TDS pets thread with added ooomph!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D's I've been around a portuguese water dog before, and he had an awesome personality and was just one happy dog!

The pooch quite comfortable up on the couch, sleeping in...
2wfv3n8.jpg

Awwwwww!!!! <3
She is so adorable!

Two can play at the couch game though hehehe
cosoncouch.jpg

=D

^What an exotic beauty, I guess its true pets and their owners do resemble each other. I've really never seen a cat that looked like this one. Does the coloring qualify as calico?

^What an exotic beauty, I guess its true pets and their owners do resemble each other. I've really never seen a cat that looked like this one. Does the coloring qualify as calico?

Agreed, that little guy/girl has amazing eyes which compliment the fur. I don't think I've seen fur like that on a cat (its all wavy and soft looking).

Wow claire your kitty is beautiful, she looks like her day is going quite swimmingly. This thread makes me want to go out and get a kitty right now.

Ohh Enki are you saying I am an exotic beauty :D
Yes I believe she is tortoiseshell.. was a stray they found not long ago
Had her desexing op 2 days ago so her stomach is shaved and has some stitches in there
Lovely cat though :)

Haha he's up on top of the cushions too, on his throne! Crosby's the man

Claire, that is one pretty, exotic looking cat there...it couldn't have been this innocent looking thing that scratched you was it?:)

Nice dogs! Are they the kind that have webbing between their toes and can swim deep underwater?

Hey, Yeah they both have webbed paw's. The Portuguese water dogs are bred to help fishermen. They were mostly lifeguards when the fishermen would go out to sea. Portuguese water dogs are non-allergen, basically if your allergic to dogs you can still have a Portuguese water dog because they don't shed! They are also great companions! They normally don't get motion sickness. I take Fleet and Crystal to dog shows all over the south, and they normally win 75% of the time. When I breed Crystal, I charged $2,900 per puppy, and I don't let them go to anyone, only to people who are going to raise there puppy and put them in dog shows. I gotta have some competition, and it's better to get beat by your dogs son or daughter. It tells me that I did a good job! IMO Portuguese water dogs is the best dog to have!! :D
(wow this is my 666th post.. :))

Oh Claire- Your new girl is sooooo cute!
Her coloring is beautiful.

Hey, Yeah they both have webbed paw's. The Portuguese water dogs are bred to help fishermen. They were mostly lifeguards when the fishermen would go out to sea. Portuguese water dogs are non-allergen, basically if your allergic to dogs you can still have a Portuguese water dog because they don't shed! They are also great companions! They normally don't get motion sickness. I take Fleet and Crystal to dog shows all over the south, and they normally win 75% of the time. When I breed Crystal, I charged $2,900 per puppy, and I don't let them go to anyone, only to people who are going to raise there puppy and put them in dog shows. I gotta have some competition, and it's better to get beat by your dogs son or daughter. It tells me that I did a good job! IMO Portuguese water dogs is the best dog to have!! :D
(wow this is my 666th post.. :))

There are a couple other dog breeders on BL. :) Nice looking doggie there!

Apparently Portuguese Water Dogs make fine family pets. We Americans now have one as our First Dog. =D

"Bo" Obama's official portrait

i see a vision... a super-dog, portuguese S.E.A.L. dog swimming in dark waters...saving the first brown-skinned american president...as terrorists swim like otters in the waters below, and float like clouds in the air above...

Presenting:
Evie :)
My new 3.5 month old kitten.

jemandkitty027.jpg

Ohhhh cuuuuute!!!!! I'm so glad you have a new addition to the family Claire! She is beautiful <3

All the tortoiseshell kitties I've known have been total live-wires =D
So good luck with that ;)
Heehee! =D

How's Jemmie settling in with Evie?

Spook - Pit/Lab

4566_1110601137687_1606638864_30497331_2931323_n.jpg

Spook is gorgeous! I can tell he/she doesn't sit still for very long ;) :D
How old??

here's my chihuahua Chico <3

3k93ma3o1ZZZZZZZZZ96t35c4cc6864d71a35.jpg

3k23o73l3ZZZZZZZZZ96t4e2f39ca2d491220.jpg

everybody's animals are really great looking, fine specimens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.