• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

I think blunts suck. I hate the taste, it feels harsher and doesn't really ever seem to be worth the amount of weed you need to put in one. that being said, the argument of blunts vs bongs/pipes is not really going to be fruitfull because its really inconsistent with dosage, potency, and placebo effect. In terms of THC delivery/carcinogen removal, id assume the bong is better. however, i thought of this, if in a pipe/bong you are directly applying the flame, while a blunt has a cherry, perhaps all the weed behind the cherry can vaporize and deliver more thc vs a bong pack that is one big cherry and may burn all the thc rather than vaporize.
that leads me to a question ill post in a new topic...

I don't smoke blunts too often, but when I do I have no problem with them

with mids they cover up the bad taste and sometimes they go perfect with headies when using cetain blunt wraps

they are also good for large circles

i love smokin blunts and drinkin forties
sometimes they aren't good for conserving your stash though.
i found that smoking multiple blunts a day eliminated my capacity to do jack shit.

^^yeah and you can't just bust out a bong and start smking bowls while in public...blunts on the other hand, well i've smoked a blunt on a corner in downtown of my city (about 350,000 residents) during rush hour and no one said a word I have a feeling had I lugged my $180 very breakable glass master piece I would've had some problems.

Blunts do indeed suck up way too much of your weed, but I love them nonetheless. They taste delicious, and I've had so much fun in the past smoking up huge blunts with 4 or 5 of my best buds (ha!). I'm not big on smoking socially with a bunch of people anymore, so I'd probably smoke a mini-blunt.

But yes, sucking on a joint or blunt with a bunch of strangers is ill-advised and I have ended up with many a cold that way. Only smoke with people you know -- and only if you're pretty damn sure they're not sick. If they're sneezing all over it, that's probably a sign that you should just smoke your own bowl.

most of my friends smoke blunts when we're at the park are at public or on the go.(blunts are like spliffs in the purpose they serve except blunts are more stylish.) bongs are always used at home(most of the time). Btw, don't neccesarily have to packed with weed and be huge. most of the time when me and my friends,(or just peoplewhere i live in general) smoke blunts its usually the size of a good large spliff, and sometimes its the size of a really long joint.

i hate tobacco, so i used to smoke only blunts.
in the days when i was younger and made a lot of cash and had nothing else to spend it on, id smoke one a day after school, with about 10 grammes in. (~1/3 of an eighth)

I agree, fuck tobacco, if you want lung cancer smoke cigarettes, leave innocent mary jan out of the picture! if you need to smoke a cigarette roll a joint (or four) and give you lungs a break!

The_Idler said:
i hate tobacco, so i used to smoke only blunts.
in the days when i was younger and made a lot of cash and had nothing else to spend it on, id smoke one a day after school, with about 10 grammes in. (~1/3 of an eighth)

An eighth is 3.5 grams, not 30. ;) And blunts contain tobacco... so if you hate tobacco, why would you smoke only blunts?

WOW. You do not like blunts? No matter what, if I smoke a blunt I get high as hell. Greens for everyone! When smoking a blunt IMO. Blunts rip hard they, they make you feel G, and Puff puff pass is enough to get anyone high IMO. 12 People though is a lot. I agree. Hotbox a car and tell me if it is a waste of smoke!

just handbong it if you dont want your lips on it. simply just lock your hands together like your holding hands with someone or hitting a volleyball, wedge the joint in between your middle fingers, open up your thumbs and suck from the hole. i dont know if that's a good enough description but im sure you can figure it out

Xorkoth said:
An eighth is 3.5 grams, not 30. ;) And blunts contain tobacco... so if you hate tobacco, why would you smoke only blunts?

yeah i dont use grammes i messed that one up =P

10 grammes would be impressive =P

anyway i dont mind gars too much, and its only the skin, i think rolling baccy ruins the sweet taste of ganja =]

why cant you put as much bud in a rolling paper as a blunt? Maybe if you have shit bud throw it in a blunt, but if its some tasty stuff the blunt screws up the flavor.

^ +1
i like joints wayy better, you can atually taste the bud, rather than a nasty tobacco shit taste

what?
wait...
a joint has tobacco in o_O
i prefer smokin blunts
best of all, is just a roll-up of just ganja.
NO tobacco at all

Aw god who is responsible for diggin this shit up from the dead ? Shittiest thread in CD....Well other than 'DuZ wEEd gEt u HiGh? Someone kill this shit before it starts spawning again. IF yu hate blunts so goddamn much shut the hell up and smoke a bowl you hatin ass pussy. Like takin a blunt to the face is such a horrible blight on the world 8) Its aight, just more for me.