• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

notlaura said:
Haha, I don't believe that ignorance is bliss. I like to know exactly how I'm destroying my body as I'm doing it. %)

You believe the garbage the US. government puts out there?

Do you also believe after using lsd 7 times that you are insane? Do you believe that masturbation puts hair on your palms or that ecstasy use just ONCE will cause irreversible brain damage?

Cmon now! Or that pot kills thousands of brain cells based on a study where they pumped nothing but pot smoke into a sealed chamber with monkeys, and found that it caused extensive brain damage? When really it was the lack of oxygen that caused the brain damage?

You cant believe everything you read, especially when it comes from the anti-drug websites for christs sakes. I like to know how i'm "Destroying" my body as well, but I like to find out from facts that have evidence to support it as well.

MildKandy said:
Blunts get you high because your smoking 5 times the pot you normall would.

Well, I have a bowl that holds about a half a gram to .75g. If it's sticky, fluffy, badass exotic dank, that's about how much it would take to roll up a fat 'rillo. The 'rillo will definitely get me WAY higher than the two-chamber, double-diffused bubbler bowl. Same amount of weed, supposedly MORE wasted, yet way MORE high. Shouldn't make sense, but nonetheless it happens.

Roger&Me said:
Well, I have a bowl that holds about a half a gram to .75g. If it's sticky, fluffy, badass exotic dank, that's about how much it would take to roll up a fat 'rillo. The 'rillo will definitely get me WAY higher than the two-chamber, double-diffused bubbler bowl. Same amount of weed, supposedly MORE wasted, yet way MORE high. Shouldn't make sense, but nonetheless it happens.

TRUTH

Maui2k said:
buy a vaporizer, save half your weed, done deal.

Haha this was exactly my logic when I bought my Volcano. A couple months later, I had spent more money on bud than ever before, and me, my girlfriend and all of my friends had a tolerance to THC so ungodly high that we could barely feel a couple grams of dank to the face out of that thing anymore.

Vaporization, especially if it's done right, like the Volcano, can be such a pure and intense delivery system it can get a little crazy if you over-do it. I started to get really fried and psychotic after a while of that.

yeah, vaps, like bongs, can really do some long term shit to yo personality.

watch it.

Blazed and Bemused said:
Alright lets make a resolution to never smoke blunts again:

- They are extremely wasteful of smoke
- They are unpleasant to smoke
- They are not cool, and do not make you look tough or gangster
- They are very unhealthy
- They spread diseases

Yes I'm bitter. I was at a party last night where a blunt was being passed around. It would be seen as extremely cold and rude to turn it down, so I smoked it and shared germs with the 12 other people in the room.... Now I have a cold. So to all the people out there, give up the blunts, and buy a bong or pipe. [edited racist comment] Image is nothing.

-it may be a little bit less efficient.
-i don't think they are unpleasant at all, they add a new complexity to the flavor of weed.
-i don't smoke to look though or be a gangster.... im just a skinny white suburban kid...
- weed doesn't cause cancer anyways, a little bit of tar never killed anyone...
-boo hoo if your immune system sucks.... people are going to put their mouths on anything they smoke...

i will smoke out of just about anything, i own a bong that i smoke out of regularly, but sometimes its nice just to sit around with a few friends and pass a blunt or two around....

ChemicalSmile said:
You believe the garbage the US. government puts out there?

Do you also believe after using lsd 7 times that you are insane? Do you believe that masturbation puts hair on your palms or that ecstasy use just ONCE will cause irreversible brain damage?

Cmon now! Or that pot kills thousands of brain cells based on a study where they pumped nothing but pot smoke into a sealed chamber with monkeys, and found that it caused extensive brain damage? When really it was the lack of oxygen that caused the brain damage?

You cant believe everything you read, especially when it comes from the anti-drug websites for christs sakes. I like to know how i'm "Destroying" my body as well, but I like to find out from facts that have evidence to support it as well.

