• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

It's good that she doesn't call you names though. It took nearly a decade for my family to find out about my habits but when they did, name calling became a daily routine. Not as bad as shit although they did refer to the drugs as something quite dirty. And had the power of making me think I was the only person that would dare doing something like that.

At one point I was pretty messed up all time and my life was spiraling out of control.

My wife and I were fighting constantly about my addiction. During the heat of the moment she did call me quite a few dirty names. Asshole, Junkie, Tweaker, Loser, etc.

Things were pretty fucked up at that point and it was because of me so I don't hold it against here. I'm fairly certain I called her a bitch a few times during that time. Wish I hadn't, she didn't deserve that.

Well, just be glad MDPV is long gone. I hope if you have a stash to you do what Kennedy said he was going to do the *agency*. Scatter it all to the four winds.

Well, just be glad MDPV is long gone. I hope if you have a stash to you do what Kennedy said he was going to do the *agency*. Scatter it all to the four winds.

I got things under control before MDPV disappeared. Could have stocked up but knew better. Every once in awhile I kick myself for not stashing some away but in reality I would have just vaporized whatever I bought instead of stashing it away for a rainy day...

Where I live Amphetamine has been so criticized by a lot of doctors and 'scientists'. It has been like this for years and now it's nearly impossible to get a prescription. So for a brief amount of Cocaine made its way back, stronger and uncut.

What about DMT?
Since it's already in the brain wouldn't that make it more like dopamine or melatonin . I wouldn't consider either of those drugs.

Your body also produces chemically authentic morphine and other opioids. Those are still drugs.

True.

If you exercise intensively and do it regularly your body does produce endorphin. Whe I used to run, I'd even feel my skin itching.

when me and a buddy would stock pile on pills, who ever would run out first would ask if the other person could sell them some of their stash, and every time he or I would say "I would man but I don't have any left either" even though we both knew the truth

That's mean. My pharm guy, I would call twice in a row, knowing he lied about being out of Dilaudid 4mg (Purdue brand)....so he would say...alright, come by over, I'll sell ya a HydromorphContin 30mg....but it'll be more costly than normal (I take it I was taking from his prescription....but to me an HMC 30 was 5-6 shots.)

"I'm too wasted" / "This is good stuff, 100% pure, guarantee." / "I'm too problematic, that's why I need drugs in my system", etc.

"I'm too wasted/I'm relaxing" just doesn't work for me, especially when I once I decided to drive at his house anyway, lying in his hammock, on about 180mg of oral hydromorphone (HM Contins 30mg) and 200mg of oxazepam and always throw in some Soma he was buying online since it's not available in Canada since over 15 years.

It's not like he even had to get up from the hammock, acted a bit pissy I showed up anyway....it's money, you could at least be grateful.

"Sorry mate, can't really share that with you." "You look sick, you should lay down or go home", "Try again tomorrow".

I just took ___ amount of ____, is it safe to take ___ of ____?

clueless -"I got 1000mg Vicodins"

Me- "Well the 1000mg is actually acetaminophen, the other number is the drug that gets you high"
^ That really irritates me.

I was once told that the Acetaminophen actually gets you way higher because it's a painkiller too. I wanted to slap this person

I just took ___ amount of ____, is it safe to take ___ of ____?

I know!

So annoying. "I have taken quite a bit of Xanax and I'm so much confused, is it safe to drink alcohol or should I maybe wait a little?"
and then it says "well, it does matter because I'm doing it anyway."

So annoying. "I have taken quite a bit of Xanax and I'm so much confused, is it safe to drink alcohol or should I maybe wait a little?"
and then it says "well, it does matter because I'm doing it anyway."
It's the junkie equivalent of asking if you can afford something while boutique shopping in Beverly Hills or Miami Beach. "If you have to ask, the answer is probably no."

clueless -"I got 1000mg Vicodins"

Me- "Well the 1000mg is actually acetaminophen, the other number is the drug that gets you high"
^ That really irritates me.

I was once told that the Acetaminophen actually gets you way higher because it's a painkiller too. I wanted to slap this person

There's hydro/apap combos of the various brand and generics you got down there...norcos, vicodins, lortabs, simply hydrocodone/acetaminophen. I thought the shittiest ones went to as much as 750mg of APAP max. Especially since the FDA told the companies to start making them like here up north (well, here it's codeine that's used like hydrocodone is in those combo pills, also percocets, but nobody gets those anymore, they just give you 5mg IR OxyIR or Supeudol which have no tylenol in them; 300mg of APAP max as a goal in the future...I read about that like 4 years ago). I wish they just scripted Hydrocodone pure like they do here, it's 5mg only pills, but Hycodans rock, syrup or pill. There's also Tussionex pills, but those have bad shit that makes it not very smart to take more 20mg of at once. I think it's a pseudoephedrine analogue...4-hydroxy-ephedrine or such. Also, I never saw them, they just go for Hycodan.

The APAP doesn't get you higher, they say the combo of both gets you more painkilling, but if you need hydrocodone, APAP is just filler imo :\

We also have equivalents of what you have as Vicoprofen, they should script those more than the liver killing APAP. The thing with APAP is that people take it from many sources they don't know contain it, where it's just one of the 2-3-4 ingredients. So somebody who takes 4 say 5/750 "lortabs" or whatever...who has a headache, will take some tylenol, likely a couple extra strength ones, because it's just reality that if you have a headache that can be killed by apap alone, it will need 1g to dissipate.

Ibucodan/Codofen is like that here, but doctors don't know about it much at all which is a shame. That'd be a step in between codeine and oxycodone not many people get to try, they're 7.5mg hydro/200mg ibuprofen. NSAIDs are bad too if you take too much, but, they have pills of ibuprofen that go up to 600mg by prescription, not to mention the easily given 400mg ones OTC, although if you bother doing that, might as well get Voltaren cream or if it's for somewhere where cream doesn't go, store brand aleve, we finally got that here...a friend of mine last month who has hernias and all kinds of fucked up shit in his back was scripted Flexeril and 500mg naproxen...I lol'd...I said, you can buy 325mg naproxen yourself at the pharmacy, you wasted your precious time 7 hours waiting at the ER for that? Not even a cortisone injection? Ridiculous.

Last edited:
I find it ridiculous to mix 30 mg of codeine with 500 mg of Tylenol. Some people would take the whole box with 30 pills to get 900 mg of codeine, imagine all the Tylenol intake. I don't understand how Tylenol could help someone who needs codeine. If they want the fever down, use it separately.