• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your Favorite Psychedelic, and why (Part 3)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• Total voters
Mescaline all the fucking way

Although there's a good argument to be made here; so unique, despite all the analogs, close and not so close, still nothing really surpasses M in serenity, beauty and sensuality.

PCP and 3-meo-PCP.
The stimulation and euphoria from these keep me from thinking too much (sounds paradoxical I know.) DCK, ketamine, and DXM make me ruminate excessively and tend to get depressed thoughts. Diphenidine was toxic feeling and mxp was ehh.

Nitrous is a great add on to take trips up a level.

For tryptamines and phenylethlymines LSD and 25c-nbome. LSD for an actual psychedelic experience (which is not something I've particularly sought in years) because it's clean and at 5 or more hits mind blowing. 25c because you get all the melting and shit without the mindfuck.

Salvia gets a shout out, not because I like it but because it took me to more alien places then any other drug. Turning into foreign objects and shit.

Hmmm people are talking about dissosiatives in that case
Best classic psychedelics in my opinion- mescaline, I love the headspace I have while on mescaline my normal dose is a gram and I float throughout the day riding my high horse in circles on top of my ivory tower that I precariously built on top of my magic carpet and I zoom throughout the day ecstatic until everything crashes and crumbles later the next day bit by then I don't care that I feel like shit I had s glorious day.

Dissosiatives- Dxm 3rd and 4th plateau, I have tried 5meopcp ketamine nitrous mxe and PCP but none compare to the depth I got from dxm with the other dissociatives they just threw me into a hole I couldnt bescape with dxm I was able to move around on deep third plateau and despite being practicly blind it was always amazing, and 4th plateau dxm is almost indescribable. 4th plateau dxm is like a religous journey that killed me sent me to purgitory then revived me thrusting me into a new stage of my life. I was no longer afraid to die after doing 4th dxm and I thought about drugs completely differently I began to do just psychedelics. During the trip it was like I was in another universe one I had complete control of it was like being physically in a dream.

I don't like trypamines there sad unless its ayahuaska which is worth it I suppose I had good tines with changa but I dislike straight dmt.

My favorite combination is LSD with ketamine.

Its really hard for me to answer this question...
Which psychedelic makes me FEEL the best? MDMA (if that even counts)

However, I have a much stronger appreciation for mushrooms. Theyre not necessarily as fun and blissful as mdma is but the headspace it puts me in feels so natural and unique.

I also greatly appreciate LSD. It is really hard for me to pick between shrooms or LSD. Whenever on shrooms, I look inward for self-improvement. While on LSD, I look outward to a different perspective on things.

Lsd and shrooms both do incredible things to my head but I definitely gotta go with shrooms when it comes to spiritual growth because it has a more natural feel to it, and I get no hangover.

I dont have a lot of experience with research chemicals but the ones that I have done are nowhere near as fun.

LSD for me. It has been a long time but it was always better than shrooms. I hated PCP. I'm not sure if I ever actually had synthetic psilocybin but I had some caps that were said to be and they were really visual and good. Mine was a time when tabs were everywhere. most of the newer stuff was not around yet. I am pretty sure I smoked some DMT once but WOW... I was sitting outside at a government building in Talahassee, circa 1978. My wife and I had had driven a friend down there to a clinic She and my wife were inside. This guy comes up and asks if I want to smoke a joint. It was what we called a "pin joint" because it was really small. He said it was Gainesville Green and it was very spicy, with a piney smell but no weed is that good... we smoked the little thing and I was no longer sitting on some steps of a city building. I was in a desert, with sand dunes and a caravan of camels and Bedouins passing by an oasis. I've had Thai stick, Viet-Nam Black (which was killer!) but nothing EVER like this. A while back after some reading I have come to believe it was probably laced with DMT and it was GOOD but it was a bit much. I love LSD. Loved to stand by the RR track in a curve where the train would lean out toward us. I just loved everything about it... even the point of being a comet and only knowing one thing... "I am". It was all good. LSD gets my vote.
Funny thing and it may be peculiar to me but every time I tripped on acid, the next day I would not want to wear my patched jeans and a tee. I would want to wear a sport shirt and slacks. That would only last for a day though. I've no idea why.

