• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

Wow, nobody can be forced into detox here if they are over 14 if they don't want to, unless they are dying/close to dying, mostly for alcoholics this will happen where they will be stabilized inpatient, their blood cleaned out and some Librium given and if in DT's, Ativan/Versed/Valium IV. Then they will have to for a week or so in the inpatient facility where they will be given Librium and other comfort meds. Many leave with Librium scripts that taper slowly and sometimes an Antabuse bottle and contract, if they wish to risk it.

I know. I'm old now, I have a life and of course that was so wrong, but indeed I was very young, not even 16. Feeling guilty and scared with no idea I had rights after all I was being dismissed from a hospital after having had an OD that nearly killed me. I wish I knew what I know now. Even after decades my family and I have this thing in between us. Like a scar you can't hide. I remember that in my mind back then I believed I deserved all that. I remember seeing one guy dead from suicide. Another one who ended up there because he was on probation and the family didn't seem to have a difficult time to put him there due to his state of mind from alcohol abuse.