• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where do you hide your drugs?

idk i guess ur right about that but still im sure they arent trained to detect that since i know plenty of people who have brought stuff when the drug dogs came and nothing happened.

they let you if you tell the nurse. like if you get ur wisdom teeth out and need to take it

Yes but you have to have a prescription.

And hydrocodone and oxycodone may not be heroin but they can still be detected by a dog that is trained to sniff out pills, which most are these days.

Yes but you have to have a prescription.

And hydrocodone and oxycodone may not be heroin but they can still be detected by a dog that is trained to sniff out pills, which most are these days.

true if the dog is trained to sniff out pills it should detect it but it seems most actually arent which may be surprising.

idk i guess ur right about that but still im sure they arent trained to detect that since i know plenty of people who have brought stuff when the drug dogs came and nothing happened.

Plenty of people? Where are all these kids that you know getting sniffed? They don't sniff people out unless the police office decides to check you out. So where all these people getting getting sniffed out?

Dog sure barked at me when I had pills but the officer didn't decide to go through my pockets or anything. But I also have dogs at home so it may have just been the scent of them. I was at the park at night. I still am curious as why he didn't decide to check me out. Odd

honestly i dont think they can smell pills but they just dont want to tell everyone that.

if they could smell pills then wouldnt all drug dogs be able to detect them? and if all drug dogs were able to detect them then why hasnt anyone ever been caught in school when the drug dogs come in like 3-4 times a year? honestly everyone brings oxy/hydros to school. someone should have been caught if they were actually trained to detect them or if they can even detect pills at all

honestly i dont think they can smell pills but they just dont want to tell everyone that.

if they could smell pills then wouldnt all drug dogs be able to detect them? and if all drug dogs were able to detect them then why hasnt anyone ever been caught in school when the drug dogs come in like 3-4 times a year? honestly everyone brings oxy/hydros to school. someone should have been caught if they were actually trained to detect them or if they can even detect pills at all

Because If they are on you in class, I doubt they will smell pills. When I was in highschool and the drug dogs came in, they made the teachers close the doors and not allow any students outside. If there was something in the locker, they were caught. If they were in the class room, highly doubtful of getting caught even if it was weed since the dogs never can inside the classroom.

The dogs don't run up to everyone. The police officer has to come up to someone with the dog for it to detect, or the dog very near by. It doesn't have super senses but they do have a good scent. And not everybody in high school brings pills to school, that's an assumption of yours because the people you probably hang out with. In my school a fuck load of people brought weed and other drugs to school. Why weren't they detected? Because they have to come up to you.

Because If they are on you in class, I doubt they will smell pills. When I was in highschool and the drug dogs came in, they made the teachers close the doors and not allow any students outside. If there was something in the locker, they were caught. If they were in the class room, highly doubtful of getting caught even if it was weed since the dogs never can inside the classroom.

no, they choose some classes that they feel have a bunch of people in it that they are suspicious about.

Like last year i was in sped math along with a bunch of coke and heroin addicts so they came in the with drug dog and told everyone in the class to leave and the dog didnt find anything.

The dogs don't run up to everyone. The police officer has to come up to someone with the dog for it to detect, or the dog very near by. It doesn't have super senses but they do have a good scent. And not everybody in high school brings pills to school, that's an assumption of yours because the people you probably hang out with. In my school a fuck load of people brought weed and other drugs to school. Why weren't they detected? Because they have to come up to you.

like i said in my other post. they tell everyone to keep their backpacks in the classroom and tell everyone to get out so they can search

no, they choose some classes that they feel have a bunch of people in it that they are suspicious about.

Like last year i was in sped math along with a bunch of coke and heroin addicts so they came in the with drug dog and told everyone in the class to leave and the dog didnt find anything.

Why do you assume they can't sniff out pills if they can't even detect heroin and cocaine in your school ??

That's my point...they can detect pills just as much as other drugs and the reason why they don't is because they don't directly come up to everyone. Hell, they don't even detect coke/heroin at your school. That's because they didn't go right up to them.

Why do you assume they can't sniff out pills if they can't even detect heroin and cocaine ??

because no one ever brang heroin or cocaine to school and if they did then it was very rare. but seriously a lot of people bring pills everyday

still doesnt answer my question though because they DO come up to certain people and check them inside the classrooms

Yeah and my assumption is that they didn't have pills. Not everyone has pills on them. I'd say a good 90% don't. Not everyone abuses drugs and out of those drug abusers not all take pills.

Yeah and my assumption is that they didn't have pills. Not everyone has pills on them. I'd say a good 90% don't. Not everyone abuses drugs and out of those drug abusers not all take pills.

im 100% sure they did because thats how i would get mine everyday

i've seen them have them. im not assuming they would have them

because no one ever brang heroin or cocaine to school and if they did then it was very rare. but seriously a lot of people bring pills everyday

I'm sure some do but I'm sure you think more people do then they really do because you abuse them and probably some of your friends do to. But out of the school I'm sure your one of the 5 or 10 percent that do.

I'm sure some do but I'm sure you think more people do then they really do because you abuse them and probably some of your friends do to. But out of the school I'm sure your one of the 5 or 10 percent that do.

i understand. but still the people that got checked i know for sure had pills on them.

im 100% sure they did because thats how i would get mine everyday

i've seen them have them. im not assuming they would have them

Yeah, I'm sure some people have some because those are the people you associate with. You haven't gone up to everybody in the school and asked if they had some pills. About 12% of the population abuse drugs. Of those people who abuse pills probably half of them do...which is a pretty high assumption. So less than 10% of the kids in your school probably have pills.

i understand. but still the people that got checked i know for sure had pills on them.

How is that? Did you ask them that very day, do you have pills on you? Even if they abuse pills doesn't mean they happened to bring them that day.