LSD for me. It has been a long time but it was always better than shrooms. I hated PCP. ..... . A while back after some reading I have come to believe it was probably laced with DMT and it was GOOD but it was a bit much. I love LSD.

Thoughts on ketamine?

Please let us know which psychedelics you have tried here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/817431-Which-Psychedelics-Have-You-Tried-(-poll)

So that we can use this nice amount of data you have provided, and normalize it!
That way, it becomes meaningful since it is compared against how available drugs are.

Some of them obviously won't be the most popular, because they are just too rare! But wouldn't it be awesome if they turn out to the most popular after all, relatively speaking?

We will calculate meaningful data later by dividing the data from this poll by the data from this new poll.

Keep in mind that the next limitation will still be the amount of data, because some single votes for rare drugs can make a huge difference relatively speaking. Still, make sure you vote on both polls so that we may be able to say something about the matter! A primeur maybe. :)

25i-NBOH. Seemed to always be a bit different in the headspace, from wildly thought-intensive to only mildly heady; always visually intense, and incredibly euphoric.

I can't really choose just one favorite. I voted for mushrooms, because they have given me my best and most magical experiences, but nowadays I usually prefer to take lysergamides. LSD (and ALD-52/1P-LSD) can't be beat, but I think I like ETH-LAD just as much.

Mescaline and 2c-e are also very profound, but I don't like them as much because they give me a lot of physical discomfort. DPT is amazing and worthwhile, but it's not exactly the same kind of trip you get from traditional psychedelics.

Of the 4-substituted tryptamines, 4-HO-EPT is the one that really stands out to me. I don't have much experience with it yet, but it seems very promising to me. It's different enough from mushrooms to really be worthwhile, and is very easygoing and enjoyable. Out of over 20 psychedelics I've tried, it seems to be the one with the least potential for anxiety and perhaps the best body high.

LSD (& ALD-52) for sure. I just don't feel like "me" unless I have a good acid trip once in awhile. I love the long duration, which allows me to explore the state at my leisure. And it's always so kind to me that it feels almost impossible to have a bad trip.

LSD (& ALD-52) for sure. I just don't feel like "me" unless I have a good acid trip once in awhile. I love the long duration, which allows me to explore the state at my leisure. And it's always so kind to me that it feels almost impossible to have a bad trip.
Amen swirly brother, amen.

as a fan of novel intensity, i'd have to rank the ol' *cb-1 agonist + NMDAr antagonist* (take your pick, they all take me farrrrr out) combos as being up there with both salvia and DMT in bringing me a joyous and delicious bizzarro world treat for my brain, which i like...

but if we are talking traditional serotonin 2a psychedelics, i'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite.

for the all-encompassing, thought provoking, ecstacy producing, hilarity ensuing, tickle-me-pink, and maybe-slightly-hopefully-therapy sessioning trip, i'd prolly grab a 400ug dose of ALD-52;

for the real "what are my options at this road block?" type of dissecting therapy for strong mental work, i'd need wild-foraged mushrooms.

something about eth-LAD calls back to me, as well (been a minute); and for the same reasons, 4-AcetOxy-DPT... strange, quiet beasts that definitely will be kept around, if life allows.

and if we are to consider cannabis a psychedelic (i certainly do), it ranks up there with my most treasured.

After I tripped on 7 grams of shrooms I would say they are my favorite. Not because I had a good trip but because I had a difficult trip and it was actually very therapeutic. Everything bad that was going on in my life like my dad's death, addiction and behavior issues, run ins with the law all came to the forefront of my mind and made me delusional like as if it was happening again right before me and the shrooms made me confront this traumatic stuff head on, it made me emotional i cried my eyes out and after the trip was over I felt so refreshed

I used to favor DXM, I liked that you always knew the potency and what to expect at certain doses like the 4 plateaus. I used to love how DXM would make everything look like a cartoon like everything became smaller and I was larger, sometimes at the peak of the trip I would leave my body and astral project to where ever it was that was on my mind. And over all I loved the mental effects of dissociatives and the body load. Not the nausea but the body high. Shrooms also give a body high but in a different way like mdma times 10 but in a natural sense. I stopped DXM about 8 years ago but I smoked PCP a handful of times over the years and the high is very similar

it's a tie between 2cb and lsd - hard for me to say which one is better - but i voted 2cb for now