Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Favorite Drug Movie!

Requiem for a Dream.

Drama/Realistic - Requiem for a Dream, The Basketball Diaries, Trainspotting
Comedy/Fun - Smiley Face, Spun
Other: Fear and Loathing in La Vegas

Not a movie but I fucking love A&E's Intervention. Especially when I'm using I'll watch the episodes where the addict is addicted to the same thing I am at the time.
Smiley Face is my favorite stoner movie. I have that one as well. The first time I saw it was when I was 18 and fucked up on hydrocodone after getting my wisdom teeth pulled--probably the beginning of my addiction. I wouldn't consider Spun a comedy though.

Last edited:
I meant more than it was fun to watch (especially if you're high, too) rather than funny
Smiley Face is my favorite stoner movie. I have that one as well. The first time I saw it was when I was 18 and fucked up on hydrocodone after getting my wisdom teeth pulled--probaby the beginning of my addiction. I wouldn't consider Spun a comedy though.

Apparently its about the US Army testing BZ, an incapacitating agent, on soldiers, during the Vietnam war.

Watched it while in and out of a khole one night, years ago.... now that was a mind fuck lol
I've actually never done K. Its a dissociative kinda like DXM, right?

@FunctionalJnkieGrl
Ya, like DXM but shorter.
(I also enjoy dxm haha but only straight powder for me these days. No more cough syrups/gels/lozenges for this guy lol)

Also this came on as I was typing and Im pretty sure the quote is from Jacob Ladder lol
I took a high dose of dxm once when I was 16 (a whole bottle of Robitussin cough gels). Biggest drug regret of my life aside from my painkiller addiction in general. My sense of time became completely warped. Everything was going fast and slow simultaneously. At one point my legs became extremely weak and i started to do what people call the "robo walk". Haha. All in all, I was convinced that I had died and was stuck in limbo. It was horrifying, but what surprised me was how accepting i was of what i believed to be death. What I learned is that we as humans are extremely resilient, adaptable creatures who can learn to accept their fate in worst-case scenarios (but in my case it was just a false-alarm).

Last edited: