• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Favorite Drug Movie!

I liked Rush. It was early 2000s I think.

The series? Yeah it was awesome! Too bad it got canceled after S1!! :(
That actor (can't think of his name just now) is brilliant, he plays the lead in Lucifer (he plays Lucy himself) :D, but yeah, Rush was better.

oh and of course the classic Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
anyone know a plug for adrenochrome? ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I liked Rush. It was early 2000s I think.

Me too. Classic!

I also enjoy movie documentaries where they show everything from the user's point and trace the drugs all the way back to Mexico or Colombia.
First one I had ever seen was Christiane F. a Berlin heroin addict as from 13 years old. The book was great but the movie not so much. Pretty old I know. Idk if anyone remembers the book. It was impossible to stop reading, very detailed yet pretty real and so sad. I heard she went back to drugs.

Unfortunately they couldn't do the same with the film.

There was also Narcos presented by Netflix. The 'true' history of Escobar.

Trainspotting (One of my favorite movies in any genre)
Christiane F.
Basketball Diaries
Story of A Junkie (I thought this was a documentary while I was watching it. So realistic. I didn't finish it because it was triggering)

I'm actually watching it right now for the first time.

My favorite is fear and loathing in las vegas, I've seen it a bunch of times and still impresses me.

I didn't like "Narcos" at all, guess it's somewhat entertaining but "El patron del mal" is at least 10 times better.

Fear and Loathing is good, the book is a bit harder to follow imo but that's just Hunter S. Thompson for you

Spun is good, though there is one part of the movie I still don't quite get even though I have seen it three or four times...I won't spoil it since you are watching it right now

I like Candy because Heath Ledger

First post =D

Enter the void
Candy
Trainspotting
Blow
Requiem for a dream
Spun
Christiane F
The wolf of wall street

Christiane F... Was that with Christina Applegate? That was an awesome movie! I'd love to get my hands on that movie! I forgot all about that movie. Late 80s early 90s. Hah!

no it was out in early 80's german underage junkie/prosti-tott bowie cameo and music

I'm actually watching it right now for the first time.

I didn't like "Narcos" at all, guess it's somewhat entertaining but "El patron del mal" is at least 10 times better.

Spun was great.

I saw 'El Patron de Mal' too but I found it much more detailed, like a novella to me, considering the number of episodes and all the drama. I'm now watching some documentaries (BBC) showing how real people deal with addiction (specially opiates) - it's a real perspective when you get to see how dealers and police work so that people get their stuff.

no it was out in early 80's german underage junkie/prosti-tott bowie cameo and music

Just googled it. I remember the movie I just always mistakenly thought it was Christina Applegate who starred in it. It was quite the movie for it's time.