• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your most shameful moment on drugs?

Told my now ex wife I was going to bed for a nap before dinner. She found me barely breathing, blue feet and lips, the result of a 24hr mdma, coke, benzo, heroin binge. Woke up in hospital where I spent the next 3 days recovering. Up until that moment she had no idea that I’m an addict. I’ve done plenty of other shitty stuff worthy of guilt and shame, but never anything that had such a profoundly negative impact on someone I loved. Destroyed my marriage and left my ex traumatised and needing counselling.

Most shameful: getting caught stealing from my mom. Getting arrested at work was pretty shameful as well.

About 10 years ago me and my best mate (rip) were on a bit of a stimulant binge. Would always start with higher quality Polish street speed, then next thing you know we're attempting to smoke meth through a light bulb. One night after a gram of speed he went back to his girlfriends and I end up going back to what I thought was this guy's house, didn't know him too well but I knew a few of the women with him and I was horny as fuck. So after finishing that g they were all doing mdpv. I'd never done it before and assumed standard stimulant RC. I was chatting to an older lady, probably late 30s early 40s really fit for her age, at the start of the conversation she makes a point of giving me a kinder egg container with lets say 500 mg of powder in it, says its for me and gives me a wink. As we talk I notice she keeps playing with her pussy over her dress/skirt, I instantly get an massive errection which never happens on stimulants, let alone without being touched. Its pretty obvious but I'm pretty high so don't care in the slightest. Next thing I know shes kissing me and trying to get my dick out in a room full of people. Her mate wanders in and sits down on the other side of me. This is where it gets odd. While I'm kissing lady number 1, her friend starts biting my neck, not my thing but I wait to see what's happening.
So I've got 2 older ladies feeding me mdpv while trying to get it on in a room full of people I've never met as the few I knew left shortly after arriving. None of them were hooking up or even talking, all just sat there.... strange.
I end up going up stairs for a piss, and got ambushed in the hallway and coaxed into a bedroom. It was clearly a woman's room, and didn't notice any guys clothing. I asked who the guy was and if it was his house, lady number 1 said he was just a friend and it was her house. She had a whole divan draw full of sex toys, including strap ons which were never used on me thank fuck, when I saw them I suddenly got worried I'd stumbled into a set up? At this point I can only assume lady 1 and lady 2 were a bi sexual couple who liked to get others involved.
We get naked and take a few more lines, I roll a joint. The three of us sit naked chatting and smoking a joint for a while, which also felt rather odd. Like it was all acted out and pre planned
Long story short from here on,
We end up getting it on all night, doing some really hardcore freaky shit that makes me cringe a bit just thinking about it. This continued for most of the next day, as did the mdpv and weed, naked in this middle aged ladies house fucking her and her mate. Strangest part was the bald guy I vaguely knew whos house I thought it was still there the following evening. Nodded at me when I left and didn't say a word. What the fuck was going on, why we're all those people sat watching last night, why was baldy still here, what was with all sex toys?.... Was I set up and filmed or watched on secret cameras?! Granted I was probably more paranoid that usual. In the heat of it all I didn't use a condom at all, one of the only times, so spent the next week pranging I caught something or worse impregnated a random middle aged lady. I laid off the stimulant fueled sex after that. Luckily nothing ever came of it, no diseases and no child.

Just got to read this. As this is the "Your Most Shameful Moment On Drugs" thread I was waiting for the really unpleasant twist which never came. Discovering that you had been secretly filmed and the video posted on sluttycougars.com, or the strange people in the sitting room storming your threesome, an angry husband turning up... . Glad you got away with it with no diseases and no child (y)

Just got to read this. As this is the "Your Most Shameful Moment On Drugs" thread I was waiting for the really unpleasant twist which never came. Discovering that you had been secretly filmed and the video posted on sluttycougars.com, or the strange people in the sitting room storming your threesome, an angry husband turning up... . Glad you got away with it with no diseases and no child (y)
Yea, doesn't sound too shameful when I read it back. Just when I saw the title that memory instantly came to mind 😂 I'll have a think as I'm sure I have a few more that'd be more suitable for this thread ☺

To all who contributed..."Shame on that fucking bastard..shame on him!" :)

That's the only experience I've had with it. I don't remember anything special about the quality of the experience. Other than the ability to get and maintain and errection.
I'm always horny on stimulants just normally I can't get it up.

