• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

i'm sure this has been mentioned, but "it's not addictive. i've been using it everyday for the last eight years and i'm still not addicted."

^^^ to be fair, i was stoned for over 10 years most of the time and i've currently been over 6 months completely free of marijuana. some drugs are different than others.

2 off the top of my head:

---Any variation of "it wasn't my fault I was drunk high"

You know what's really fucked up? This guy in in the town I grew up is doing 10 yrs and he tried to use this defense in court.

He tried to say he molested this child because he was fucked up on lortabs...

Fuckin despicable

^ I agree. It is annoying for sure. Especially when one blames someone else for their addiction or even a given situation in life that made it impossible to resist.

"This isn't molly or MDMA, it's SASS!!" Come on now, it's all fucking mdma.. sassafras is a damn precursor

Some annoying statements like "this was 99% pure, totally uncut, I can guarantee you that". That being said after taking 'few' grams of the stuff which technically would have killed them if it was near to 70% clean Coke.

"injecting with cigarette butts is safe, works as good as fancy filters"

"eating 1mg of clonazolam will have you go on a rampage a week long and waking up half-naked sitting somewhere up a tree" and other variations about rc benzos

people who do not understand that vaping doesn't release the smoke that a cig does, who think the vapour is actually smoke, which now causes government offices and stores to ban smoking 9 meter from the door and including "vaping" on the sign as if it's a nuisance for anyone

"real acid doesn't exist anymore" coming from those dipshits who are 40-50 around here, when what they had were mostly microdots were sold with low quality LSD and a lot of PCP in it and were told it was mescaline in them...so if it's mescaline...how is it LSD? etc. Read about "the Acid King" murder, Ricky Kasso in Maine in the late 80's,which is contiguous to my province, they likely got that shit from here since the same legend exist

Some annoying statements like "this was 99% pure, totally uncut, I can guarantee you that". That being said after taking 'few' grams of the stuff which technically would have killed them if it was near to 70% clean Coke.

Indeed, I mostly turned my coke into freebase to smoke, which does purify it of some or all cut depending on the quality....my guy who had his delivery system way back who loved me because I lived very near him and would respect his call at 11, 2pm, 5, 8, 11pm so he can prepare all the doses for his delivery guy, and I'd call him a bit too much, had a 6 month run with freebasing...and it already had that fishscale allure, where if I bought a gram, I would keep a little to snort, because it actually stopped the sketch feelings after smoking just .5-.6 in a night of extremely powerful homemade crack, I could never imagine needing more than 1.5g a night this way, like if one did an acetone wash before slamming but I never did that...with coke.

"I promise that after tonight we'll be clean for the rest of our lives." - Classic..

I got sass...wtf is sass?!?!? you got mdma or you dont!?!?!? sass is a fucking precursor, this shit pisses me off, how illiterate the MDMA or should I say research chemical group of ppl are,

I think it's more just slang then stupidity but it is most due to ignorance and sure is annoying.

I get irritated when people refer to a drug as dope because it can mean so many different things.

^ I know. It used to be referred to weeds sometime ago, just plain MJ.

"injecting with cigarette butts is safe, works as good as fancy filters"

"eating 1mg of clonazolam will have you go on a rampage a week long and waking up half-naked sitting somewhere up a tree" and other variations about rc benzos

people who do not understand that vaping doesn't release the smoke that a cig does, who think the vapour is actually smoke, which now causes government offices and stores to ban smoking 9 meter from the door and including "vaping" on the sign as if it's a nuisance for anyone

"real acid doesn't exist anymore" coming from those dipshits who are 40-50 around here, when what they had were mostly microdots were sold with low quality LSD and a lot of PCP in it and were told it was mescaline in them...so if it's mescaline...how is it LSD? etc. Read about "the Acid King" murder, Ricky Kasso in Maine in the late 80's,which is contiguous to my province, they likely got that shit from here since the same legend exist

not tryin to be a dick, but kasso was from long island NY, not maine.... jus sayin... you're right tho - a good story!

I always thought that dicksizing about tolerance was completely stupid and pointless, too. The real smart users are the ones that keep their tolerances small (or try to, at least)

Tolerance dick sizing pisses me off so much. I actually do have a heavy heroin habit and you'd have to have rock's for brains to want this. I'd kill to have a small tolerance again. I could make my money go so much further. Me and a friend had to drive someone we know to the hospital because the stupid asshole didn't listen when we told him not to have it all at once and not to pretend he can handle as much as we can. Idiot.

Like I said, you gotta have rocks for brains to want a big habit. But this guy wasn't the first ive seen try and show off.

I doubt anyone who really has a big heroin habit has anything positive to say about it or any desire to show it off. But maybe people with big habits are more likely to have been using long enough to have their habit seriously cost them.

I know, tolerance has always been quite difficult to deal with!! I blamed it for not being as successful as I should have sometime ago. Besides, when you chose to gets meds instead of H, it's super costly. I spent so much money with drugs for so long.

I don't think you can control your heroin doses, perhaps for few days but not all the time. It's tricky. Besides, you never know what you can expect from 500 mg bags. They can be cut or too strong.

^ Indeed.

It has always been difficult not to feel regretful when I know how many things I could have purchased for my family, even if it was just about getting a better freezer or painting the house. Now I realize how much I could have saved or invested at home. Travels we could have made. I try not to think too much about that. The self punishing phase is over I guess.

It's annoying when you get people asking for money so they can do this one last time.

I just hat people who believe that having a prescription means they are not a junkie