• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

I'll usually turn down a blunt. I cant stand smoking tobacco with weed. And I really dont need that much weed to get high, a doob or two does it for me

i have to say, i prefer taking one mind-warping HUGE rip out of a bong to taking a lot of small hits over time with a blunt. but to each his own, i could care less :D

Bongs all the way, everytime i take a hit from a blunt, i'm always trying to inhale the smoke thats being burnt and wasted while im holding in the hit haha, But seriously Blunts are a waste of ur weed when u could have fat cone and by twice as high with half as much.

subdefy said:
blunts have tobacco that's why I don't smoke them.
tobacco has nicotine. Why even take a risk an addiction which doesn't even benefit you.

That is fucking hilarious. It's not crystal meth, dude.

I don't like the gas station blunt wraps, genuine blunts are straight tobacco leaves, and smoke very smooth
jan2003paperhead.jpg

ha Blunts are the shit as a treat i have a friend at school who smokes nothing but blunts, usually to his face

BLUNTS BLUNTS BLUNTS BLUNTS BLUNTS BLUNTS BLUTS!!!!

thats all i ever smoke now

unless its out of the bong

but usually blunts

yea. blunts

variety is the spice of life

blunts, bongs, jays, vapes, bowls, knife-hits . . . just get the fucking THC into my brain.

double ewe said:
variety is the spice of life

blunts, bongs, jays, vapes, bowls, knife-hits . . . just get the fucking THC into my brain.

You speak the truth brother! =D

Blazed and Bemused said:
Alright lets make a resolution to never smoke blunts again:

- They are extremely wasteful of smoke
- They are unpleasant to smoke
- They are not cool, and do not make you look tough or gangster
- They are very unhealthy
- They spread diseases

Yes I'm bitter. I was at a party last night where a blunt was being passed around. It would be seen as extremely cold and rude to turn it down, so I smoked it and shared germs with the 12 other people in the room.... Now I have a cold. So to all the people out there, give up the blunts, and buy a bong or pipe. [edited racist comment] Image is nothing.

Bowls can be annoying, especially if you throw a newbie in the cypher and they can't get a hit. A blunt is optimal is those situations, because anybody can hit a blunt. Take some freaking Vitamin C, if your immune system is so weak.

Blunts fucking suck and everyone only smokes them because they wish that they were black or they want to be a thug/gangsta and because rap/hip hop singers smoke them or sing about them.

I've smoked a few and I find them nasty and I'd rather smoke all of that herb in a bong.

^really? I thought smoked them because sometimes there are too many people smoking for a bowls or bongpacks to be efficient, they are less likely to run than joints when greedy motherfuckers pull too hard on them, and the mix of tobacco temporarily gives a really heavy high. plus they are social and enjoyable. oh yea, and i heard lil wayne likes them, and that guy is so fucking thug...

naaaaaah.....Now a days i just like to smoke bowls and bongs, maybe a J here or there. Ive smoked enough blunts in my time to get a bad taste for them. Especially if its good weed. Blunts destroy the natural flavor of good dank herbs....Now if its a big bag of AZ or midgrade, then yea a blunt will work, but when its the one hit shit, why waste it in a blunt.

dude im sorry, but i dont smoke blunts cause its flashy, i smoke blunts to get fuckin blazed, and thats what they do

i didnt read all he pages but i have smoked out of all. i own a bowl and keep a pack of 1.5 papers in my room/ but i smoke blunts everyday. 1- because i smoke so much weed everday i gain a tolerance to pot, blunts dont even get me blitz, im not smoking chronic tho. 2 i have a couple of 2 friends that come over every day, we always have huge amounts of pot why would we roll a joint for 3 people i would only get to hit it like 2 times. when i 1st started smokin blunts i thougththey were harsh butthey are fine with me now. i hate tobbacco too, so. you can out as much weed as you want in a blunt it doesn have to be huge. i just prefer to roll my weed like that burns way longer and doesnt run

Avporx said:
i have to say, i prefer taking one mind-warping HUGE rip out of a bong to taking a lot of small hits over time with a blunt. but to each his own, i could care less :D

Right on man, exactly how I feel. I hate smoking blunts, if there's one going around then fine...otherwise just pack snappers in a bong pass it around...or get a bubbler, I got a nice one and it's my portable bong

Blazed and Bemused said:
You can get a big ass plastic bong, with a nice sized bowl for $30. No lips on bong, and pipes can be wiped off. Bongs reduce the tar and increase the efficiency of your weed. Problem solved.

I would have no problem owning an acrylic bong. It's cheap. It's durable. The reason i enjoy blunts though, is because it's a straight shot of smoke to your lungs without the water filtration process. I rarely smoke blunts, but when i do they fuck me up a little more than a bong would.

stoneddave said:
Right on man, exactly how I feel. I hate smoking blunts, if there's one going around then fine...otherwise just pack snappers in a bong pass it around...or get a bubbler, I got a nice one and it's my portable bong
hell yea! ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY SNAPPER!!!

they are an easy way to carry alot of herb if u have to hide it with no clunky pipe around.

idk its like somtimes im jusst in the mood for it.%)

other times i feel like trippin so i try to waste as little as possible.