I don't doubt that ecstasy usage will always cause irreversible brain damage. just because you don't notice a difference doesn't mean something isn't being altered on molecular scale.... which it is...

blunts are ok for house party, but we should all hail to the water bong:

-clean smoke
-fresh smoke (if filled with ice and water)
-big puff without the *end-of-blunt-burning* feeling in the throat
-nice to look at when overstoned

Blunts are still the king of all smoke methods. jus a update. gotta balance the hate with some love.

Blunts are good when you got a lot of people on the session, cause then there not a waste of weed...now don't get me wrong I love em but blunts do waste a lot of weed...if it's a friday afternoon that means for sure that I'm gonna get high at 4:20 and stay that way until I go to sleep, so if it's me and 2 friends we would have to roll a blunt like every three hours so even at minimal blunt size that means by the end of the night were smokin like 3 blunts, eg. 1.5 grams if there TINY blunts or we could each smoke a bong bowl every three hours, one bong session to get all of us stoned takes like half as much as the smallest blunt thus we only use .75g by the end of the night thus we save hella money cause we now have enough for us to be high on saturday as well e.g unless you've got the bank don't smoke blunts!

Blunts aren't particularly good for you, but honestly because of blunts I was able to quit ciggarettes. Enough tabacco in a blunt to hold you over for the whole day.

Bong is definitely a cleaner high, but blunts are for putting you to sleep.

Blunts are not cannabis. I'm suprised I didn't see a black dot on this thread. Anyone who knows the PL knows my disdain for blunts. Sure I'll smoke one if the weed is already in the paper, but I can't under any circumstances imagine myself rolling one. Take a tasty herb and mix it with nasty. What's wrong with people? Blunts come from people having no money and using the leftover paper from a stogie to roll their joint. The proliferation of rap culture into the suburbs has allowed countless chavs to even learn about blunts. There are so many better options. I can't write enough about the wrongness of blunts. Lacey K... I can imagine there's some nostalgia. I still like Mac and Cheese even though I could eat a million better foods. Blunts are the White Castle of THC delivery. They seem like a good idea at 3am, but after a bite or two you're thinking, "What is this nasty shit?" and then you eat it anyways with the promise to yourself in the back of your mind that you'll never sink that low again, no matter the time or effort. Nicotine though, this is from drug-addled memory, helps you metabolize the good drugs more quickly so the dosage curve is a little steeper and shorter in duration.

PAX,
PL

Pimp Lazy said:
Blunts are not cannabis. I'm suprised I didn't see a black dot on this thread. Anyone who knows the PL knows my disdain for blunts. Sure I'll smoke one if the weed is already in the paper, but I can't under any circumstances imagine myself rolling one. Take a tasty herb and mix it with nasty. What's wrong with people? Blunts come from people having no money and using the leftover paper from a stogie to roll their joint. The proliferation of rap culture into the suburbs has allowed countless chavs to even learn about blunts. There are so many better options. I can't write enough about the wrongness of blunts. Lacey K... I can imagine there's some nostalgia. I still like Mac and Cheese even though I could eat a million better foods. Blunts are the White Castle of THC delivery. They seem like a good idea at 3am, but after a bite or two you're thinking, "What is this nasty shit?" and then you eat it anyways with the promise to yourself in the back of your mind that you'll never sink that low again, no matter the time or effort. Nicotine though, this is from drug-addled memory, helps you metabolize the good drugs more quickly so the dosage curve is a little steeper and shorter in duration.

PAX,
PL
+1 Blunts suck big sweaty ripe donkey balls.

I don't see how anyone can not enjoy a well rolled blunt.
I just rolled my first ever decent looking dutchie. Holla.

well smoking weed is only fun when your driving, blunts are joints are great cuz u can just toss them without having a glass pipe on you the whole ride and stuff

ATTN HATERS:

If any of you are ever in my area, hit me up and I'll roll up a fat ass COHIBA with some dank in it, and we'll see if you're still hatin'. Quality cigar + quality dank = quality blunt. It's the fucken transitive property or whatever, man. If you've only ever hit a swisher, why not try a better cigar and report back?