Have you had a check up lately kao? Before I started testosterone I was sexually speaking "off the air" forever - couldn't get a jack on for love nor money. I read around and there's a lot of medical opinion that says not being able to get a stand is the first indicator of heart problems. For me it was just a lack of testosterone - starting test gave me energy, cleared my depression and made my dick so hard I now pole-vault into the bedroom.

Have you had a check up lately kao? Before I started testosterone I was sexually speaking "off the air" forever - couldn't get a jack on for love nor money. I read around and there's a lot of medical opinion that says not being able to get a stand is the first indicator of heart problems. For me it was just a lack of testosterone - starting test gave me energy, cleared my depression and made my dick so hard I now pole-vault into the bedroom.
Thanks for the concern buddy, but I meant that I'd struggle to get an errection on other stimulants, and that I didn't have that issue on MDPV. I have no issues when sober/not on stimulants ☺
Although, a few years ago when I eventually kicked a decade of opioid dependency I had pretty bad depression and a complete lack of sex drive. Had a blood test and turns out all those opioids reduced my testosterone levels to far below average. I didn't actually use any additional testosterone, nor did I need to, as luckily things steadily improved over ~4 months.
Glad to hear you got to the bottom of your problem, it's definitely something more guys need to be aware of, especially when regularly using opioids or other drugs that cause hormonal changes with prolonged use.

Last edited:
Good question. Coming off benzos I was bombed with memories of my idiotic behavior and never been the same. So theres many of them. And apparently benzos are a no no for me.

This, did you get to fist one of them at least? Comes across as whingeing about nothing there quite the contrary.
About 10 years ago me and my best mate (rip) were on a bit of a stimulant binge. Would always start with higher quality Polish street speed, then next thing you know we're attempting to smoke meth through a light bulb. One night after a gram of speed he went back to his girlfriends and I end up going back to what I thought was this guy's house, didn't know him too well but I knew a few of the women with him and I was horny as fuck. So after finishing that g they were all doing mdpv. I'd never done it before and assumed standard stimulant RC. I was chatting to an older lady, probably late 30s early 40s really fit for her age, at the start of the conversation she makes a point of giving me a kinder egg container with lets say 500 mg of powder in it, says its for me and gives me a wink. As we talk I notice she keeps playing with her pussy over her dress/skirt, I instantly get an massive errection which never happens on stimulants, let alone without being touched. Its pretty obvious but I'm pretty high so don't care in the slightest. Next thing I know shes kissing me and trying to get my dick out in a room full of people. Her mate wanders in and sits down on the other side of me. This is where it gets odd. While I'm kissing lady number 1, her friend starts biting my neck, not my thing but I wait to see what's happening.
So I've got 2 older ladies feeding me mdpv while trying to get it on in a room full of people I've never met as the few I knew left shortly after arriving. None of them were hooking up or even talking, all just sat there.... strange.
I end up going up stairs for a piss, and got ambushed in the hallway and coaxed into a bedroom. It was clearly a woman's room, and didn't notice any guys clothing. I asked who the guy was and if it was his house, lady number 1 said he was just a friend and it was her house. She had a whole divan draw full of sex toys, including strap ons which were never used on me thank fuck, when I saw them I suddenly got worried I'd stumbled into a set up? At this point I can only assume lady 1 and lady 2 were a bi sexual couple who liked to get others involved.
We get naked and take a few more lines, I roll a joint. The three of us sit naked chatting and smoking a joint for a while, which also felt rather odd. Like it was all acted out and pre planned
Long story short from here on,
We end up getting it on all night, doing some really hardcore freaky shit that makes me cringe a bit just thinking about it. This continued for most of the next day, as did the mdpv and weed, naked in this middle aged ladies house fucking her and her mate. Strangest part was the bald guy I vaguely knew whos house I thought it was still there the following evening. Nodded at me when I left and didn't say a word. What the fuck was going on, why we're all those people sat watching last night, why was baldy still here, what was with all sex toys?.... Was I set up and filmed or watched on secret cameras?! Granted I was probably more paranoid that usual. In the heat of it all I didn't use a condom at all, one of the only times, so spent the next week pranging I caught something or worse impregnated a random middle aged lady. I laid off the stimulant fueled sex after that. Luckily nothing ever came of it, no diseases and no child.

