• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

Empracets are 30mg codeine/300mg APAP :) That ratio doesn't exist here. There is 60mg/325mg ones but they're Tylenol #4's..well generic, not the Empracet which is only for the 15 and 30mg combos. But yes 500 would be too much...I've had multiple oppurtunities in the past when codeine worked VERY well on me, to get portuguese or whatever OTC codeine which was 20mg/500mg APAP and I passed.

900mg of codeine is useless though, it sorts of caps at 400-450mg. When I was taking CodeineContins 200mg, they were once every 12 hours (I had generic Percocets...Oxycocets 5mg and later pure OxyIR 5mg x4 on top....and I was good, without pain, and would sometimes still get a random high, mostly at night when I used the oxycodone on top after the whole day in college on Dexedrine (10mgx2 spansules), 2x5mg IR if I had a big afternoon or was feeling drained, which was the doctor's description of "coming down".

I know!

So annoying. "I have taken quite a bit of Xanax and I'm so much confused, is it safe to drink alcohol or should I maybe wait a little?"
and then it says "well, it does matter because I'm doing it anyway."

I hear you, at least 10 posts a week in OD, lol.

I like when people make a thread that goes into detail about symptoms that are completely normal and expected for the drug in question

"shot meth and now can't sleep?"

"nose feels itchy on opiates?"

"just shot coke... is my heart fucked?"

I know it's not meant to be funny and are real people with real concerns but I do laugh at stuff along those lines

^^Haha. The best is when the same fu*king question has been asked right above them, yet instead of reading the post they were about to make, they just ask the same question.

Sometimes the redundancy becomes a little redundant.

I hear that, when I spent more time in OD, it would become extremely annoying. I'm at the point that only novel substances will make me read a thread over there.

I like when people make a thread that goes into detail about symptoms that are completely normal and expected for the drug in question

"shot meth and now can't sleep?"

"nose feels itchy on opiates?"

"just shot coke... is my heart fucked?"

I know it's not meant to be funny and are real people with real concerns but I do laugh at stuff along those lines

subotai, from our side, it is funny. We still take it seriously, but some posts are funny shit.

I lol'ed reading your post.

I hear that, when I spent more time in OD, it would become extremely annoying. I'm at the point that only novel substances will make me read a thread over there.

I just lightly ( at least for show) called out nicely, OD mods in the Lope for
methadone thread. That thread made something inside me nicely snap.

One decent to perfect loperamide thread is going to be made. My goal is to ice out that subject. OBLIVION, want a nice headache, go read that stupid thread. It's not stupid subject matter, but mods and junior psudomods keep answering the same question, over and over.

I had enough. I tried to drop a thinly veiled hint that changes are coming soon.

We have real shit to do besides explaining the same shit repeatedly via smart regulars and mods from different forums coming in to assist on a simple one post answer.

If I have to walk around OD with a theoretical lead pipe, so be it.

Sorry for the off topic post. But anyone with ears to hear, let them hear.

So anyway, a rabbi a preist and a horse walk into a bar .........

EDIT: two theads down was the lope megathread. These greenlighters and even a decent bunch of Bluelighters need to goto back to school.

I know it's a lot to take in when your new here, but a few minor changes coming in the door will fix some stuff.

Back to topic. I dislike when drug users make
signs that say help me, need food, etc. and stand by freeway exits.

Let me clarify something. Not all of them are bad people, but some we"ll say, don't fit. Young guys panhandling saying their broke while there smoking premium cigarettes in a box. That sort of stuff.

Last edited:
Where I live most of the Hydro and Oxy/APAP pills are 325mg of APAP max no matter how much opioid they have in them. In the past few years I've very rarely seen a pill with over 500mg of APAP.

I'm lucky to have it this way since I'll take 100-200mg of hydro a day until I run out, usually I burn my whole supply in one day.

I don't really understand why this combo was ever allowed, considering that this sort of medication has been abused all over the world. The acetaminophen doesn't really play an important role in regards to painkilling. It can and will help in cases where the patient has developed a fever or is suffering from headaches but even then if feels wrong mixing those two together as you would need to be within a maximum of 1000 mg of acetaminophen per dose or 4000 mg in a 24 hour period, provided that you respect the intervals between the doses.

People pretty often take much more oxycodone combined with 325 mg of APAP (in some countries 500 mg) and as consequence they exceed the limits of safe use of acetaminophen which has been reported to have caused liver damages not to mention the effect on the stomach on gastrointestinal bleeding caused by the excess of APAP intake.

Last edited:
"Microdots are mescaline".

Some microdots had pcp in them...shitty purple microdots, all over QC down to New England/NY/Long Island by the early 90's, with some low amount of LSD. And I'm sure it happened more often since its easier to throw stuff in microdots. But to have it thrown at you as if written in stone is annoying as hell.

Some people will go further and say things like "guess I took too much of that LSD - about a couple of 200 mcg" while others will swear that they have snorted the purest coke in NYC " ever." People love to grab about their stuff, especially when you know it's not true. As if one could take more than a gram of pure cocaine in one evening.

"I don't do drugs but I drink."

I can never help responding with :"Oh, so you do one of the most dangerous and addictive drugs but you are managing it fine, eh? Yeah, I know a lot of people doing that with opiates, benzos and amphetamines, too."

This drive me crazy too.
narcotic=that make you sleep, but for this legal definition cocaine is a narcotic!
I had this inane conversation with an intake counselor at one of the rehabs I was considering:
Me: I'm prescribed Ativan for panic attacks. Would I be able to continue to take a benzo PRN for acute anxiety and panic?
Them: No. We don't permit the use of any narcotic substances.
Me: What's your definition of narcotic?
Them: Illegal drugs that are used recreationally.
Me: But benzos aren't illegal if prescribed.
Them: Well...they're generally used to describe downers of any kind.
Me: So alcohol is a narcotic and cocaine isn't?
Them: Uhhh...let's take the tour, shall we?

Anyway it's a terrible word used way too often by people who don't know shit from shinola.

Because opiates are a bad thing, he was worried for me.
Alcohol can make you compassionate...

If he sells you medication, what does he care?

My guess is he only has benzos? His benzos in general unless he's full of Oxazepam 10/15/30mg or Ativans 0.5/1mg. Well if this guy sells you only benzos and judges you about fucking TRAMADOL, he doesn't understand much at all.

I had this inane conversation with an intake counselor at one of the rehabs I was considering:
Me: I'm prescribed Ativan for panic attacks. Would I be able to continue to take a benzo PRN for acute anxiety and panic?
Them: No. We don't permit the use of any narcotic substances.
Me: What's your definition of narcotic?
Them: Illegal drugs that are used recreationally.
Me: But benzos aren't illegal if prescribed.
Them: Well...they're generally used to describe downers of any kind.
Me: So alcohol is a narcotic and cocaine isn't?
Them: Uhhh...let's take the tour, shall we?

Anyway it's a terrible word used way too often by people who don't know shit from shinola.

It doesn't get more hypocrite than that, does it?

Drugs are drugs no matter if they are sold freely in the market or if you have or need a prescription. By the end of the day that person who has been drinking at the bar or that elder lady who can't live without her Xanax are all taking drugs, recreational or not. Allowed or not. By definition it has to be categorized as drugs as it alter your sense of reality.

From my perspective rehabs should always have as many volunteers as necessary to balance this sort of situation. By volunteer I mean people who are "former addicts" as if we ever get to be called former user of drugs irl.