• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Favorite Drug Movie!

like i heard she was on a mix of benzos n pain pills, but they say that wasn't the cause...

She died due to her body’s inability to prevent staphylococcus aureus from infecting her lungs, which ultimately caused her death, and that happened likely due to her heavy drug use compromising her immune system. I believe she had an infected abscess on her buttock as well, which likely contributed to this greatly. That’s a fairly common bacteria that we all deal with regularity just fine with normal immune systems, but once the immune system is compromised we become much more susceptible to otherwise harmless foreign bodies.

the wire is the greatest television series ever created. close second is the sopranos lol.. but yeah dopesick love is wild too haha, i wanted to see that beautiful boy movie just haventyet..but heard it wasn't too bad.

lol if ya want a few laughs peep
Scumbag Hustler
and
Kracula!

I don't know about y'all, but there was something sketchy about her husband, if you ask me.

I don’t know, the boyfriend or the mom? That whole situation seemed off. Especially when the boyfriend died of pnemonia and anemia as well shortly after Brittany died, I mean in my mind that processes numbers at the speed of light, the probability seems far too low to be coincidental and it’s screaming at me that something doesn’t add up.

I don’t know, the boyfriend or the mom? That whole situation seemed off. Especially when the boyfriend died of pnemonia and anemia as well shortly after Brittany died, I mean in my mind that processes numbers at the speed of light, the probability seems far too low to be coincidental and it’s screaming at me that something doesn’t add up.
thats right!!! i forgot about that whole scandal around her death n all the people aroubd her n all that.. lol fuck i gotta go do some research now! lol lets solve this case team!!! lol

She died due to her body’s inability to prevent staphylococcus aureus from infecting her lungs, which ultimately caused her death, and that happened likely due to her heavy drug use compromising her immune system. I believe she had an infected abscess on her buttock as well, which likely contributed to this greatly. That’s a fairly common bacteria that we all deal with regularity just fine with normal immune systems, but once the immune system is compromised we become much more susceptible to otherwise harmless foreign bodies.
That wouldn't surprise me either. Staph can be deadly in rare cases. The mortality rate is shocking if it causes meningitis or infects the brain or bloodstream. I'm prone to MRSA and staph flare-ups myself, so I've done my fair share of research. Luckily my immune system is Chuck Norris and other than staph/MRSA i haven't been sick in over 5 years.

Yeah, now that you mention i can see the suspicion about her mom as well. I know Brittany had an eating disorder at one point, which can lead to anemia or a weakened immune system. There's a lot to consider about her case.

I forgot to mention RUSH, Basketball Diaries, and Gridlock'd. All great movies. Gridlock'd basically depicts the bullshit and desperation we put ourselves through just to score, even to the point of intentionally injuring oneself in order to doctor shop.

Last edited:
That wouldn't surprise me either. Staph can be deadly in rare cases. The mortality rate is shocking if it causes meningitis or infects the brain or bloodstream. I'm prone to MRSA and staph flare-ups myself, so I've done my fair share of research. Luckily my immune system is Chuck Norris and other than staph/MRSA i haven't been sick in over 5 years.

I got MSRA after having my gallstones out and was in intensive care/isolation for 3 months. My family had a priest come and give me the last rites at one point.

I got MSRA after having my gallstones out and was in intensive care/isolation for 3 months. My family had a priest come and give me the last rites at one point.
Isn't it ironic that hospitals, a setting deemed to be sterile and germ free, is crawling with staph and MRSA? I hate hospitals. I hate the smell. I hate the food. I hate the overall germ-ridden sketchyness. A lot of people tend to leave sicker than they did when they came in. Despite all that, I went to a trade school for medical assisting back in '09 and part of me is grateful that I never landed a job in my field for that reason alone.

Last edited:
I’m not very original because my answer would have to be Scarface.

Say hello to my little friend!

Although if I’m including stoner flicks as “drug movies” then I’d have to say Pineapple Express would be pretty high up on my list. I don’t typically have a long enough attention span to even watch movies, so any movie I can complete is already a movie I’d consider good, but Pineapple Express just has that goofy “stoner vibe” to it that just makes it so funny to me.

I’m not very original because my answer would have to be Scarface.

Say hello to my little friend!

Although if I’m including stoner flicks as “drug movies” then I’d have to say Pineapple Express would be pretty high up on my list. I don’t typically have a long enough attention span to even watch movies, so any movie I can complete is already a movie I’d consider good, but Pineapple Express just has that goofy “stoner vibe” to it that just makes it so funny to me.
Scarface is an iconic 80's drug movie, so i can't ridicule you for being unoriginal. Haha. As for stoner flicks, I love Pineapple Express and Half Baked. Up In Smoke was okay, but a bit corny/cheesey.

Scarface is an iconic 80's drug movie, so i can't ridicule you for being unoriginal. Haha. As for stoner flicks, I love Pineapple Express and Half Baked. Up In Smoke was okay, but a bit corny/cheesey.
Scarface was one of the first movies I actually sat down and watched with my now-deceased father, who, while very anti-drug, was a huge Scarface/Pulp Fiction/mob & drug movie fan.

Funny enough, Pineapple Express became another one of the few movies we actually watched together. He had never smoked weed in his life, and even tho I’ve always felt like, in order to understand stoner flicks, you need to have experienced being high off weed at least a few times. And then you’ll really get the humor. He didn’t agree, because he thought the humor was absolutely hilarious.

Scarface was one of the first movies I actually sat down and watched with my now-deceased father, who, while very anti-drug, was a huge Scarface/Pulp Fiction/mob & drug movie fan.

Funny enough, Pineapple Express became another one of the few movies we actually watched together. He had never smoked weed in his life, and even tho I’ve always felt like, in order to understand stoner flicks, you need to have experienced being high off weed at least a few times. And then you’ll really get the humor. He didn’t agree, because he thought the humor was absolutely hilarious.
You're dad sounds like he must've been an open-minded guy despite being anti-drug. I can totally respect that...and Pulp Fiction is a GREAT movie. :)

You're dad sounds like he must've been an open-minded guy despite being anti-drug. I can totally respect that...and Pulp Fiction is a GREAT movie. :)
He certainly was in most aspects of life, just not so much in his son(s) experimenting with drugs. Lol first time I got caught with a bowl and some weed it turned into like a 4 hour lecture which ironically was longer than when he’d found out I had been using heroin. Funny how something you once considered a bad memory can really become somewhat pleasant based on change of perspective.

Anyways, that’s off topic. I feel like I should watch pulp fiction but again, attention span... never seen it, definitely have been meaning to watch it for the past, like, 15 years or whatever.

Pineapple Express is the best drug movie of that generation definitely, high or not. I totally forgot about that one.

Enter the void.

Never seen a film like it.

That movie is fucking weird, I watched it 2 times. The first time I remember being pretty fucked up on a few different drugs (can't remember which ones exactly) and I couldn't finish it. It made me way too uncomfortable, this was during the period of my life where I was smoking quite a bit of DMT and that movie gave me very dark vibes (weird because I never felt anything like that on DMT).

I decided to give it a second chance and watch it again on a long haul flight, I was able to enjoy it a bit more that time.

I may have to give it a third chance.

I think my favorite drug movie is fear and loathing in las vegas, it's the one I've watched the most at least.