TDS pets thread with added ooomph!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my chihuahua Chico <3

3k93ma3o1ZZZZZZZZZ96t35c4cc6864d71a35.jpg

3k23o73l3ZZZZZZZZZ96t4e2f39ca2d491220.jpg

everybody's animals are really great looking, fine specimens :)

Chico looks like he's got a lot of personality!

Look into those eyes and tell me you love her:

1246768359-1.jpg

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT GUYS!!! Free Boston Terrier just walked into my yard/life!!! heyooooooooo

^^ ??
Boston Terriers usually aren't free man, take it to the nearest vet clinic so they can check it for a microchip and get it back to its owner :)

I will, I would hate to lose my dog. It has a chain but no tags, so I thought microchip at first but who knows. Ill keeep it for awhile, make some calls...........I hate tiny dogs anyhow, but if I had to have a small breed I would get one of these................Happy little fuckers they are

I wont name, unless nobody claims him.....I usually name my dogs after characters in the bible

Two Boston terriers are coming to visit me on the twelfth from New Mexico. Technically their humans are visiting and they are along. I like BTs. I pretty much like most dogs except- get ready, I know I'm going to piss someone off---dachshunds. Never met one I liked yet and I've encountered a few already.

BTs are staying with another friend as are their humans, friend has a nice house and I'm in tenth floor apt. Not the best place for canine friends.

I wont name, unless nobody claims him.....I usually name my dogs after characters in the bible

characters in the bible hmm? haha

i knew a guy with two BT's, he had them tattooed on his lower calf. if you sat in their spot they would come sit by you and fart -absolutely ridiculous- smart lil' stinkers.

"and thats about it till now"

sounds like youve become attached.

pics?

you should start breeding them(j/k)

Ok, so I moved to a new apartment a couple weeks ago. I left my boy (an 11 year old Akita) at the new place while I made my trips back and forth. I got back from my first trip and LOOK what my gentle giant did to the door frame...

Last edited:
Omg. That sucks OD!!
:)
I have to smile though b/c pets are such little rascals.........

Status
Not open for further replies.