• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your Favorite Psychedelic, and why (Part 3)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• Total voters
I fucking love LSD and mushrooms, and they have taught me soooo much.. but I would be lying if I tried to say my true passion wasn't for MDxx.

How can you not love a drug that releases serotonin, oxytocin (the love hormone) AND prolactin (from Wiki: Prolactin provides the body with sexual gratification after sexual acts)???

Add on an extra psychedelic like LSD or 2C-B, and you just can't beat it.

That's why I choose MDA

I would say LSD but due to the long, drawn-out dry periods, I have gone with psilocybin because it's easier to source :)

2C-E. Nothing else like it. I like the combination of a clear headed psychedelic with AMAZING visuals and good introspection combined with a quality dopamine stimulant effect lasting 8-10 good hours. It's just so smooth.

I never tried lsd because is impossible to know the blotter dose and i'm afraid with the length of the trip. Your comment awake some curiosity in me, what offer lsd that shrooms lack? ergoloids intrigues me...

seems like lsd ever wins this polls :/

It just has that feeling of a sense of knowledge and wisdom that you never thought was possible, like youve been tapped into this network of how things in the world operate, I dont know how to explain in detail really im not the most articulate of BL members lol

2C-E. Nothing else like it. I like the combination of a clear headed psychedelic with AMAZING visuals and good introspection combined with a quality dopamine stimulant effect lasting 8-10 good hours. It's just so smooth.
Yes. But it so cold...

And look...
b5c4dabdb5cda2378af46a76558e6c92.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. But it so cold...

And look...
b5c4dabdb5cda2378af46a76558e6c92.jpg

I think that's why I like the 2c's more (just a little tiny bit) than lsd. Like the previous poster said it's very clear headed, sometimes the stoned feeling on lsd becomes a satiated feeling and that satiated feeling is what usually causes mild heat flashes which can sometimes be uncomfortable.

1. LSD - 'Nuff said...the best phych bar none
2. MDMA/MDA - magical stuff
3. 4-aco-dmt/shrooms - both very similar but i think I like 4coDMT a bit more
4. Smoked DMT - Intense and amazingly eyeopening
5. MXE/Ketamine - Love the hole but permanent tolerance is a bitch
6. 25i-nbome - Closest Phen to LSD but not quite as good but still enjoyable

methoxetamine

took me to paradise...
...and left me right there, right here now...

it stole from me the fear to live my dream

...i'm living it since then, even when i haven't had any methoxetamine since over a year ago, i'm still living it

i understand that we human can become addicted to any substance or action, even lsd, even cannabis, even chocolate, even tv sex or work, can be addictive if you allow it to happen
there's reasons to believe mxe can be more conducive to addiction than other drugs, but most people who try it don't get adicted to it. for me, after a huge epiphany i couldn't carry on taking it... because i had to put my realisations into action! otherwise, what's the use in dreaming?

psychedelics can be used as a bridge who joins the city of your life with the city of your dreams. we can, by adapting our life to our dreams and our dreams to our life, shorten and strengthen that bridge, moving both cities closer... or we can do nothing, let our dreams drift away from us, stretching and wreaking the bridge until it breaks
...and we fall into the river of chaos

Last edited:
Hands down has gotta be high doses of 4 ACO DMT, those who say it is similar to mushrooms really need to take a high dose to understand what 4 aco dmt land is like, 100mg+ doses have sent me to absolute oblivion and back.

I now no longer fear death thanks to 4 aco dmt :)

^ Gotta admit I was very impressed my first time I had 4-AcO-DMT. Much less anxiety than mushrooms, like toned down, mild LSD in it's cleanliness. As time went on it just became apparent phenethylamines just mesh with me better, it still sits in the collection for possible future revisit.

what offer lsd that shrooms lack? ergoloids intrigues me...

There's a positive, mood lifting effect whereas shrooms can more easily go the other direction. What sets LSD apart from all other phens or trypts is the clarity of it all. It's so clean and bright, but almost piercingly so; I tend to get tension headaches from smiling so much and seeing things so incredibly clearly. That's what makes LSD so great, but the latter reasons are why it's not my #1.

It's incredibly clean and clear, but almost in a certain way 'cold' or 'sterile'; I find certain phenethylamines strike a nice balance. Tyrptamines seem to lack that empathogenic warmth I look for in a good therapeutic trip; they're trippy and wild no doubt, but I'm usually not colour chasing or going into psychonautics.
2C-T-2 currently holds top spot for balance of warm empathogen, yet clear and immensely deep.
I've only had mescaline as an evaporated alcohol cactus extract, nice effect, but really weak. Would like to try a nice 350mg cap of mescaline sometime though.
Allylescaline is available but won't go there for a bit.

Like someone mentioned, we all seem to have shrooms as our first psychs because they're so available and at that age we view them as 'mild', 'natural' drugs and thus on the same acceptability level as weed. Man I would have much rather had some 2C-B at that point in time; talk about learning to swim by being thrown off a ship.

I'm firmly in the LSD camp. See, I love the 2C-B for it's fun factor, E for it's clear head-space, aMT for it's MDMA-esque effects and long duration, shrooms for their skewed, dark vibe (and giggles) and DMT for it's intensity.

But acid... apart from the unique character of shrooms and DMT (and 5-meo), it does everything that any other psychedelic I've tried does, and it does it better. It makes colours that much brighter, the visuals are more interesting than the boring visuals of 2Cs, it allows me to go deeper into myself, it makes everything hilarious, the euphoria is the most natural feeling and the most intense I've experienced, the body load is the least noticeable, it lasts for bloody ages (I like that) the afterglow is the most amazing, and it's had the longest beneficial effect on my well-being afterwards. It's almost perfect. Also, when I have a trip on anything else (again aside from shrooms and DMT) I get the feeling the next day that I could do it again. For a long time after an LSD trip I feel no desire to take it again or even to take anything else for a good while.

Best medicine I've ever had :)

<3 LSD.

1. 4-aco-dmt/mushrooms. When I take these I feel like I'm being spiritually healed. Has evoked some dark feelings, but also the most peaceful enlightenment I've ever felt.

2. MXE. It has really taken any fear of death I used to have and thrown it out the window. Great for movies. Great for just the small dose recreational "hit." I've only had smaller doses of K and have never properly gotten tanked, so I have to put MXE.

3. LSD. It's a love/hate relationship with me. I've had the time of my life on it, but it's also given me the worst body tremors and anxiety of any drug period. I respect it for what it has shown me, but I'm not jumping out my pants to do it again ever really.

4. 2c's. Honestly, I probably enjoy 2c's more than LSD, but the fact is the 2c's have never touched me as profoundly as LSD so I have to rank them below. I'd do a 2c before I'd drop acid, purely because they are more predictable and I know exactly what to expect.

For me it has to be aMT, although I haven't had the pleasure of trying DMT and I've heard only good things.

I know this is an old thread but here goes:
1) LSD
2) high dose oral dmt with MAOI
3) MDMA (pretty fucking psychedelic in high doses)
4) high doses of 25i-Nbome
5) 4-aco

I may have replied to this thread but mine are:
1. 4-AcO-DMT
2. Magic Mushrooms
3. LSD
4. LSA
5. MXE/Ketamine if you count them.

1. LSD
2. AL-LAD
3. LSZ
4. Psilocybin Mushrooms
5. DMT

This list could very well change, as I have yet to try any of the 4 - substituted tryptamines. Also, apart from LSD being at the top, my list really doesn't go in any particular order.

LSD so far is my favorite, but 25c-NBOMe is my most used, so i give it props for a good trip. Acetylpsilocin I also like because of availability. All you have to do is order it ^.^