the dogs came that very day? That one kid that happened to be checked out?

well yeah some kids smoked marijuana in their cars in the parking lot.

and i know because ive seen them everyday. and its not just one kid being searched its the whole classes backpacks.

and the reason they dont take them before school is because kids sell them in school then kids use them. also i like to use them for certain classes. since hydrocodone only lasts a short time.

I've got to go and drive down to pick up something so I've got to leave this conversation. I'm really tweeking lol. I need to smoke a cigarette really bad also.

Dogs are trained to smell pills. The dogs at your school may not be trained if they really did go up to someone who had pills on them. I'm sure your not lying that someone did because you wouldn't be asking this. So basically the dog wasn't trained. That is the only reason.

I've got to go and drive down to pick up something so I've got to leave this conversation. I'm really tweeking lol. I need to smoke a cigarette really bad also.

Dogs are trained to smell pills. The dogs at your school may not be trained if they really did go up to someone who had pills on them. I'm sure your not lying that someone did because you wouldn't be asking this. So basically the dog wasn't trained. That is the only reason.

yeah i guess they werent trained. I just find that to be very weird

and i know because ive seen them everyday. and its not just one kid being searched its the whole classes backpacks.

That's one of my points. They DON'T go up to everybody which is why they don't smell them. They police officer has to bring the dog over to you. They don't have super senses where they can smell you from 6 feet away.

That's one of my points. They DON'T go up to everybody which is why they don't smell them.

well yeah they dont go up to everybody in the school. but the classes they do search are probably a good percentage of the kids who bring pills

I just asked my girlfriend and she told me they are "starting" to train them to detect pills. She heard this on the radio, she listens to talk radio. She is smarterer than me. Maybe that's why they didn't detect them. Not trained to, looks like I'm sorta wrong. SORTA

I just asked my girlfriend and she told me they are "starting" to train them to detect pills. She heard this on the radio, she listens to talk radio. She is smarterer than me. Maybe that's why they didn't detect them. Not trained to, looks like I'm sorta wrong. SORTA

i guess that explains it then. if they were trained i guarantee you atleast 5 out of the like 16 kids in that class would have been in deep trouble. damn that would have been crazy.

and how much jail time do u get for that? im guessing a good amount even for a first offendor. how harsh they are on drugs

Edit: To the above post. It depends on your state. Some states, some pills are misdemeanors, some are felonies; of course, amount depends as well. However, in an increasing amount of states, possession of one pill alone is an automatic felony.

Its bullshit that someone gets a felony for possession (no, I believe it, I'm just saying it blows big cock) of a pill. That felony will always be on your record for the rest of your life and whenever you look for a job you will have to mark that you have a felony (and you can't explain) and they won't even bother to call you in for an interview because they assume your some criminal. Like a theft or robber they might assume. All because you had an OxyContin on you. I better keep my club because I'll never get a job retail or something. 3 felonies all due to drugs.

Its bullshit that someone gets a felony for possession (no, I believe it, I'm just saying it blows big cock) of a pill. That felony will always be on your record for the rest of your life and whenever you look for a job you will have to mark that you have a felony (and you can't explain) and they won't even bother to call you in for an interview because they assume your some criminal. Like a theft or robber they might assume. All because you had an OxyContin on you. I better keep my club because I'll never get a job retail or something. 3 felonies all due to drugs.

yeah, thinking about this thread i need to be much more careful than what i am right now.

and the state im in you could get 5 years in prison for carrying pain pills.

Last edited:
Coffee grinds don't work because the smell permiates... dogs smell things individually.. not like humans that smell things as one. Their smelling system is completely different from ours. So if you leave weed in a bag with a bag off coffee grounds around it.. the smell comes out.. they smell one think oh "coffee".. then they smell the weed.

I don't know about pills. But my dealers house smells like dank nonstop and he doesn't even smoke in the house.. the shit smells so good you can smell it outside.. a drug dog would go nuts near his house.