• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

^ I know..'"can't do it." It's not my fault... This is who I am...

Ok thank you. Attempting to reaquiant myself with this site. I appreciate the patience guys.

Phone and text etiquette were always my biggest pet peeves. You're gonna call your friend and tell them you want a double quarter pounder with cheese? Absolutely genius.

I almost used that acronym years ago when I made my account, I might have at some point, I just remember seeing it all the time and thinking who is SWIM and why is everyone so pissed at them lol

When people start to write things without connection. Repeating themselves and having no clue how annoying that is.

In jail too? It must be dangerous trying not to get caught.

True. Drugs are all around for generations. I believe everything will be much more artificial in the near future. A lot of people will still get rich as the drug demand is overwhelming and endless. It should be legalized so that, at least, we know who is in control.

When you are nice enough to offer someone a hit of crack for free out of the kindness of your heart and they say "do you think I can get/ buy a hit off of you?' and when you say no, they keep coming up with outrageous offers, and just stare at you and the moment is so awkward you gotta bounce

My first taste of opium was totally free. Same with Coke, MJ, etc.
I had never actually paid for MJ, it was always shared. I would pay for the milkshakes though.
About crack how can you say no after the first hit?

If I give someone a free hit, they can buy they're own and not suck up all mine

There was a time when your mates would make comments along the lines of ''fuckinell you were WELL out of it last night...do you remember when you did this/that/whatever, and the tale would be told with laughter all round.

Nowadays I get that sinking feeling...

The reason I quit drinking. I grew tired of waking up after being on a piss and the first thing that came to mind was "fuck me, to whom do I owe an apology today?"

this one.. Its okay, I only do the clear "clean" meth.. not that shake and bake shit, and i only snort it.

Phone and text etiquette were always my biggest pet peeves. You're gonna call your friend and tell them you want a double quarter pounder with cheese? Absolutely genius.

I dunno, when buying whole sheets of 'cid I would ask my guy, who was paranoid, but he was also my friend and I knew of his situation, he had reasons to be paranoid on top of all that, he resorted to stashing pcp back when I live with my mom's house, he said "you're a safe guy, here, can you hide this, I know you're not a fan of this shit anyway" and it was like 2 hundred + bags of 1/20 (meaning you could make 20 grams of "mess/mesc" with that gram of pcp + solid white cut..I never knew what was in that cut). I actually got to like pcp more later on, but it was 1/50 stuff, I could take a butter knife and roll it over a joint and it was fucking calming in a strange way.

Oh, I forgot what I was going to say, yeah, so he was paranoid and I was verifying if he had any acid sheets I would ask for calendars...since back then texting was on expensive phones (think 2002 to 2005) or just expensive themselves, we had to use code words. At least it's slang I never heard anyone else use so we thought it was fine :)

Chocolate was always used to describe MJ when we had to right about that. Powder alone, making it look like a food ingredient was the code used for Coke. Nicknames like Lex, or Mitty were used for opiates and benzos. The list is long same with "creative" vocabulary. But at the end, it would function in the same way as SWIM functions here. "We know that's you."

By the way LSD were called stamps, like postal stamps because we used to get them in real stamps. We have never had any problems with that one, but looking back I see this wouldn't protect myself and we were just feeling a false sense of protection, although nobody was ever caught because of this wording.

I always hate it when my wife refers to my drugs as "shit" (she is obviously not a fan of my drug use).

For example, when she notices I'm high suddenly out of nowhere she will say:

"You're doing that shit again, aren't you?"

It really irks me but I try my best to be respectful. After all, when she says that I'm the lowlife that relapsed again so I don't have much ground to stand on.

It's the way she says that it that bothers me the most, but I still don't like my drugs being referred to as 'shit'.