• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

i can't even remember posting in this thread... hell if i'm gonna wade through ten pages to find what i typed anyway!

i dont smoke blunts anymore due to the tobacco but back in the day when i wanted a nice wake n bake i'd buy a cigarillo at the cornerstore, painstakingly pack a quarter gram in it, and the damn thing would burn for at LEAST ten minutes and hell i'd get so goddamn high. waste? hellnah. i don't even wanna know how it works; blunts are like a religious thing to me... i'm satisfied just knowing it was a powerful and mysterious experience

The_Idler said:
what?
wait...
a joint has tobacco in o_O
i prefer smokin blunts
best of all, is just a roll-up of just ganja.
NO tobacco at all

in europe sure they have tobacoo in em but i dont put tobacco in my joints

I sometimes wonder if the philly or dutch master companies know what the majority of the consumerists use their cigars for. Who wants a shottie?

HUH

the word JOINT means a JOINT roll-up of ganja & tobacco!

if it aint got baccy in, we call it rolling blunt (though thats kind of wrong).

thats my fave: "rolling it blunt".
just a dotty fat double-kingskin filled with premium local hydro =]

damn im missing it =P

this thread title is blasphemous

blunts are the shit

who wants a shottie?
i want a shottie

Man, blunts are awesome. I love throwing a g of some chron into a swisher while I'm cruising late at night or whatever. Three words. Maple. Syrup. Kingpins.

maple.jpg

Haha my best friend always insists on using vanilla-flavoured blunts. :eek: :eek: I've been looking forward to that weekend toke, sitting in a park somewhere in the sunshine and then he picks up that horrible piece of crap. But whatever, I love him anyway! <3

blunts are amazing. I personally can't roll for shit so i pull the tobacco out and stuff the weed in. You can put helllla weed in there and pack it really tight. Nothin beats a peach cigarello except a bong hit out of a huge bong.

Blazed and Bemused said:
Alright lets make a resolution to never smoke blunts again:

- They are extremely wasteful of smoke
- They are unpleasant to smoke
- They are not cool, and do not make you look tough or gangster
- They are very unhealthy
- They spread diseases

Yes I'm bitter. I was at a party last night where a blunt was being passed around. It would be seen as extremely cold and rude to turn it down, so I smoked it and shared germs with the 12 other people in the room.... Now I have a cold. So to all the people out there, give up the blunts, and buy a bong or pipe. [edited racist comment] Image is nothing.

You should kill yourself

What he said + blunts are the bomb diggity!!! Theres nothing like smokin a honey game full of 2g's of some good shit. mmmmm, not too mention they make a hell of a personal j.

rofl this reminds me of those people who think sharing drinks is an "indirect kiss"

whether you're sharing a bong, joint, whatever, it's the same thing. who cares?

Nah, I don't smoke blunts. Never learned how as a matter of fact and steadfastly refuse to do so. Joints FTW. Big cones. Spliffs. Little pinners. Dutch tulips. Whatever. Paper + Weed +/- Tobacco = Optimal Smoking Sensation

enoughorangejuice? said:
I agree, fuck tobacco, if you want lung cancer smoke cigarettes, leave innocent mary jan out of the picture! if you need to smoke a cigarette roll a joint (or four) and give you lungs a break!

um... i don't know what you've heard, but smoking a joint does the equivalent of damage to your lungs as smoking 4 cigarettes consecutively. :\

i love pot, but smoking of any kind will damage your lungs, and the fact that joints aren't filtered just makes matters worse.

notlaura said:
i don't know what you've heard, but smoking a joint does the equivalent of damage to your lungs as smoking 4 cigarettes consecutively. :\

Worst cannabis discussion thread evar? Yes hay thar.

ChemicalSmile said:
Worst cannabis discussion thread evar? Yes hay thar.

Haha, I don't believe that ignorance is bliss. I like to know exactly how I'm destroying my body as I'm doing it. %)