Comes across as this my ex-mate once pulled a cougar in a pub in North Cheam. I instantly told him she'd be trouble.
He's the kinda dude who would bone anything without thinking, honestly he once shagged a bar maid who would shag anyone who would buy her a drink and unsurprisingly she ended up pregnant...she accused him of being the father which he luckily disputed and after a 6 month saga during which he though of driving off the highway against a lamppost the dna test came back negative....think with your dick innit.....

Turns out after the juices have flown her copper hubbie beats her quite regularly, she sleeps on the sofa etc...she becomes infatuated with the younger dude after some proper cunni lingus whatever which he thought would be a one night stand and she ends up stalking him etc...

Her 40 year old married mate with children the same age as me at the time told her she fancied me....

I'm all up for no strings fun, it's when there are inevitably strings attached...
Better off knocking one of one some disturbed xvideo than having to deal with the inevitable....just imo.

Last edited:
Being kicked out of a house party because I was having loud sex in the bathroom with a friend. Apparently I left my underwear and skirt there. I must have gotten taxi practically naked. Ashamed because I blacked out and remember nothing about it and had to be told by multiple people. To this day one of the hosts still looks at me funny and I have no idea what I did other than what I’ve been told but I have an inkling something else happened that my friends didn’t tell me.

Obviously...

Obviously not friends...

imo

Last edited:
Well not my most shameful moment but one I remember I getting caught out in a hostel not because they walked in on me not because I left anything out I was very careful actually but because I left a sock on the fire alarm and forgot to remove it yep all that work and effort go into hiding my drug use then I come back one day and they tell me the cleaners found a sock on my alarm I had also been accused by other residents but they had nada evidence suffice to say the female and male staff who were very fond of my politeness and charm looked at me like they were seeing me clearly for the first time got kicked out of a hotel for the same thing to a few months later I never learn I really liked the hostel as well idk why they get such a bad rap for the first time I had my own place my own bedroom, bathroom, free unlimited food and super low rent if you get an opportunity like that don't blow it from laziness just go outside or find a public toilet or something don't shit on your own door step like me🙁

Man this wwebsite never gets old I don't get on with a few geezers who frequent blue light but we are all the same just wanting to reduce our human weaknesses such as pain and anxiety until you learn God didn't intend for us to live like that maybe once and a while a little bit of everything is good for you as they say bless.

Gouching out in front of my daughter's teacher at her parent's evening was a particularly low point in my life...
it ain't a competition bro but I think you would be up their nah not really these things happen but if you learn from the past which it looks like you have your daughter should be proud as you are now free of heroin right take care mate

I've always wanted kids but I would never bring a child into this world if I couldn't look after them because I know what that is like believe me, when I was a wee lad I thought I would have my own place and everything when I was 16 and rule the world when I was 18 somehow didn't happen as I planned😕

crawling around with a flash light on my floor at 4am hoping to find a spec of drugs I might have dropped
been their done that my carpet is disgusting as well because I'm a lazy fucker who throws everything on my carpet because who gives a fuck I gave up searching after finding what I thought was gear but wall stuff or chocolate crumbs etc

careful - i think if you call admin 3 times in the mirror something scary happens
I can confirm I did this and gabe the ratweiler appeared and started singing it was the single scariest moment of my life

been their done that my carpet is disgusting as well because I'm a lazy fucker who throws everything on my carpet because who gives a fuck I gave up searching after finding what I thought was gear but wall stuff or chocolate crumbs etc

Problem for me was one time I found about .1 or .2 of black tar heroin I dropped somehow on my floor once. It was a miracle jesus baby...... After that day I was SCOURING my floor for anything. Never found much other than some specs of weed and even then it was just a sickness... madness...I'm glad I don't do that anymore.

That's true insanity. Expecting a different result above all reality.