• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

I think there are certain times for everything, Bongs are fun when its just you and your friends, pipes when you dont want to carry around bongs, and joints when you just want to lay back with a bunch of people and smoke

It really depends for me. My first choice would be a bong, but blunts are good in their own way too. Especially when when you have a big group of people. Unless your bong slide has a big ass bowl that you only have to pack every 2 rounds, blunts save a lot of time, which means faster rotation. :D

Why are the only options apparently a bong or a blunt? And only fun when driving? WTF? Are you from Mars Mister Unneccessary Risk Taker? I mean I keep a bowl in my car and smoke most days at least a little in my car, but "only fun in the car"? Why even have a house? See I like smoking at friends' place, in the park, at a state park, in my house, while taking a shit, in the backrooms of many restaurants/stores, at festivals, walking down the street, in the bar, outside of a bar, at an A-dam coffeeshop ( I presume; I've never been), outside at a US coffeeshop, et alii. I've got the azz-mar so I've been hitting vapes mainly for the last 4 years as an investment in my breathing and in quality highs/effiency. So y'all like the blunt aesthetic... fine fine... I guess I should be understanding, but... things like NAMBLA and neo-Nazi organizations also exist. I don't feel like something that is so blatantly wrong should be tolerated. Granted the problem needs to be addressed early because the people who believe that shit are definitely a couple sandwichs short of a picnic and they need to be programmed from an early age because they lack critical thinking abilities. That leads me to my next point. Don't we, "we" being the cannabis smoking community (not to be confused with tobacco smokers that mix cannabis with their tobacco), have a responsibility at some point to say that these Nazi pedophilic guidos need to go?

PAX,
PL

subdefy said:
blunts have tobacco that's why I don't smoke them.

tobacco has nicotine. Why even take a risk an addiction which doesn't even benefit you. Blah to blunts :p

The amount of nicotine in a blunt wrap isn't enough to give you the slightest tiniest hint of a nicotine buzz, nor the ittiest bittiest chance of getting lung cancer. If you smoke a pack of cigarettes your whole life, your chance of getting lung cancer when you're 65 is 9.6%. Certainly a scary number; but consider how much tobacco is in a blunt. You'd have to smoke like 10 blunts to get the amount of tobacco in a cigarette. That means 200 blunts a day for your whole life gives you a 9.6% chance of lung cancer.

Smoking a blunt once a week or even once a day is not harmful imo. The tar in the weed will make you cough a hell of a lot more in the long run than the tiny bit of "teh evilz tobakko" in the blunt wrap. (not trying to say weed causes cancer, but I always get a chronic cough when I'm chronic pot smoking).

We could discuss apoptosis and prolonged exposure to mutagens and carcinogens though. We all know that tobacco was put on this earth by satan to help Europeans and Euro-gants bleed the average Chinese and French worker of their hard earned bread/butter.

PAX,
PL

^^^ or we could just lay off the pot altogether 8)

god what a silly argument... whoever likes blunts participates in smoking, and if you don't like it then stay away... Christ 8) and i thought i had problems.

Blunts are one of many ways of smoking pot, and if it's not your thing then stay away from it. How easy is that? There is no need to say "blunts suck...". people people people.... 8) This reminds me about the arguments i hear in Kindergarten: "Digimon Rules!" "No Pokemon Rocks!" "No, Digimon Stinks" "But Pokemon Stinks too" "Yeah and you stink for liking digimon" yadayadayada.... seriously...

Peace,
Rave23

You assume that this is an emotional argument and not an intellectual game played by people who are snowed in, slightly manic, drugged up, and completely bored with no option of leaving their house until snow plows clear the feet of snow off the roads. I certainly don't have any problem with people smoking blunts, but I do find their reasons to be ridiculous.

And if I could lay off the pot I would. I haven't had any in a couple days and then it was one measly bowl. A christmas without weed is like a forest without trees...

