• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just say no to BLUNTS!

lacey k said:
Blunts are still the king of all smoke methods. jus a update. gotta balance the hate with some love.

i am with lacey on that one.

in the end, everybody is best off to smoke what they feel comfortable with.

I recently rolled up a blunt for the first time in my life with a bunch of black people, and they didn't even offer me the blunt because i was white.
Of course they passed it to me to be polite, but everybody was like "Naw, that cracka's white they don't smoke that", but when i smoked it i was quite supprised how big the hits are.
I don't know why, but something about blunts makes you able to take a HUGE hit from them. They don't taste nasty, they burn really really well and slow, and if you smoke Newports anyway, the bit of tobacco doesn't matter.

Next time a blunt comes my way i'll be smoking it for sure. I am glad i had that authentic experience of smoking a blunt with 4 black people. I don't know why, but i prefer to smoke up with them. They seem way more chill when they smoke, and are not all uptight about "toking rules" and stuff. Yeah, it was a fun night on the other side ;)

When it comes to smoking with new people I rather smoke a blunt or a jay, I get pissed when they don't know how to corner the damn bowl, it isn't that hard.

Also in a night of partying I like to mix my smoking up. Start off with some bong bowls of some heads to get me going, later on roll up a blunt to keep my high going, then at the end of the night break out the small bowl. Sometimes I'll throw in a vap along the line, but depends on where I'm at.

Damn there's all lot people drinking Haterade. Blunts are great if you have a large amount of shit to smoke.

I think my fav was on 4/20, 3.5 gs of white widow + a lot of kief = good times...

purple kush in a blutn.. i rolled the smallest blunt of my life wasted probably like .7 g and we were all faced 1 was puking but was all good.>>

bottom line, don't hate on blunts cuz you can't afford to smoke em OH SHIEEETTT

blunts r bomb i dont like smokeing tobacco too aften but i like how the blunt taste like tobacco (or has ?) but its my favourite ROA 4 weed:)

Blunts are OK as long as they're wrapped with something quality like davidoff, ashton or some sort of quality corojo or connecticut wrapper leaf. Rolling a blunt with that machine-made floor-scraps gas station bullshit is pointless.

dbighead2 said:
it's just...pipes are evidence, pipes are easily broken, and people will steal your pipe, most people won't steal your blunt, and if they do..so what...$1.18, ha, I got another blunt.

For about a year I smoked nothing but blunts and joints. You can't eat glass ;)

yesterday rolled a nice jay and I gotta say, if you're by yourself i don't liek personal blunts that much.. but a personal .7 jay? yum....

chicpoena said:
For about a year I smoked nothing but blunts and joints. You can't eat glass ;)

o...k... thats a little strange
smiley-squint.gif

i still haven't smoked a blunt in like forever but yeah still my favorite because of all the good memories %)

my "blunt" opinion ;)

A good Corona cigar makes for a perfect blunt, I just love the taste of the cigar leaf in combination with the weed. Just make a cut with a razorblade and empty 2/3 of the cigar, fill up with weed and only use hemp rolling papers, smoke it with someone else and get wasted while the cigar/weed scent fills the room... =D

I haven't done it in over 6 months, time to buy one of those Coronas again and some outdoor grown Skunk or NLX to fill it up. I always smoke it with a few people and it gets me high like a beginner every time, try smoking one alone ;)

IMHO Blunts are perfect for special occasions and should not be smoked with a lot of people since I find it very hard to relax and enjoy the cigar itself. :)

I had a blunt yesterday for the first time in ages and everyone was wasted.
Jamaican rum was the flavour, packed with some fluffy dutch which smoked perfectly.
Blunt is very social way to smoke weed, now why would i say no to that?8)

up unil the summer of 91 wasn't no motherfuckers talkin about smokin blunts
from the west coast to the east coast
everybody be braggin but im the one who be puffin most
first it started with a nickel, then a dime, then a twenty
spendin up all my money
know I roll with an elbow with a pound in the pad smokin up the indo

I've probably smoked upwards of 3000 blunts in my life.
I just enjoy smoking weed. I'm not very picky about what I smoke out of. I actually very much enjoy rolling blunts. I find that smoking a blunt I personally rolled is more enjoyable. I know I dont get higher but that's not what I'm saying, I just enjoy smoking something I created.

I dislike blunts and avoid them when I can, but you can say the same about joints being wasteful too. I find that bongs are the best way to smoke it, but I enjoy rolling a joint to smoke while I'm driving. Also, joints give me a very intellectual high.. bongs just fuck me up. I use my bowl as a last resort (I keep it in my purse in a protective pouch) when I'm out with people or looking for a quick hit, but it's effective and non-wasteful.

But my point is, I think they taste disgusting and they're covered in spit. All you do is lick it. Wet the outer leaf to peel it off, lick the inner leaf to close it, lick the outer leaf again so it sticks to the inner leaf, lick the blunt to make sure it's tight and firm, then bake it under a lighter. That's SO GROSS. And if the person rolling it has bad breath, it'll make the blunt taste like asshole. At least with joints, you're just licking the glue strip.

And the end ALWAYS gets wet. I don't know how. But EW. You can always wipe away spit from a glass piece... a blunt (and joints too, when someone doesn't know how to smoke them) is just wet and gross and you have to put your mouth on it.