Peace,
PL

^^^ haha sorry bro, i didn't think about that... Christmas holidays just started up here in canada, so i guess lots of kids will have lots of time =D

Amen Pimp Lazy. That shit may look cool and you may be skilled in your rolling technique... but really it's wasteful as fuck and tobacco leaves are nasty. Even worse if you leave the tobacco or add more. After the blunt is half done you get a shitty nicotine headache (at least if you don't smoke cigarettes like me). Fuck those who say blunts get you higher. It's all placebo, or the tobacco having a fucked effect on your brain (which goes away quickly). I'd rather take that 2.5 grams and make like 50 blade hoots out of it and get like 10 people high as fuck. Not to say I wouldn't turn down a blunt if offered (as long as it didn't have copious amounts of tobacco and wasn't my weed), I'd still point out to them that they could be smoking so much more efficiently.

And of course it's a waste. You'd have to be an idiot not to not believe that. Unless you and all your 'homies' are fucking experts at smoking with lightning fast reflexes, you're gonna lose a shitload through the burning end, sometimes as wasteful as like 10% of the weed.

And don't tell me 'oh if you're ballin who gives a fuck about waste'. If you were ballin, you would realize that instead of wasting so much money over the years you could get just as high and convert the wastage by selling and make even more money (unless you're fucking 50 cent and you 'get money'.)

Last edited:
pipes are walking charges, and if your ballin then it really ain't nothing to roll up a fat blunt of that fire. then theres the leadup to the blunt and it's just heavenly to spark it

love smoking and rolling blunts

always keep my thumb nails trimmed alittle longer so I can breakup a blunt by hand.

yeah its hilarious i smoke piff from hartford and it different then any kind of weed , has a different taste and gets you so roasted.like a kid drivin around everything is like wow lets go to chuky cheese ahhaha

this is one of the stupidest things i've ever read.
why would someone care how other people smoke their weed?

I used to smoke blunts like crazy and still enjoy an occasional blunt but i just don't see what the big deal is?
How could a blunt spread disease more than a joint? unless you or your friends are slobbering all over it.

I say smoke your weed however you want. Even if you're a weirdo who's been smoking out of soda cans your entire life, I don't care. I'm happy so long as people are enjoying their ganja.

edit: people add tobacco to their blunts???? thats the nastiest thing i've ever heard, what the hell is wrong with people??? the blunt paper itself has more than enough tobacco/nicotine as is.

and for the people complaining about getting a nicotine headache, try rolling a philly blunt, but only use the inside paper. A philly-light :)

ok so when you smoke alot of weed like on the daily you dont get high form hittign a bowl a few time you need pick up a g of soem killla roll it all into a philly or a sweet and dome that shit beitwwen liek 2 peopel. so basically smoke your whoel g in 5 to ten min. why does thsi make sense. casue you take a bunch of smeok real quick and you can jsut take it all to the dome and your gonan be decently high for a t liek 15 20 min til u wanan roll another bad boy. and bluts are cheap as fuck u can buy em anywhere they are real easy to rol with a lil practice. i have girls i smoek with her in the chi that can roll a sick blunt in liek 2 min. you can smoek a blunt ion ur car whoiel drivign no ones gonna say shit to you. bluts are just nice and simple. and im my opinion smokign a blunt is smooth and enjoyable casue its like a cigerette but better and bigger and full of the ganja.

I can't say I'll never smoke another blunt, but I do agree that that are quite wasteful. Now, if I'm smoking reggie or mids, it's blunts all the way, but if it's headies(which it usually is) then you'll very seldom ever see me roll a blunt. I don't know about you guys, but I can't afford to smoke $15-20 in one sesh.

I'd much rather smoke a bowl that a blunt. Blunts are a waste of weed. When it's my weed it's a bowl or a Bong. Blunts ain't for me.

Smoking a fat blunt is always an awesome time. You can't beat a nice fat peanut butter and jam blunt. They are a very chilled out way of smokin dope.